Desert Safari

Topic locked
Desert Safari Dec 03, 2004
Post here photos, reviews and info of Desert Safari in Dubai.

Image Image
Image Image

Image Image
Image Image

Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Sep 22, 2005
Oh they are lovely - I so love camels.

Some of the most spectacular sand dunes are just off the Al Dhaid road, before junction 11? 12? - there is a side road that goes past an Etisalat substation - so you'd want to be careful taking pics there - but the colour and shapes are glorious.
secretdubai
Dubai Forums Frequenter

tour operator Oct 02, 2005
Does anyone have a recommendation of which tour operator to use? Good service and family friendly.
ChunkyMonkey
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 24, 2006
ive done many offroad trips and competitions but never experienced to go on sand. I know that you have lower down your tire air pressure so you can go in the sand....i lower down my rigs tire pressure to about 5 psi on mickey thompson baja claw and 10 psi to super swamper tires to go offroad on muds, ruts and rocks.

I want to experience to have it in the sand but i kind of afraid that what if there are cameras there to flash you up hihihihihihi,....

maybe ill go for it.....but i think im not the operator...
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 26, 2006
cool pics, can we have a few more of the 4by4s on the dunes, maybe of you duneboarding:).

cheers,

jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 26, 2006
in my opinion sunflower tours are the best.
This not a joke if you get the chance ask for Ramadan to drive he is the best. 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: tour operator Aug 08, 2006
ChunkyMonkey wrote:Does anyone have a recommendation of which tour operator to use? Good service and family friendly.

Hmmm try to contact my friend in Concorde Hotel...

Phoned Arabian soemthing and they are offering 248 Dhs per person per trip. LOL Some people are enjoying the very same benefits for only 75 Dhs. Same ride, same belly dancers, and same food! :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: tour operator Aug 14, 2006
zam wrote:
ChunkyMonkey wrote:Does anyone have a recommendation of which tour operator to use? Good service and family friendly.

Hmmm try to contact my friend in Concorde Hotel...

Phoned Arabian soemthing and they are offering 248 Dhs per person per trip. LOL Some people are enjoying the very same benefits for only 75 Dhs. Same ride, same belly dancers, and same food! :lol:

75Dhs per person?? if you only provide us with contact number :P
PhDFares
Dubai Forums Member

Desert Safaris!! Aug 24, 2006
Desert Safaris in Dubai present a real taste of true heartland of Arabia full of desert. A visit to Dubai is not considered complete without a trip to the Desert Safaris in Dubai.
Dubai Shopping Festival
Dubai Forum Guest

Dubai Desert Trip Pics Mar 07, 2009
A few pics of the desert taken from todays rumble in the dunes 8) . If anyone wants to join us, there most welcomed. We usually go out for short trips on most Fridays. Sometimes for camping trips to the empty quarter, but as regularly as I would like to. Trips are free and all you need is a 4x4 and some adventure in you DNA.

Enjoy

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 07, 2009
That looks great! Everybody wants pic's these days :D

Beautiful dunes, some nice scorpions and a camping trip.
What else does a man want ;)

If I ever arrive in Dubai, I'm joining you for this trip offer. Sounds great!

Now...who's got aero engineering jobs on offer? ;)
RobbyG

Mar 07, 2009
Your most welcome Robby G. Trust me its a must do thing if you come to Dubai. You will forget about all the glass towers, shopping malls etc etc not soon after returning, but the memories of the desert will stay with you forever.
desertdudeshj

Mar 07, 2009
Sounds promising!

So I do need to buy a Landcruiser instead of a recent BMW 3-series...
I've seen some very good prices lately for the M3's in Germany. Importing to Dubai is a bargain, being tax free ;)
RobbyG

Mar 18, 2009
Wow, seems pretty nice to go there. Yeah, i'm pretty bored with the view in the city, glass towers, shopping mall, it's all the same in many countries, i just need a place where i could release all my stress. I think adventures in desert would be nice choice!
dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 20, 2009
dodot wrote:Wow, seems pretty nice to go there. Yeah, i'm pretty bored with the view in the city, glass towers, shopping mall, it's all the same in many countries, i just need a place where i could release all my stress. I think adventures in desert would be nice choice!

Excatly mate. What car do you drive. Do you have a 4x4 or a decent SUV in the family ( no I'm talking Land Cruisers and Nissan patrols ) even a mid size SUV like a Hyundai galloper, Xtrail or Rav4 is good enough.

You can register with our/my offroad club aside from our tough forays into the forbidden terrain we also regularly hold drives for absolute newbies and beginners to desert driving. Its a big group of friends and friendly people from all nationalities and walks of life. best of all its totally free. In fact there is one this Friday.( just realised it already friday morning and too late to join now )

For more fun and info log on and register on www.emarat4x4.com
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
wow, really like the first one
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

May 30, 2009
Beautiful !
I haven't been to a desert
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2009
intpages wrote:Beautiful !

Thanks and Well you should ! Check out the Gobi or takla makan in China or the Bardain Jaran in north of you in Mongolia. Really spectacular and breath taking Vista. First time Ive seen such humongous dunes with big lakes in the middle, and I believe it never really gets hot there aswell. Wait I shall post a lic of some pic of that place in a while.

Cheer
desertdudeshj

May 31, 2009
Gobi or takla makan are big deserts in China .
Have you been there ?
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 31, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
intpages wrote:Beautiful !

Thanks and Well you should ! Check out the Gobi or takla makan in China or the Bardain Jaran in north of you in Mongolia. Really spectacular and breath taking Vista. First time Ive seen such humongous dunes with big lakes in the middle, and I believe it never really gets hot there aswell. Wait I shall post a lic of some pic of that place in a while.

Cheer

Gobi or takla makan are big deserts in China .
Have you been there ?
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 31, 2009
I regret that I have not gone to the desert when I was in Dubai last month .
intpages
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Never gone to China ? Jul 10, 2009
intpages wrote:Gobi or takla makan are big deserts in China .
Have you been there ?
Yes , I'd gone there , i am from China. May it seams that so many things very stangle and hard to access,but Chian today is very much opened to the world , also easy and valueble for a travel . So homongous is China that lots of beautiful rivers and mountains , especially west of China,are protected well from the indursty development . Welcome all of u to China.
miracle
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 20, 2009
i like i like !
dude91x
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 21, 2009
Nice, thank you for the pics.
keyquest
Dubai Forum Visitor

Desert safari Dubai - Official Dubai Jul 16, 2011
Dubai city tours are very famous for summer holidays with family and friends, a great place to discover Dubai s tourism and sight seeing places. If you have never been to Dubai for holidays than this summer could be the best option for you to discover and see the amazing world class known places in Dubai.

Dubai city Tour
Discover modern Dubai and its ancient traditions and the most celebrated excursion in this modern age. Dubai s favorite places like wild wadi, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai mall, Dubai marina, Palm Dubai are one of t he worlds most luxurious and most visited places in united Arab emirates

Dubai city tours
Desert safari in Dubai is one of its own kind which you will not find else where in the world .Safari Dubai adventure is well known for adventure, thrill fun, and entertainment for all ages. People love to experience some thing new and some thing different that is far away better and special than other regular out doors that they do for Traveling.

Desert safari Dubai
Desert safari Dubai is the king of all tours in Dubai, a pride, a feeling apart when you drift on sand dunes, like a falcon. Dune bashing is 30-45 minutes drive which will amaze you with the power and control of Toyota land cruisers drifting on big sand mountains with speed up and down.

Desert safari Dubai

Desert safari Dubai also takes you to the camel farm where you see different sorts of camels, a ride to take with a friendly camel for every one you will love the feeling of being on a camel in a desert .

You also get the chance to see the beautiful sun set point to also take beautiful pictures. If you are with your friends or loved ones you can take the most beautiful pictures with the sun set at the sun set point in desert safari tour in Dubai.

After thrilling dune bashing and camel ride you are taken to the camp site which is located in the middle of desert a whole new world suddenly appearing in front of your eyes where there is no sign of life ….

Enter the campsite and find the most relaxing sitting arrangement with cushions, Bedouins, carpets, with local dress that is offered to wear a very relaxing outfit to make you comfortable l after Dune drive.

Desert safari Dubai
Enjoy under the star lit sky, enjoy your meals, drinks, liquor, 5 star buffet dinners with bar b q meats along with the belly dance and eat all that you can.

Desert safari Dubai
Desert safari is one of the most highly recommended excursions which is also called safari Dubai for more details visit-

http://www.desertsafaridubaitours.com
Attachments
desert-safari-dubai-224x300.jpg
desert-safari-dubai-224x300.jpg (14.57 KiB) Viewed 12563 times
desert-safari-camel-ride1-300x225.jpg
desert-safari-camel-ride1-300x225.jpg (21.9 KiB) Viewed 12563 times
belly-dance-200x300.jpg
belly-dance-200x300.jpg (17.48 KiB) Viewed 12563 times
talal78
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Desert Safari Dubai - Official Dubai Jan 18, 2012
thank you so much for the post.... Happy holidays
BandishWacek
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Desert Safari Tours Mar 06, 2013
Hi

I'm looking to book some tours with Desert Safari tours.

Has anyone got any experience with them, and how would you rate them?

I'm currently looking at the evening desert safari, dhow marina cruise, dubai city tour and the abu dhabi tour.

Thanks to advise!
Nashmia
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Desert Safari Tours Mar 08, 2013
My fiends went to this tour told it was good
sasha561
Dubai Forum User

Re: Desert Safari Tours Mar 18, 2013
All are best options, i think; morning, evening and overnight desert safaris are very much enjoyable and memorable.
udebei
Dubai Forum User

Re: Desert Safari Tours Apr 25, 2013
We went with "Desert Rangers" in April 2013. The car was a bit dirty but the ride was very exiting, the driver was professional.
At some point in time I thought that the car would start rolling down the dune. :)
Well to be sincere it was exiting the first 5 minutes then everyone was like: "When this shit will end?"
A small girl that was with us vomited. So be warned if you have Motion Sickness, Desert Safari is not for you.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos