Friends VS. Your Love One ... Is It Really A Loosing Battle

Topic locked
Friends VS. your love one ... is it really a loosing Battle Oct 02, 2005
in all relationship there are really irate friends who made it their business to step into a situation and conversation where they are not supposed to step in and to top that those friends actually do tend to talk about your relationship with others with a exagerrating tone ... specially if you live with that friend

is this right ???

if thats your friend what would you do ???

if your the lover what would you feel ???

if your the friend and the lover got upset what would you do ???

guys i do need your input here

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 02, 2005
SOunds like you are in a bit of a pickle here old boy!

Well, g/f's come and go, unless u marry them, but friends remain friends (unless they cheat on you).

Forget any romantic relationsgips and stick with your friends.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 03, 2005
Hmmmm

I will try to find out the truth about their exagerratings and interference.. get all the parties which are involved.. and debate.

then, be the man of the situation, try to act according to logic and rationality, but the most important thing is to deal with ppl according to who you are not to who they are.

Be the man ... by showing the cheating ppl that they are tiny and small .. they are smaller to be ignored even to be noticed... its not easy.. but its the right thing.

be fair with everyone.. even with your self.. kick the bad guys out.. but nicely..and apologies to the ppl you have missed judge... :)

wish you all the best dude :)
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2005
Hey,

Yorky is right, even from a girly point of view, romantic relationships come and go, unless you find 'The One' but your good friends will be around for a very long time.

But you know not everyone can be expected to get along, you'll always have friends who aren't into getting to know your g/f and vise versa, it doesn't mean they're bad people.

Maybe try to find out what your friends problems are with your g/f, but they shouldn't be talking about it anyway, relationships are private. If they're any kind of real mates they'll respect your decision in who you want to go out with and do their best to get along with your g/f. But don't neglect your mates.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 03, 2005
ok see its like this ..... we live in aflat with me my girl and her friend (girl)

so the situation is .... that we are ok we are all alright we talk and everything, btw me and my girl will be married next year ... and ok she cant stop on stepping in on our conversation like our plans on ... about preagnancy ... when we didnt even ask her opinion ... and even on our couple talks ... like what my girl doesnt like me wearing and what i doesnt like my girl wearing ... me and my girl agrees and say fine cool we will follow each other ... but she (the friend) just cant help it and bulge in the ALL our just for couples conversation and its already bad enough that she did but she wont stop and will ignite a debate over the discussion that shes not even supposed to be in .....

now if your a guy .... and your living with that (like living with a mother in law ) isnt that totally annoying ????

i tried to hold it in ... for christ sake i did but i just exploded and told her to stay away of our affairs... my girl thinks the same as i do but she cant really tell her cause it might offend her ... and she now makes up stories that im not respecting her pressense ... WTF ???

how about respecting our private conversation ... and being decent enough not to get involve ??? right ??

was i right on making it clear that she shouldnt get involve on such affairs ... because i was totally nice to her and all .. and all of my GFs friends aremy friends except her ... just for this reason ... and she couldnt seem to understand where shes at fault .....

why do girls are like this ??? (if we ahere fingting and if i was physically hitting my girl then i would understand if she will but in ... but im not the type that hit a girl we hardly even fight .... my girl is a cry baby where she cries even if i come home late ... and she(the friend) tells all our other friends that im making my girl cry all the time where my girl only cried twice but i held those in ... i just said to my self WTF??? )
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 03, 2005
this is totallynot done. how can she do that...you shud kick her out of your flat. i can accomodate her...one room is empty in my flat ;)

on a serious note i guess you shud talk to her in precense of your girl and tell her what she is doing.if your girl will suport you than she wont think thats its you at fault...may be she'll realise....

btw, god bless you buddy. you are taking the wrath of two girls at a time.
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2005
Yeah Major, wow talk about setting yourself up for punishment.

I dunno maybe the other girl feels left out of stuff, if she doesn't have a partner of her own.

Maybe you should tackfully make the suggestion that your girlfriend and you just want the flat to yourselves, or go and find a place for just the two of you. That way you can keep the other girl as a mate and she won't be in the way.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 03, 2005
Major pain

we are not Interested in your childish life :) ,anyhow now i understand why do u call yourself Major Pain. Why do you not live independently?

Thats problem of all black people , they save money by having 10 people living in same apartment (white wink).

she makes up stories? oh man again black ppl and black talks (irritating wink) .

with innocent luv
:P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2005
HP wrote:Major pain

we are not Interested in your childish life :) ,anyhow now i understand why do u call yourself Major Pain. Why do you not live independently?

Thats problem of all black people , they save money by having 10 people living in same apartment (white wink).

she makes up stories? oh man again black ppl and black talks (irritating wink) .

with innocent luv

wtf r u talking about?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2005
HP wrote:Major pain

with innocent luv

what the fcuk ??? i live with my gf because im one of those guys who can get a girl ... un like you you will be forever envious of what we can have because you stink like a freaking grilled onion! YOU SICK MOFO PHATHAN !!! go and sell samusa or something !! .... and if that is not enough you hide behind the shadow of a white cape that doesnt really fits you ... your a disgrace to your nation and a freaking irritating piece of shit in this forum .... your grasp of english language is amusing .... you didnt understand the whole post because your mental capacity is to small to understand such post .... and judging from your post well... i guess your brain couldnt facilitate sense ... cause on all your post nothing makes sense .... why dont you just die like your father in sharja who slit himself off along with your mother and your brothers ..... you're a sad case and you need help first you need educational help . then get sanitation and pest controll guys to sanitize your ass ... go back to KG and learn to read... then get a shrink to check your shrunken brain ...... youll probly need a nano technology speciallist brain Surgeon to check your brain you nanite brain fcuk
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

.. Oct 04, 2005
tch tch tch..... do we have any grown ups around the place?
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 04, 2005
I might be the youngest, but..
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

... Oct 04, 2005
Hi Major.... Huwag mainis masyado kay HP...... wag mo na lang pansinin at magiging okey ang lahat.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 05, 2005
admin has locked my tongue ,otherwise i culd discuss about the " standard of gals". :P

Major pain .........why do you consider me white :cry: all white people in this forum are with you ,and you are insulting them again and again by saying bad stuff about white (when you refer them to me) . :roll: i never claimed that i want to be white . why should i be white? i cant be white even if i wash my face 10 times in a day wid Raxona soap :0).

second i am not pathan hahahah ,why do you think i was pathan :P i know Dubai is full of pathan but i am "Punjabi" :) .Have you heard " Punjabi MC or some Bangara songs" .

Major Pain , Can we be friend :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: ... Oct 05, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Hi Major.... Huwag mainis masyado kay HP...... wag mo na lang pansinin at magiging okey ang lahat.

Thanks for telling major that i am very nice person, i really apperciate :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 05, 2005
Basically I wouldnt call them friends! No friend should judge in anyway! they help you out in situations not talk about things to others? :!: :evil:
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 23, 2005
hey major pain..
I understand ur problem and i think u should talk to ur wifey about it so that u can have her by ur side.when u want to confront the friend..

usually girls like to have girlfriends that can support them in any thing they say(whether she is right or wrong).so maybe u should see if it isnt ur girlfriend that is acutally letting her friend to buzz in by telling her all ur relationship problems..so the friend somehow feels obligated to interfere when ever u guys have a conversation..

and i think u should start by letting ur girlfriend tell her friend that its none of her business..

try to get this problem solved very fast cuz this can ruin ur relationship

good luck..( i know im late with this post..but hope it can help)
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2005
hey anyway cool thanks for the reply guys !!! its all fixed now we are moving out and for some wierd twist of faith my girl got pissed of with witch and they are not talking !!!! WOW FINALLY BLISSS !!!!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance