How To Deal With Stupid People

Topic locked
How to deal with stupid people Jul 04, 2007
Ever have a situation where you come home everyday and find some idiot, of which nationality will not be divulge but you probably know who anyway, parked right in front of the entrance (where the barrier is down) of your apartment. The idiot may or may not be in the car.

Isnt it a common sense to NOT park in front of ANY entrances. Cant they park slightly further away. Why must it be RIGHT in front of the entrance? :roll:

After several honks, the person nonchalantly (not apologetic at all) remove the car slowly ... urgh !!

BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 04, 2007
Seems to be SOP in Dubai - usually behind parked cars though :evil:
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 05, 2007
The problem with Dubai is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
Medvezhonok
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 05, 2007
:lol: that's the best awnser i've seen to a post in months!!!!
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jul 05, 2007
Medvezhonok wrote:The problem with Dubai is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

No one reads safety labels here.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 05, 2007
Medvezhonok wrote:The problem with Dubai is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

yeah! like
sloving the traffic problems by takin off all the speed limits.. eventually all the vehicles will be destroyed by the accidents.

moron sales people, by retaliating in the same tone or even by busting their heads off.

After sales services - just get inside the showroom, throw yoa troubled good on the face of the service people, take a new one from the shelf n get out.

drunken driving - fill the vehicle with beer instead of gas, it'll understand a drunken man's driving style in a better way..

??? :twisted:
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 05, 2007
gtmash wrote:

No one reads safety labels here.

I think thats the point :)
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jul 05, 2007
Concord writes in his last book " 7 days and 7 nights in dubai" about dubai . He mentions :

" Only two things are infinite in Middle East , the oil and human stupidity! "

He writes further that G.W.Bush has plan to make the "Oil" finite but for stupidity" God needs to send one more prophet".

God sent most of the prophet in Middle east , does it not reveal that arab were stupid :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 06, 2007
The world needs stupid people for the clever/stupid balance (every thing has a positive and a negative) and we the cleaver Western people know where all the stupid people are and how easily we can get them to work for peanuts :D
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 06, 2007
satan-the-redeema wrote:The world needs stupid people for the cleaver/stupid balance (every thing has a positive and a negative) and we the cleaver Western people know where all the stupid people are and how easily we can get them to work for peanuts :D

Cleaver indeed.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 06, 2007

A Cleaver is that not what ones use’s on smart ass sand wallas? ,
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 07, 2007
satan-the-redeema wrote:The world needs stupid people for the clever/stupid balance (every thing has a positive and a negative) and we the cleaver Western people know where all the stupid people are and how easily we can get them to work for peanuts :D

now I know why adolf hitler burned you guys so you wont take over the world using your Cleverness LOOOOOL
firefingers

Jul 07, 2007
firefingers wrote:
satan-the-redeema wrote:The world needs stupid people for the clever/stupid balance (every thing has a positive and a negative) and we the cleaver Western people know where all the stupid people are and how easily we can get them to work for peanuts :D

now I know why adolf hitler burned you guys so you wont take over the world using your Cleverness LOOOOOL

There are many ways to counter an argument without coming off sounding like a comple wankstain... unfortunately for you, none of them involve using Adolf Hitler.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 08, 2007
HP wrote:Concord writes in his last book " 7 days and 7 nights in dubai" about dubai . He mentions :

He writes further that G.W.Bush has plan to make the "Oil" finite but for stupidity" God needs to send one more prophet".

God sent most of the prophet in Middle east , does it not reveal that arab were stupid :lol:

A thought provoking, alarmingly interesting and thread movable comment... :D hahah
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 08, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
HP wrote:Concord writes in his last book " 7 days and 7 nights in dubai" about dubai . He mentions :

A thought provoking, alarmingly interesting and thread movable comment... :D hahah

Actually I am thinking that the abundance is imported.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2007
good lord this thread still stays here even after all those comments from HP dissing some venerable sentiments and thoughts.. :shock: shocking that it's still here.. i'd say.. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

We ALL Drive So Well in the West Jul 08, 2007
It seems a bit harsh to suggest some nationalities should restrict themselves to diving camelus dromedaries ( a.k.a camel).

Anyone driven along the M.25 on a Friday evening recently? The assortment of kamikaze wannabes one encounters there is truly frightening.

When it comes to manners, try being cut up by ‘white van man’ who drives with a certain digit permanently in the erectile position extended from the window.

I also heard it somewhere that some people in London who drive 4 x 4s (with not a sand dune in sight) double park to drop their precocious little brats off at school thus causing traffic chaos in that most ‘civilized’ of cities; or was that just a vicious rumor?

How quickly one forgets. It must be the heat.
sandybottom2005
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 08, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:good lord this thread still stays here even after all those comments from HP dissing some venerable sentiments and thoughts.. :shock: shocking that it's still here.. i'd say.. :)

Dude you are just giving Sage another reason to live (I wish you gave him a reason to leave). Leave it alone will ya!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2007
^^^ exactly what's implied..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 08, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:^^^ exactly what's implied..

Then you'll have to be arrested, executed and deported!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 08, 2007
Sage is my best friend and he knows how to deal with the stupid people.

PS" Have i said it ? when u r stupid then its easy to know how to deal with the stupid people :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat