Is This A Virtual Ghost Board By Any Chance? =/

Topic locked
Is this a virtual Ghost board by any chance? =/ May 28, 2004
How long has this community board been around? I kinda glanced through a handful of threads here and there, and surprisingly enough apart from the usual flame wars there is hardly anything that can intrigue potential members.

Is it just me or does everyone feel the Admins have forsaken this place? If thats the case, another community board bites the dust eh? O_o

Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
I too share ur perspective. This forum is no doubt small and it lacks law and order.
But there is something humble about its size and in its chaos there is an order. I merely linger here for the sake that I enjoy the company of the few. I might disagree with them such as I do with lady luck and ish. but when put simply it is them I’m here for.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
ditto. This site is great. No moderators............ yeah. Which means we can all hurl abuse at eachother with no interference. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BRING IT ON.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
NAAH its the other way around scumbag u fat shit when there is some stupid user......(LADY BUG) u know, they gotta learn a lesson biaaatch

tha don
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
welcome to the club 8)
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:I might disagree with them such as I do with lady luck and ish. but when put simply it is them I’m here for.

Well to each their own. Disagreements are a good thing, they give you an insight into anothers' point of view. But the ongoing bickering between ISH and Lady Luck is definately not engrossing, certainly childhish and a living proof that stupid people do exist out there.

I'll prolly give this place another weeks time. If at all the situation doesnt change and dirt keeps on flinging here and there, I reckon I would be shifting bases to another place of substance.
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
good riddance, don't delay your departure.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 31, 2004
Why is it that most people round here cant type straight. No caps, no puncutuation, I wonder if they went to school !
Everything seems to run together, like this...
scumbagstupidbiatchjerksareallovertheplacesodickheadspricksassholesfeelrightathomehere.

I bet if you took out all the swear words, you would be left only with "the", "and" and maybe an "I".
Stark Raving

May 31, 2004
who are u my english teacher lol well am not here to learn shit but anyways i will give u this.....

Four pounds and nines blast at the same time
U cant fcuk wit my english signs
Thinking is my life on the line really?
Can't afford to second guess overcome by the stress
Got to move with precision aim straight at your chest
Do everything in my power to protect my nest
Use everything that I got bro nothing but the best
Fake ass wannabees put me to the test, I score
More than all of y'all who ready to ball
Who got the balls to cross the line they out their mother fuckin mind
Final destination you won't cheat deaths design
Like "J" put seven niggaz in a line
Then add seven more niggaz that think they're takin' mine
Then there's seven more niggaz 'fore I pull mines
Then that's 21 niggaz killed at the same time
Pop is all you heard, y'all heard never slur the word
Who are you the next chump or the next nerd....

man take it eazy its just a forum so speak ur mind

tha don
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jul 27, 2004
each has its own unique way of expressing themselves, it's making the point accross what matters.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 27, 2004
hmm i sure missed that strange girl that reminded me of me!
i wonder what ever happened to her.
jamal you scared her off!
FAKESPIKE

Jul 28, 2004
If one is a person of substance, one doesn't need to look further.
Wherever one goes, assuming he is....it will definitely show.
If one has a few words to say and criticize another doesn't make him a better person. In life Ive learned some people who happens to talk a lot of shits are smart ones with brains who tries to cover themselves and try to look a bit astray. Not all of course, im not talking about everyone who talks shits. This i can affirm, mainstays here are substantial people. They may talk a lot of slangs and crap but if one looks deeper and disects all messages, there are structure and essence in it. Im hanging around and im learning alot.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat