/ Auto Shops In Dubai

Topic locked
/ Auto Shops in Dubai Jun 30, 2007
I'm looking for a list of high end expensive custom auto shops in Dubai who installs high end custom wheels for our expensive cars.

Should I just deal with auto dealerships or are there any reputable shops who specialize in only high end custom cars?

If you can, please post websites.

Thanks

By the way, I'm talking about high end cars like Mercedes, BMW, Range Rover, Porsche, Ferrari...etc. Like the picture below:

pacific22
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 02, 2007
Anyone?
pacific22
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 02, 2007
Hi Pacific22

Just be aware that even something as seemingly simple as an alloy change, can invalidate a dealers warranty on a car. They can claim that the balance and set up of their finely tuned machines have been affected by non-standard wheels! The saving grace is that most of them have a tie up with a pretty smart custom company (eg AMG for Merc'). Expensive I know, but your pride and joy is probably worth it.
The Doctor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 02, 2007
Contact West Coast Customs in Dubai.. mail info@wcc-me.com

Don't think it gets more high-profile than this!
avkurian
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 02, 2007
Is WCC open? I want to stop into a few shops and find the best one. Do you know of any other high profile auto shops? I don't mind spending the extra money for the best service/products and future service if I have problems.
pacific22
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 03, 2007
pacific22 wrote:Is WCC open? I want to stop into a few shops and find the best one. Do you know of any other high profile auto shops? I don't mind spending the extra money for the best service/products and future service if I have problems.

Quartermile
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 26, 2007
We offer Giovanna Rims at very low prices. www.weberollin.com
weberollin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 30, 2007
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto