Good Nails Shop??

Topic locked
Good Nails Shop?? Aug 22, 2005
Any sugestions girls?

FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 22, 2005
Hiya,

Yep N Bar in Emirates towers and on Palm strip are good normall about 90Dhs for french mani and pedi.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 22, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hiya,

Yep N Bar in Emirates towers and on Palm strip are good normall about 90Dhs for french mani and pedi.

thanks... but i normally have acrylic or gel on ... have been trying a couple places, and found that they are expensive and don't do a good job.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 24, 2005
Hey FeiPo,

They do, do acrylics and gels. Also you could try Reflections on Al Wasl rd down past Spinneys, or Tropical Tans and New York nails on Shk Zayed rd.

I gave up with gels as they totally trash your nails, I'll keep my own in future.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 24, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hey FeiPo,

They do, do acrylics and gels. Also you could try Reflections on Al Wasl rd down past Spinneys, or Tropical Tans and New York nails on Shk Zayed rd.

I gave up with gels as they totally trash your nails, I'll keep my own in future.

Thanks I will try next time...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 24, 2005
nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 25, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months

what is a silk extensions? and where is town center?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 25, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
BobbieMasoner wrote:nail bar in town centre do silk extensions for 250. 270 with manicure- but they last for months

extensions..that..they um..attach with bits of thin silk and sticky stuff.. looks like real nails, very strong.

town centre- on beach road, jumeirah, close to Mercato
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 25, 2005
i just went to Akaru spa at the aviation club yesterday- nail extensions half price (150) and manicures and pedicures are 30% off - so that was 35 to get my nails done :)

only till the 31st- but its a lovely place. got one in ibn battuta and mercato as well apparently
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 26, 2005
yea akaru is just newly opened at my club. Its got mens and ladies spa and shiz.

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 26, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

extensions..that..they um..attach with bits of thin silk and sticky stuff.. looks like real nails, very strong.

town centre- on beach road, jumeirah, close to Mercato

Thanks! I will try all the place out and see which one is better for me. I have tried the Macato one, but I don't think they are doing a good job, maybe just that praticular girl...
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aviation spa Sep 11, 2005
Do you have the phone number for the spa at the aviation club?
Do you know if they do Massage?
flealee
Dubai Forum Guest

hi Oct 05, 2005
can some one let me know if there are kits to make create the acrylic nails at home it self
vimdxb
Dubai Forum User

Oct 05, 2005
I dont know any places in Dubai sorriiii....but i know one place in London that do nails, my m8s place she does my nails for freeeeee :D
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 09, 2005
probably you did not get my question.

i was just asking if there are kits available with which we can do the acrylic nails or silk nails at home , like "DO IT YOUR SELF KIT" or something available of that sort?
vimdxb
Dubai Forum User

Oct 24, 2005
Try Nbar at Palm Strip Jumeirah.. supposed to be nice place..
jag
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat