The True Face Of Western Civilization

Topic locked
the true face of western civilization May 01, 2004

when Ben laden kills american and british and the U.S.A allies he is 100% right, he is making hte world a better place to live.

today their is a repport of an american killed in arabia but this is not enough, those who belong to the civilization that gaved birth to nazisme and facsisme can wait for black days in front of them in tha arabian peninsula.

May 01, 2004
Fatty Melon wrote:
Please do not turn this in to a hate thread. These torture incidents are the actions of only 6 Americans...

only six american pleas the amnesty last report to see that this is not an exception, yes six american that represent the american culture and civilization.

dont turn it into a heat thread, and sould i do love those who rape our women kill our children and bring destruction and death to the region, or should i send flowers to those brave american liberator.

i forgot that it's us that invaded the u.s.a, that it's us that support the sioinist crime against palestiniane, like all the crime the us commit is not enough but we olso must love the american.

May 01, 2004
i forgot to tell you the good news 3 americans killed today in saudi arabia, but this is nothing compared to 2million children the u.s.a killed during the embargo.
please don't cry the americans are feleling only 1% of what they are making us go through.

May 02, 2004
“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being....” Goethe.

read this carefully and try to comprehend there meaning the same way I read ur thread and tried to comprehend ur logic.

U are letting ur mind be governed by ur emotions which shows a weakness in ur self.

Try and explain something to me plz. A few Americans are humiliating a few arabs and you think that u should go kill some Americans in revenge?

Are you going to kill the soldiers that did the crime or innocent civilians?

If the world works with ur logic then if bin ladin kills some Americans America should bomb Saudi. But obviously you wouldn’t want that to happen. its just ok when you do it right?

I never saw you post a thread of when the Americans where being humiliated and even worse killed in iraq? Nor where u here when it happened any where else in the world.
Arnt these people human as well? American have gone through a lot but there is always the wise ones of them that believe that the actions of boming and humiliating done to American ppl is only from a minority of arabs not the whole.

Now bush on the other hand works with ur logic. He thinks all arabs are bad. The same way u think all Americans are bad. You have become no better then them.

“Battle not with monsters
lest ye become a monster
and if you gaze into the abyss
the abyss gazes into you.” frioedrich nietzche

The argument here is not weather Americans are right or wrong.
The argument is what should be done about it.
And I believe violence only brings more violence.

U are asking the world to be changed around you but you are doing noting to change it. In the words of Gandhi “be the change you want to see in the word”. You now are preaching hate yet you complain when they do it. Spreading hate like you do doesn’t give a solution just creates another problem. My friend plz don’t disregard what I said because you think I’m in some way in support of what they did. I’m like you an Arab and a Muslim at that.
FAKESPIKE

sad world May 03, 2004
There are not enough words to explain the sadness I feel when I read a thread like this. I feel very sorry for the "guest" who posted this thread. His attitude is why all this horror and violence happens in this world. I am British and I feel disgusted when I look at all these horrific acts of violence. I am disgusted at what these people do whether they are British, American, Arabic or African. They are all the same, EVIL. There is only one person who can judge these people, GOD.

GOD will punish the bad and reward the good. Any person who says they are killing for their religion or belief is seriously misguided.

The only good thing about these images is that it creates awareness. We must all be informed of the truth, on both sides. Saddam Hussein is an evil monster, the thousands of Kurds he killed in Iraq is just the tip of the iceberg. His sons were saddists that killed and raped innocent people. But they are not alone, they are in good company. The Americans, British, Chinese, Germans, Japanese, (I can go on forever) are all responsible of these types of crime throughout history. So why do we never learn? Why do all these things still happen? The reason is human nature. We are, when it boils down to it, nothing but animals.

Violence begets violence.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 04, 2004
Its all very well to feel sad and disgusted sitting in the comforts of our homes. The true horror of such things never reaches us through that paper or thru the TV screen.
All of us who sit back and feel sorry are party to the crimes. By being silent, we are equal participants in whatever evil that happens.
We no longer live in Monarchies or Dicatatorships, we are free, power to the people.
We console ourselves that this evil deeds have been visited upon innocent human beings throughtout the ages.
Are we then just going to sit and weep our crocodile tears.

"I weep for you," the Walrus said:
"I deeply sympathise."
With sobs and tears he sorted out
Those of the largest size,
Holding his pocket-handkerchief
Before his streaming eyes.

"O Oysters," said the Carpenter,
"You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?"
But answer came there none-
And this was scarcely odd, because
They'd eaten every one"
- The Walrus and the Carpenter, Alice in Wonderland

May 04, 2004
Humorist as ur post is, the question still stands pleading an answer.

Are you helping or hindering ur cause?

I totally agree with you that action should and must be taken, but I disagree with ur method of taking it.

Humans by nature are selfish beings. Like you I speak out to spread understanding when I can, but is that enough? I’m too selfish to risk anymore. Why don’t I do volunteer work? Write letters to newspapers? Give more to charity?
Do you? And if you don’t why do you expect it of others?

I believe in leading, not describing a path for others.

Violence isn’t the only solution and even at times when u thought it not possible there was always an alternative.

Here is an anecdote to illustrate my point:

When I was younger there was a pack of multivitamins for kids that I liked very much because it was flavored. The only problem is it was child locked so I couldn’t open the container. I attempted to twist and turn the bottle but my attempts soon turned to frustration. Not long after that I started throwing the container wildly around the room in order to break it, but I hadn’t the strength.

Would you have done the same? How would you open the bottle? Can it be opened?

Suggest something I’m interested to hear from you guys. And I will finish this when I get a reply.
FAKESPIKE

May 04, 2004
Let me clear up a misunderstanding here. I am not the original "Guest" who posted the pictures. I am just another lost wanderer who 'wandered' by here.

You say you believe in leading by example. Hip hip hurrah, three cheers for you. But me,I am selfish and a coward. I am scared to step out of my comfort zone. I dont want to give up my couch, my favorite tv show and my remote control. I am scared of what will happen to my home, my family, my car and my goldfish.

Having said that, I still stand by what I said. If I were a thief, would my saying "stealing is wrong" be untrue or incorrect. What is fundamentally right or wrong is right or wrong no matter who says it. How many of Harvard's business professors have run multimillion dollar businesses, but does that make their teaching any less relevant ?

So my friend, if I stand by silently and watch evil being perpetrated, I am equally guilty of the crime. I do not advocate violence or an eye for an eye philosophy, but the voice of the 'people' should count for something.

Remember the song by John Farnham
"You're the voice, try and understand it
Make a noise and make it clear
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear
This time, you know that we all can stand together
With the power to be powerful
Believing, we can make it better
We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?"

P.S. I dont understand the connection between the subject under discussion and opening a bottle of multivitamins !

May 05, 2004
well i apologize for mistaking u with the other guest.

then me and u agree and argueing with u will only get redundant.

well the moral to my story is that is always another way. so i was interested to see if you guys could figure out how i got the bottle open.
FAKESPIKE

May 06, 2004
See i look at it from a different point fcuk the american goverment although i see the american dream here hahahahahha so fcuk blair n bush that cowboy from the bush n for the record when his dad tried to fcuk wit ma country way back in 1990 we chopped there ass into pieces peeps check the records hahahhaha
peace
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 27, 2004
:twisted:

This post is another reason why I don't use this forum much anymore.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2004
who are u ????? nobody so be that way, & just coz ur from england dont mean that u hot amean i aint no dickhead but some crazy maniac & i aint arab either aiiiite so pooooof patriot :lol:
tha don
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 27, 2004
i just wanted to point out that ish's avitar is Mesmerizing everytime i want to read his post i just end up staring at his avitar its like magic it goes on forever!
FAKESPIKE

May 27, 2004
OHHH i kinda didn notice lady bug don wanna be here nomore coz the forum slightly went political....
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 28, 2004
yeah dis my ass.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
wouldnt that need the minimun requirement of you having an ass?

if your talking about ur donkey i'm a firm animal rights activist and have the belief that dissing donkeys is a form of emotional scarring.

i would suggest the move from the rural country side to the urban areas. u know join the rest of civilization.
that would mean you would have to leave ur "ass" behind. but it almost garantees a better life style.

make the switch!
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
fakespike is already killin u ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ladybug amean ASS LOO000000OL
THA DON ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
I took my fine ass for a walk the other day. I had loads of guys admiring it, saying it was a bit like J.LO's. I got a bit pissed off when some guy tried to feed it a carrot!!!! I know I talk out my ass, but come on....
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
HAHAHAHHAHA princess plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz who u lyin 2 amean ur sorry english ass cant be compared to J Lo's hahahahahhaahah damn u either blind or u dont know english people got a flat asss thats if they dont have a flat chest 2 hahahahhahahaha
tha don
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
lady luck will not take the abuse!

are you now lady.

she is going to post her picture up on this site to prove to ish that he is so wrong.

arnt you now lady luck. :wink:
FAKESPIKE

May 30, 2004
I've had 4 requests now for people to see what I look like. I have obliged. You can diss me all you want....I don't care what you think of me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
yea amean i gotta admit true say she pass the line she a booty :shock: some fine hair 2 go wit it 2
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2004
try to avoid the words "booty" and "hair" in the same sentence.

those too dont make a good combination.
this is just my observation.
i hope you take what i say into consideration.
so that we can better our relation.

lol thought i would make a rhyme.
FAKESPIKE

Wow - lot of hatred here. May 30, 2004
Just some points .....

When Saddam slaughtered his people in the thousands, not one arab voice was raised in protest for their "brothers" and "sisters".

When the Taleban destroyed symbols of other religions, no protest from any arabs.

When a non-muslim in Saudi Arabia is FORCED to follow all muslim traditions (like prayer and hijab), no arab denounces this (even though they are the first to shout out if a non-arab country bans the veil etc)

MORE IMPORTANTLY:

Why do we have to bring religion into everything. All it does is divides us.
Let us all realise that we are all children of the same god first.
We have to learn to live in peace
zetaxi165
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 30, 2004
your argument is one of ignorance. i would suggest you research on ur information because everyone of ur points is false. if anything the arab countries leaders are accused of not doing enough. which is different then not doing anything at all.

now dont get me wrong i totaly disagree with most of the scum leaders that arabia is cursed with. but i wont concuse them of crimes they didnt commit.
FAKESPIKE

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat