Racism Shown By A UAE National To Me

Topic locked
Mar 31, 2007
dynamite_kid wrote:
again with you indians complaining ..... god when it will ever end ..my god it has nothing to do with one nationality to act like this in the street, it is a daily thingy driving in dubai you stupid fu**.

everyone got rights to speak up, beside its not only one thing that you locals do but if u start counting it might end up a year what discrimination is been done by you in this country and its not being racist its speaking the truth what he/she did on this forum

by the was that person you as ur justifying for it

if you are a bit** and so soft you can not act back then YES shut the fu** up and go home and stop being such a baby crying here and there about you problems.

ooh yea who are you to send a person back and everyone here has right to speak, this shows another discrimination that what we did for this country is not counted you ppl think we are slave for you no way we have all rights and remind you this country is running by mostly by other nationalities not by locals

I mean a got so many times the finger driving in the usa from women who are older then my grandma but it is a usual thing man.

well this country is a muslim country and not only that its agaisnt the rule this country has created as a matter of fact which is not applicable or implemented on locals and dont compare it with other western countries.
You got finger maybe u enjoy that as its rude/offense to some people

and if you wana show every one thas us locals are bla bla bla then yes we are and you can't do nothing about it so eat tasty and shut up or leave

gr8 u admit thatm one reason why your not respected in other western/ Euro countries (so called Terrorists). no one will shut up and no one is weak.

lol so its tasty for u, keep enjoying

the right to speake !!! what gave hime the right generlize us local of being what ever bcz he got in one Incident with a local helllloooooo
does this mean all western women ( with all do respect ) are prastitute bcz I saw one in london streets ones ? does it ?

ps : what kind of a name is dynamite_kid ? did someone upused you when you were a kid and shuffled dynamite in you as* 'LOOOOL

firefingers

Mar 31, 2007
You can call the police and open a case (for insult)

You will cause alot of head ache for yourself and him....over just words?

At the same time you would need a witness if he were to say (lie) that he did not insult you.

Best course of action would be to ignore the person unless they really crossed the border where it would be worth while to open a case.

-------------------------------------

Words have no power behind them....you shud of just let the guy RAM into you....(poor new X5) old idiot,,,,
guest999

Mar 31, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:You can call the police and open a case (for insult)

You will cause alot of head ache for yourself and him....over just words?

At the same time you would need a witness if he were to say (lie) that he did not insult you.

Best course of action would be to ignore the person unless they really crossed the border where it would be worth while to open a case.

-------------------------------------

Words have no power behind them....you shud of just let the guy RAM into you....(poor new X5) old idiot,,,,

thank you, I rest my case
firefingers

Re: Racism shown by a UAE National to me Apr 01, 2007
samythere wrote:I was driving in a single lane when a 4*4 comes from the yellow line and squeezes in front of me almost hitting me. I honk. and there comes out an Arab Man in his 40s... and says ..." u what do u think of yourself ".. I say.. why did u cut me in, u are wrong.. he says. who r u to say.. u shut up you fuckin India... harami... (a bad word in hindi). and goes off.

the car number was C 5266 Dubai number plate, white landcruiser.

Is this what Dubai is turning out to be..

who do we ask justice with, the police, the govt, any committe? I wont get it anywhere here.. all I have to do is .. as he said, shut the f*** up. cause im an indian.

so i bet every one gets justice in india.

comon due give the locals a break, they r just frustated that they couldnt get jobs in their own country.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 01, 2007
haha, gee thanks dude
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 01, 2007
racists are all over the world, no need to get pissed off at such a thing, just be COoL & strong ..... IGNORE<--- never means you're weak! you are what you are, can't change that do ya!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

should have called the police Apr 02, 2007
I think the Dubai police is not biased on some occasions...... you are very kidn enough to let him go........ I wa sint hat situation and the Arab lad was just going on and on with his tongue my mother was with me I could nt hold and i slapped him twice once to keep him queit second to let him know if you retaliate more probbaly ull be in hospital...then h himself called the police and my mum gave the statement that he was swearing at us and I couldnt control so we both were taken to the police station but I was out ................normally i love Arabs more than any other race as they are descendants of the people I love the most......but the new generation is just you can tolerate......... probably they need to be waken up........
Omer_Ibn_Khattab
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: should have called the police Apr 02, 2007
Omer_Ibn_Khattab wrote:I think the Dubai police is not biased on some occasions...... you are very kidn enough to let him go........ I wa sint hat situation and the Arab lad was just going on and on with his tongue my mother was with me I could nt hold and i slapped him twice once to keep him queit second to let him know if you retaliate more probbaly ull be in hospital...then h himself called the police and my mum gave the statement that he was swearing at us and I couldnt control so we both were taken to the police station but I was out ................normally i love Arabs more than any other race as they are descendants of the people I love the most......but the new generation is just you can tolerate......... probably they need to be waken up........

A question Omer, who are they "Descendants" of??
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 03, 2007
i personally am getting sick of all the stupid posts being made recently... and all of the idiotic individuals who seem to have infected this forum...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2007
lol this indian phunani cracked me up. lol how da FUK can a brown guy i.e emaratee be racist to another brown person i.e INDIAN. lol racist is someone who abuses someones race and colour. but if u r from the same skin colour how da fuk can u be racist lol

am sure whoever posted this was a malu.

by the way y would da local stop u in the middle of the road. hmm maybe u were doing 80km when u were supposed to do 120KM.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2007
you know it would really help if you didnt drive at 80kms an hour on the first track.

if your going slow.. then why not drive on the 2nd or 3rd track?
kashif
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2007
rudeboy wrote:lol this indian phunani cracked me up. lol how da FUK can a brown guy i.e emaratee be racist to another brown person i.e INDIAN. lol racist is someone who abuses someones race and colour. but if u r from the same skin colour how da fuk can u be racist lol

by the way y would da local stop u in the middle of the road. hmm maybe u were doing 80km when u were supposed to do 120KM.

This pitiable undereducated clod obviously has no understanding of the word "Race".

How shameful...
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 14, 2007
kashif wrote:you know it would really help if you didnt drive at 80kms an hour on the first track.

There are morons who tailgate even at 140 kph, so that is a non-issue.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 14, 2007
gtmash wrote:
kashif wrote:you know it would really help if you didnt drive at 80kms an hour on the first track.

There are morons who tailgate even at 140 kph, so that is a non-issue.

Ditto, tailgating is done at any speed, as long as they are moving just a little faster than you are and regardless of how many cars are in from of you.

That being said it's hard to say about this situation. I can't tell who was really being the fool. The Arab(?) guy could have been having a bad day or perhaps you were doing something you shouldn't have and he found some intolerance in that matter. In no stretch of the English language do I see this as racism.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 16, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lol this indian phunani cracked me up. lol how da FUK can a brown guy i.e emaratee be racist to another brown person i.e INDIAN. lol racist is someone who abuses someones race and colour. but if u r from the same skin colour how da fuk can u be racist lol

This pitiable undereducated clod obviously has no understanding of the word "Race".

How shameful...

lol kage i aint a lion in the plain of zaire so stop bloody doing a documentary on me. yeh i know wot race means. you wanna race me :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2007
rudeboy wrote:
KageofSoul wrote:

How shameful...

lol kage i aint a lion in the plain of zaire so stop bloody doing a documentary on me. yeh i know wot race means. you wanna race me :D

And this is further clarification...
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 21, 2007
hmmmmm, well i don't think everyone gonna say something without any reason. but its happening with me that i drive on the last line and its allowed to drive uptill 140 , and i face a guy moving 80 and holding the breaks for nothing or for just seeing a radar !!! its dangereos for me and others, so those who gonna drive slowly , the shouldn't move on the highest speed lane , 9a7 !!!!!!!

:)
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat