bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Private Eye Jul 04, 2007
bsorc wrote:Are there any private investigators in the UAE? I'm curious

Possibly.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 04, 2007
Possibly or not. As long as you have money to pay, anyone could be a private investigator here. Bet you if you approach my PRO with a suitcase of cash, he would do anything for you !!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jul 04, 2007
BabyDoll wrote:Possibly or not. As long as you have money to pay, anyone could be a private investigator here. Bet you if you approach my PRO with a suitcase of cash, he would do anything for you !!

So would MAC.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Private eye May 23, 2008
I am a Private Investigation Agency owner wanting to relocate in Dubai. I am just gaining information on the move. It seems that the market there has no reputable Investigators there... Thats where I come in... lol Hopefully I will be a permanant redisent and have a respectable business in Dubai.
spookservices.com
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Private eye May 23, 2008
spookservices.com wrote:I am a Private Investigation Agency owner wanting to relocate in Dubai. I am just gaining information on the move. It seems that the market there has no reputable Investigators there... Thats where I come in... lol Hopefully I will be a permanant redisent and have a respectable business in Dubai.

Good luck explaining what you do when you apply a trade license! The government clerks think there is no other type of business besides selling goods.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 25, 2008
Dear Mr Spook

If you do decide to relocate here I'd be awfully interested in hiring you. I'd like to find out who my father really is. Mumsy insists she was far too drunk on the night in question and that the navy were in town.

If you could start by checking the USS Carpetbomber, I'm sure you could bring a swift conclusion to this case!

Yours in anticipation.

The Doc

(PS Mumsy thinks he had a moustache)
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

CArpetbomber? May 25, 2008
no such ship in the us navy... Sorry, but I have found people on lots less information...

Spook
spookservices.com
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 26, 2008
Can you find Bin Laden then? He's in Pakistan apparently. Has a beard. Usually seen with a rifle and a "My friends went to Guantanamo and all they got me was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt.

I doubt the CIA can even remember what he looks like ;)
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2008
Dr Strangeglove wrote:Can you find Bin Laden then? He's in Pakistan apparently. Has a beard. Usually seen with a rifle and a "My friends went to Guantanamo and all they got me was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt.

I doubt the CIA can even remember what he looks like ;)

I think he just shaved and lives in a two-bedroom house now in Salt Lake City, Utah, with his Mexican-immigrant wife and two dogs.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

May 26, 2008
Concord wrote:
BabyDoll wrote:Possibly or not. As long as you have money to pay, anyone could be a private investigator here. Bet you if you approach my PRO with a suitcase of cash, he would do anything for you !!

So would MAC.

I LOVE THIS FORUM........... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
dubai beat
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat