What Would You Do If Your Partner Cheated?

Topic locked

what would u do?

smack the person
27%
flay alive
20%
forgive
13%
return cheat (tit for tat)
20%
killlllllllllllllllllllllll
20%

Total votes : 15

What would you do if your partner cheated? Jun 27, 2005
What would you do?

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2005
Dont check the player, check the hoe.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 27, 2005
um.. get very angry and hurt :roll:

makes sense, right?
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
Get rid of them asap, no one deserves to be cheated on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 27, 2005
Beat the crap out of the man and throw rocks at the wife....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2005
Liban wrote:Beat the crap out of the man and throw rocks at the wife....

boy are you classy, liban
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2005
would you rather i thank her and offer her flowers???

please... if the biatch cheated then she will get whats coming on her and that dude she cheated on will need the services of a good dentist and osteopath...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2005
NO NO NO. If person A,was taking care of things at home, than person B wouldnt have the desire or want to cheat with person C. And if E=mc2................ :shock:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Re: What would you do if your partner cheated? Jul 08, 2005
sniper420 wrote:What would you do?

I would cry. :sad10:
BrownEyez
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 08, 2005
get all her things and throw it thru the window
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 08, 2005
kyle wrote:get all her things and throw it thru the window

r u male kyle? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

this is what i would do Jul 09, 2005
1st I would smack her and tounge trash her .... then offer forgiveness and give her the best s.e.x ever !!!! ..

then i would find a younger and much s.e.xier chick to cheat her with,... then keep the cheating las t for a month while im giving her (the cheating princess) 1st class attention,.. romantic dinner, great s.e.x, jewelries etc. the works ...

then .... finally invite her to her fav. restaurant (pref. the one where we spent our first date) then ... ill show up with my new girl and tell the lying princess that its all over and i wnt her shit out of the house ASAP!!! while my friends beat the shit out of her lover severly freaking him up (a month later so that all suspisions would be cleared.... and knowing the fact that im in the resto,.. breaking up with princess would give me a perfect alibi if ever he ends up dead)

then after a week ill ask my pals to go and visit her and gang bang her ... and sell the videos on E - Bay !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 17, 2005
if she cheated on me i will just let her go peacfully without any problems but coming back together is something impossible.
nezar33
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 05, 2005
I would be very angry, hurt and trust would be lost , but then I would sit and talk to find out why my partner cheated in the first place... I dont think its always down to the "grass is greener"

Im not one for confrontation, so if talking didnt work I would walk away!
Mikkie
Dubai Forum User

Oct 10, 2005
first i will find y she cheated on me then i will beat the shiit of her
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 10, 2005
Beating a woman is about a billion times worse than her cheating on you....shame on anyone who suggests its even an option
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 10, 2005
Nik wrote:Beating a woman is about a billion times worse than her cheating on you....shame on anyone who suggests its even an option

totally right; :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 12, 2005
There's never any excuse for violence be it from a man OR a woman, yes guys can be victims too but many won't own up to it.

Any person who would beat their partner doesn't deserve any love or anyone and just shows how cowardly they are.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 12, 2005
A few years ago I remember reading in a Turkish magazine article the results of a survey. One of the questions asked (of rural womenfolk) was what they expected from a marriage.

The comments included this response; "He doesn't beat me more than once a week" - 7%

There is this strange psyche in a section of the population which believes that a man expresses his love for his wife by beating her. Of course some wifes don't want to be 'loved' too much. But in a masochistic way they actually are glad to be beaten (the alternative can be complete non-recognition)

I guess Freud might've been right? This 'tradition' has obviously been passed down from generation to generation.

Sad world sometimes :(

Stuart
Stuart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 15, 2005
Stuart wrote:A few years ago I remember reading in a Turkish magazine article the results of a survey. One of the questions asked (of rural womenfolk) was what they expected from a marriage.

The comments included this response; "He doesn't beat me more than once a week" - 7%

There is this strange psyche in a section of the population which believes that a man expresses his love for his wife by beating her. Of course some wifes don't want to be 'loved' too much. But in a masochistic way they actually are glad to be beaten (the alternative can be complete non-recognition)

I guess Freud might've been right? This 'tradition' has obviously been passed down from generation to generation.

Sad world sometimes :(

Stuart

It reminds me of Liban beating Pumpkin escobar. "spank me baby Spank....." :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 16, 2005
yall r saying what one would do if there girlfriend or wife cheated..ill tell u what i would do if my boyfriend or husband cheated on me :evil:

1. i would cut his balls
2. put it up on the wall as a trophy 8)
3. spread the story

and then lets c if guys would ever cheat again
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2005
D-Unit wrote:yall r saying what one would do if there girlfriend or wife cheated..ill tell u what i would do if my boyfriend or husband cheated on me :evil:

1. i would cut his balls
3. spread the story

Y not his Dic'k? :twisted:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 16, 2005
ya muahaha... :twisted:

ill note that
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2005
D-Unit wrote:yall r saying what one would do if there girlfriend or wife cheated..ill tell u what i would do if my boyfriend or husband cheated on me :evil:

1. i would cut his balls
3. spread the story

see how girls are dangerous in DK :0) .....well to be honest guys are very innocent and they hardly cheat :)

PS" er du dansker eller arabic dansker piger"
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 16, 2005
hey hey..d r dejligt at høre der er en dansker i d her forum..jeg er dansker me en anden etnisk baggrund...altså perker..hehe..ej jeg er araber dansker..

hva me dig selv??
bor du i dubai
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2005
hey hey..d r dejligt at høre der er en dansker i d her forum..jeg er dansker me en anden etnisk baggrund...altså perker..hehe..ej jeg er araber dansker..

hva me dig selv??
bor du i dubai

hun er pakistaner,ikke kiosk mafia hehehe jeg bor i rodovre ! jeg kan forstar dansk But ikke snakke godt dansk :P !! where do u live by da way? at norrobro hehehe . Dansk Folke Party is making you to leave DK? :?:

now i ll go and make iftari ,as i am very very hungry today :(
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 16, 2005
hehe okay then live very close to u..i live in Hvidovre...and im coming to visit my friend later today in rødovre..what u wrote in danish was: she is pakistaner..so r u a he or she? or shehe...hehe...
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2005
D-Unit wrote:hehe okay then live very close to u..i live in Hvidovre...and im coming to visit my friend later today in rødovre..what u wrote in danish was: she is pakistaner..so r u a he or she? or shehe...hehe...

hahah sorry , jeg er pakistaner mand , ikke piger :0) it was mistake .Well i live nxt to rodovre st. Well hvidovre is just a few minutes drive , what do u study by da way? i jst finished off kandidate-IT og soger job ; :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance