Alone Time

Topic locked
Alone time Apr 12, 2007
I recently came to dubai and live in the dorms. I met a girl some time ago who lives with her parents. We've been trying to find a place where we can spend some alone time. Does anyone have any ideas, it cant be expensive as we r studying after all.

dubailoverboy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 03, 2007
drive to desert in the middle of night :P
JojoHK
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Alone time May 03, 2007
dubailoverboy wrote:I recently came to dubai and live in the dorms. I met a girl some time ago who lives with her parents. We've been trying to find a place where we can spend some alone time. Does anyone have any ideas, it cant be expensive as we r studying after all.

what do u want to do in "alone" time . If u have managed a girl , youl shuld know the place too .

Let say that we arrange you a room , then dont ask "how to do the s.e.x" :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 04, 2007
Dude, you are... I don't know what to call you but come on man, their are female readers in here and certainly they're thinking your pathetic.
patient69
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Alone time May 05, 2007
dubailoverboy wrote:I recently came to dubai and live in the dorms. I met a girl some time ago who lives with her parents. We've been trying to find a place where we can spend some alone time. Does anyone have any ideas, it cant be expensive as we r studying after all.

Try getting a "cheap" hotel room. Please do not risk it in an open aera where you can get caught because you will be lookijng at jail time. Take Care.
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 25, 2007
Let us help the gal, the guy can help himself :lol:
Khabacha
Dubai Forum User

Jun 25, 2007
Er... does the phrase 'get a room' mean anything?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 27, 2007
Getting a room for the young students may not be feasible. Considering cost is an issue, my friend, you may want to consider taking her for a stroll on the beach, star gazing (not sure anyone still do that anymore) or as JojoHK suggested, go to the desert. And if you dont have a car, is there a nearby park near her place?

Having said that, what is your motive? "alone time" with the girl sounds questionable. Behave .. !!
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2007
a car, a tent or a very large black garbage bin sack/bag

:lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance