SATWA

Topic locked
SATWA Oct 22, 2005
Anyone no the hours which satwa is open in ramadan?

thanks

West_Ham_Mat
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 22, 2005
You might have to be a bit more specific.....Satwa is a 'suburb' of Dubai. It kinda stays open all the time. Anything particular in Satwa you were looking for?
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 22, 2005
Suburb???? Satwa is a Ghetto. Full of old houses
ScottR
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 23, 2005
yaa ..now peolpe start moving from satwa all houses will be remove the government will start bullding new houses thier..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 23, 2005
Satwa is a nightmare. A friend of mine got assaulted 3 times there. The police said she was mad to be a single female living in such a place, they had a massive file on Satwa and they said it where most crime happens and told her to move immediately.

Plus looking out your bedroom window to see a goat being slaughtered in the street is just hideous!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 23, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Plus looking out your bedroom window to see a goat being slaughtered in the street is just hideous!

mmmm Lovely. Choco r u vegetarian or one of those burger -meat loving ppl who thinks burger is made from baked dung?

PS. I would love to see ppl like Liban and pumpkin slaughtered. Oh what a great site would that b!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 23, 2005
No I'm not a veggie, but their are slaughter houses for such things. Watching the thing have it's throat slit then all the blood running down the street is hardly nice now is it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2005
well satwa u can say is a ghetto place.....well i have lived over there for like 8 years.........and definately its not a place for a gilr live or move around.........and the bazaar area in satwa i thinks is opened till 12:00 midnight on weekdays and 1:00 am on weekends
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat