Pakistani Men

Topic locked
pakistani men May 11, 2007
Could anybody answer I ll be appreciated .
What is the paki men specialities , nature ,what he likes ?
First of all many thanks . :? 8) :oops:

yellow_congenial
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: pakistani men May 12, 2007
yellow_congenial wrote:Could anybody answer I ll be appreciated .

Just give me a turkish girl and then ask from her after 5 working days :P

i assume u r from turkey :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

The link below is a thread that answers anything you wanna know...
Hope it can help you..GoodLuck :wink:

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12241
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

gracy wrote:

The link below is a thread that answers anything you wanna know...
Hope it can help you..GoodLuck :wink:

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12241

where can I know these worth could you help me ?
yellow_congenial
Dubai Expat Wannabe

HP wrote:

Just give me a turkish girl and then ask from her after 5 working days :P

i assume u r from turkey :P

yes from Turkey
yellow_congenial
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 13, 2007
Ask Dr. D in the thread gracy has suggested hes our expert on answering queries , he will have the answer for u :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 13, 2007
Hey Yellow... I think this is a tough question, I think all men are different. It's like me asking what does a Turkish girl like? I'm sure all of them are quite interesting, but all of them would be different in their own unique way.

I think most Pakistani guys appreciate good food. Good looks, high intelligence and a good sense of humor won't hurt 8)
cactus_rock
Dubai Forums Member

May 13, 2007
cactus_rock wrote:Hey Yellow... I think this is a tough question, I think all men are different. It's like me asking what does a Turkish girl like? I'm sure all of them are quite interesting, but all of them would be different in their own unique way.

I think most Pakistani guys appreciate good food. Good looks, high intelligence and a good sense of humor won't hurt 8)

Cactus,
I do not totally agree with you.. there are SPECIFIC National CHARTER Traits of each area.. and quite a bit of that comes from the CULTURE and SOCIETY they grow up in.. :-)

Example.. when you think of a GERMAN worker.. you know he is going to be Very hardworking and a PERFECTIONIST in his work..
when you think about BRITs.. you do think of them as "RESERVED".

in the same way PAKI MEN have a LOT OF TRAITS which are common ALMOST in ALL MEN!!
netgeek2k2

May 15, 2007
You made me laugh when u said

-good food (yeah right, daal, kima parata....etc)
-good looks...
-and very high intelligence....

nearly got a heart attack in the end...
guest999

May 16, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:You made me laugh when u said

-good food (yeah right, daal, kima parata....etc)
-good looks...
-and very high intelligence....

nearly got a heart attack in the end...

Seems to me that you belong to the variety who likes low IQ bimbos with hairy backs... or guys perhaps? :wink:
cactus_rock
Dubai Forums Member

Re: pakistani men May 19, 2007

Well 1st thing, everyone is different. i dont think it matters what your nationality is. A pakistani could be identicale to an egyptian, or vice versa. Theres no single answer for your question as every person is different :)
kay1730
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 09, 2007
WELL, the best solution is to be acquaintence with a pakistani guy. Those common traits of personality that normally comes with the nationality which for me is so hard to think of even 1, can be found out by duscussing with a pakistani guy only i suppose.
saeem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

paki men Jun 16, 2007
saeem wrote:WELL, the best solution is to be acquaintence with a pakistani guy. Those common traits of personality that normally comes with the nationality which for me is so hard to think of even 1, can be found out by duscussing with a pakistani guy only i suppose.

I really fed up from my paki paki friend becouse he faked me on each occasion , he s quite mendacious , in fact he s very far to me on bodiless and physical , I m very hard line about these themes so God will not bless him that I wish every day .
I will not change my route and I will not try to know new faces in my life and thank you for all for the information .I remain .
yellow_congenial
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 19, 2007
i thot HP would have enlightened you more on this topic as he has REAL paki talent and living here for a long time :) anyways i am a paki too and we are same like all other males... it depends on person to person...i dont think it has anything to do with race or religion....

if ur instinct is telling u someone is cheating with you should face him talk to him about it...still u hav same feeling leave him...u will feel bad but not that bad if he leaves u after doing some damage...

hope i dont sound like a dad...
aarif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 14, 2007
aarif wrote:i thot HP would have enlightened you more on this topic as he has REAL paki talent and living here for a long time :) anyways i am a paki too and we are same like all other males... it depends on person to person...i dont think it has anything to do with race or religion....

if ur instinct is telling u someone is cheating with you should face him talk to him about it...still u hav same feeling leave him...u will feel bad but not that bad if he leaves u after doing some damage...

yes may be its all depends human character that I learned about him everything that while he was chating with me while he s always saying to me I love you , He were married :(
By the way sorry from all people placed here answered to me about this situation I m so sad thank you again.
yellow_congenial
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 14, 2007
yellow_congenial wrote:
aarif wrote:i thot HP would have enlightened you more on this topic as he has REAL paki talent and living here for a long time :) anyways i am a paki too and we are same like all other males... it depends on person to person...i dont think it has anything to do with race or religion....

yes may be its all depends human character that I learned about him everything that while he was chating with me while he s always saying to me I love you , He were married :(
By the way sorry from all people placed here answered to me about this situation I m so sad thank you again.

That is not a nationality thing that is some guys are like that no care for nothing and no one.... :
Galactico
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance