Dubai SKI

Topic locked
Dubai SKI Apr 18, 2007
Hmmmm just wondering how many of you went to Dubai SKI in Mall of Emirates ?? :)

About me , i was waiting for it to finish , and then i didn't go even once , and i alwayz say i wana go there one day. btw i'm local and live 10 mins from it , still can't go !!!!!!!! :?:

Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubai SKI Apr 18, 2007
Uae_Me wrote:Hmmmm just wondering how many of you went to Dubai SKI in Mall of Emirates ?? :)

About me , i was waiting for it to finish , and then i didn't go even once , and i alwayz say i wana go there one day. btw i'm local and live 10 mins from it , still can't go !!!!!!!! :?:

why can't you go? just find someone to cut the chains.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Dubai SKI Apr 20, 2007
Uae_Me wrote:Hmmmm just wondering how many of you went to Dubai SKI in Mall of Emirates ?? :)

Its amazing....really good, when you get a chance DEFINATELY go!
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 20, 2007
Dubai Ski is nice. Of course, it is not a real mountains but a lot of fun.

I learned ski here and going to ski every Friday. Good place!
Vita
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 20, 2007
Vita wrote:Dubai Ski is nice. Of course, it is not a real mountains but a lot of fun.

I learned ski here and going to ski every Friday. Good place!

hmmmm every friday , so you gonna give me a lesson on it. i don't wana break a leg :D
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 20, 2007
i wana go there , but my friends , they plan and come up with a new plan on the weekend lol

and NONE of them knows how to skii :D
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 20, 2007
I can give you some ski tips of course. But I do not think I can teach you...Of course, you and your friends need to take first lessons and learn basic ski exsersises before going to the slope.
Vita
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 20, 2007
There are qualified ski instructors. They can help you and your friends.. :) 8)
Vita
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 20, 2007
Its as good a place to learn as anywhere...except a real mountain with real snow and real air.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 20, 2007
its good and best part not too cold (i used to ski in -30degree weather in canada)
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Dubai SKI Apr 21, 2007

its funny to call it skiing :wink:...whanna try a real skiing?...visit Europe...Mont Blanc for ex- is amazing place!
bonitta
Dubai chat master

bonitta wrote: its funny to call it skiing :wink:...whanna try a real skiing?...visit Europe...Mont Blanc for ex- is amazing place!

I agreed it is not real skiing...I can imaging skiing in real mountains with real snow and real air and real sun...

But I can say that Dubai Ski is great place for people who never see snow...who never try ski....It is great opportunity for them...

One more thing I can say that not everybody can travel to real mountains...Sometimes it is quite expensive trip...

When I ski at Dubai Ski...I talk to some people...They are expatriats working here....visitors on holidays...They are amaized of it!!!

And look at the kids there!!! They are soooo happy!!!
Vita
Dubai Forums Member

its funny to call it skiing :wink:...whanna try a real skiing?...visit Europe...Mont Blanc for ex- is amazing place!

hmmmmm yeah i guess , i've seen a real snow but i didn't skii , well this what we can see here :D

well , anyone ready to go for skii trip somewhere in this WORLD :P
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 21, 2007
the ski season almost over in Europe....you can ski in latin America during summer....Argentina for example...
Otherwise, first snow in Europe at the begining of December...
There are plenty of nice places...

I was going to ski in St.Anton (Austria) in April but cancelled the trip because of my work...
Planning to ski in December...sometime first week of December...Id somebody wants to join....you are welcome! 8)
Vita
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 21, 2007
You can also glacier ski at a few resorts during the summer...i.e. Tignes and Saas Fee. In the southern hemisphere, there is Australia & NZ too during their winter season in June-Sept (although I can vouch for a fact that the snow quality isn't too great!)
DeeDee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 21, 2007
Vita wrote:the ski season almost over in Europe....you can ski in latin America during summer....Argentina for example...
Otherwise, first snow in Europe at the begining of December...
There are plenty of nice places...

I was going to ski in St.Anton (Austria) in April but cancelled the trip because of my work...
Planning to ski in December...sometime first week of December...Id somebody wants to join....you are welcome! 8)

uhh great 8) can i join you :o
Uae_Me
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat