Solo Or Bunch In Dubai?

Topic locked
Get on your bikes and ride ! Jul 08, 2007
From the Sunday Mail:

"24 June 2007
ACCUSED.. OF HAVING SEX WITH HIS BIKE
Women 'caught man in act'
Exclusive by Billy Paterson
A MAN has been charged with having sex with his bike.

Robert Stewart was allegedly caught in the act by two terrified cleaners who walked into his bedroom in a hostel.

Stewart has denied the accusation, claiming it was caused by a misunderstanding after he had too much to drink.

The 51-year-old bachelor was charged with the bizarre sexual offence after he was disturbed by the cleaner and her colleague in a private hostel in Ayr.

The charge alleges he conducted himself in a disorderly manner, simulated sex with a bicycle and continued to do so while naked from the waist down in the presence of two female employees."

Another reason for finding that foot pump!!!!!!!!!!!

sandybottom2005
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 12, 2007
i've come here in duba few months back...coming for solo

want to join me??......nahhhh, just kidding!

its so lonely living alone. Ive got few friends, we go out sometime but all my time are at the office working.

I dont know why ive been here in Dubai, im asking myself many times.
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 12, 2007
well i've been here for over a month now and its what you make of it. i came from the US where everyone worked 50-70 hours a week and i've found that's the same here. but i've been to get out and meet a bunch of new people so if you feelin lonely get out and meet new folks.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 13, 2007
im in solo flight here i Dubai for quite sometime... and i enjoy freely enjoying my life :brave: .... we can be happy with ourse;ve... we dont have to depend our happpines on others! :headbang:
Vixen88
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance