No Entry

Topic locked
no entry Oct 01, 2005
i watch very selected hindi movies & unfortunately I saw this Hindi movie 'no entry' and it sucks.
The jokes were not funny at all. All the people I know have seen this movie, & loved it.. like WTH insane psyco freaks! ? But most of them are 'guys' and I think its a guy movie with gross jokes only they would laugh at....
:shock:
But yes, 20 mins before the climax was little funny. I agree

easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: no entry Oct 02, 2005
easternjewel wrote:i watch very selected hindi movies & unfortunately I saw this Hindi movie 'no entry' and it sucks.
The jokes were not funny at all. All the people I know have seen this movie, & loved it.. like WTH insane psyco freaks! ? But most of them are 'guys' and I think its a guy movie with gross jokes only they would laugh at....
:shock:
But yes, 20 mins before the climax was little funny. I agree

Eastern Jewel ,

Indians are only good at making comedy and romantic movies, whenever they make action movie , I feel like that I had seen the English version of the movie somewhere .

Well you don’t worry , one day I ll be the hero in any Indian movie and then…............then ………I ll bring back the audience :)

when i was in Dubai , there were lot of noise and "ad" about the movie"
The Rise" (Aamir Khan's production). How was that by da way?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 03, 2005
haha, Hindi action movie = fake cheesy awful quality ‘matrix’ effects! :D

I havn't seen- the rising yet. I think it did not do well at the box office. People were dissapointed.
easternjewel

Oct 04, 2005
easternjewel wrote:haha, Hindi action movie = fake cheesy awful quality ‘matrix’ effects! :D

I havn't seen- the rising yet. I think it did not do well at the box office. People were dissapointed.

One thing is very interesting ,Cinema(s) are crowded with arabic people ,i dont know if they can understand hindi or not :?: But translation often last the real taste of movie. By the way do you know hindi ?

Just wait and wait until i appear on screen :P

My head is spinning ,i am fasting today and days are still very long here , today the iftar time is 6.38 , so long :cry:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2005
I think many of the Arabs in the cinema do understan Hindi. I have seen familys, group of ladies... group of guys...Or maybe its the translation..
Not only Arabs, but Iranians too.. Once my Iranian friend told me when I asked her if she knws the language. she replied "Öfcourse! I understand Hindi better then you!" LOL ... Yes, I am Indian.
And another canadian friend told me that he is fasinated by Bollywood cinema cause its got emotions, its better than Hollywood ! :shock: :shock:

Oh btw, what is the duration of the fast In denmark?
easternjewel

Oct 07, 2005
easternjewel wrote:I think many of the Arabs in the cinema do understan Hindi. I have seen familys, group of ladies... group of guys...Or maybe its the translation..
Not only Arabs, but Iranians too.. Once my Iranian friend told me when I asked her if she knws the language. she replied "Öfcourse! I understand Hindi better then you!" LOL ... Yes, I am Indian.
And another canadian friend told me that he is fasinated by Bollywood cinema cause its got emotions, its better than Hollywood ! :shock: :shock:

Oh btw, what is the duration of the fast In denmark?

its 5.38 to 6.43 :P Do you know any Desi forum (Indian or Pakistani) orginted from Dubai ?if so please let me know ,i am tired of this forum . I miss pkore and samosa at Iftari . I used to go at Carrefore to eat samose in summer,especially from sharjah city center ( I lived sharjah and dubai) . I think Dubai is great place to live , if they control traffic problem.

PS" waiting to know about desi based forum ,where ppl come and talk".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 07, 2005
HP and whoever else is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dubai_discussions/

Is a Dubai forum run by a guy in Bangalore I think, it has a strong Indian bias
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 10, 2005
fayz wrote:HP and whoever else is interested.

Thanks but no thanks ,i hate yahoo group and such kind of close commuities. :cry: i like discussion forum (e.g. dubaiforums) with freedom of speech :P

Fayz " have you heard about earthquake in Pak? are you contributing to help people ? :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 11, 2005
Are you HP?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2005
fayz wrote:HP and whoever else is interested.

no it's run by me and some other royal blood line pppl.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 15, 2005
comments like your "royal blood line" is why i figured HP would enjoy it :? :roll: All the people on that forum seem to write to a guy named Prakesh who is based in India, sorry for making an incorrect assumption.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 17, 2005
fayz wrote:comments like your "royal blood line" is why i figured HP would enjoy it :? :roll: All the people on that forum seem to write to a guy named Prakesh who is based in India, sorry for making an incorrect assumption.

sweetheart

i am nice guy and i hate " hate speeches" which disseminate hate and you know hate is something everybody hate :P

fayz , is it true that non UAE guys can not wear white scarf wid rope on head?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 18, 2005
HP wrote:
fayz , is it true that non UAE guys can not wear white scarf wid rope on head? [/color]

why? wanna join KKK? :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 19, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
HP wrote:
fayz , is it true that non UAE guys can not wear white scarf wid rope on head? [/color]

why? wanna join KKK? :lol:

what does KKK mean ( eye rolling )? Once i planned to buy arabic dress ( for one time use from carrefore ,50 dhs ,i guess) . But i felt shy by wearing it.

It is very interesting that at work places local arabs wear their own dress but other nationalities r forced to wear standard office dress . Everyone must be equal and local ppl shuld set up example instead of condering them little gods :roll:

PS" i like local girls in black dress , they look so cute :P "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 24, 2005
HP wrote:

Hey, I found two:

http://www.uaeforum.net
http://www.dubailiving.co.uk/forum/index.php

:)
easternjewel

Oct 25, 2005
easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:

Hey, I found two:

http://www.uaeforum.net
http://www.dubailiving.co.uk/forum/index.php

:)

Dear Eastern Jewel

Thanks ,today you are looking very beautiful wallah ;0). Don't you any portal where Desi people get the information about concerts and other happenings in Dubai?

PS" The first one look better and let see when admin ban me here :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk