Looking For An Imaginary Friend

Topic locked
Looking for an Imaginary Friend May 28, 2004
Hi my name is ********** and I am a frequent user of Dubai forums. I have no mates so I'll make up a few new users. Then when someone starts giving me shit, because I'm such a loser, I'll get my imaginary friends to stick up for me. And you've done it more than once, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
:twisted: I'm just lighting the touch paper........................... coz I'm sick of all these people with their alter egos having freaking conversations with themselves.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
This place surely does have people with problems. Enough said.
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
Crawl back under your stone you thick piece of shit. Hmmm or did you crawl out of someones ass??????????????????? You guys on this site are a bunch of tossers, shame really coz the girls are ok.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
i see no reason for ur sudden out burst of anger. Is it too difficult for you to believe that ppl have friends? Is the concept new to you?

If that reference was to me. I can guarantee that I do not know Phoenix at the sliest.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
I've got no mates.
I spend my whole waking hours surfing this forum waiting to be abused by a bunch of low lifes.
I get off on it.
I have nothing better to do.
I am an internet geek.
I am dillusional.
I am going to kill myself.
I am going to hang myself from Burj Al Arab, the really high bit that sticks out.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
KNOCK KNOCK hey guys am a close friend of ladybug...
she PM me & i met her & ohhhhhhh that princess is so ugly u would wanna run a mile & i was like u know ish don break her heart she was born like that & she might be some rich princess hahahahha so i was doin ma thing then she told me that she was gettin horny & i was like hold up & i said laaayyyyytaaaa hoe i bet ma office boi wouldn bone it hhahahahah she looked like so alien Freak hahhahahahahhaha biaaatch :shock:
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
Look mate, I've got the pictures to prove what I look like, have you????? The only person brave enough to show me his photo was Jamal and he's seen my pictures. So if you wanna know what I look like ask Jamal. Enough said.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
i bet u look a lot better then ish.i bet even your back side will be better then his face
said all i wanted to say bye

May 29, 2004
hahahahah they say seing is beliving & he told me u were some philipino princess hahahahahahaha ask fakespike u remeber wen we were fightin & he said she was some philipino princess hahahhahaha k if & that guest can even post his pic aswell & ill still look better than u both hahahahah am a pimp princess
tha don
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
hon that guest was me i tell u some thing i give u a run for ur money any day.
where do u think i met junara in a modelling agencies so i know that i look good i a fukkin model okay
what are u and where are u from
i'll like to know cuz u act like royalty.
bye
ashmani

May 29, 2004
HHHHHUHHHHH see people she is just another fan hahahahahah nahhh i aint givin u shit hahahahah ohhhh weeeeeeeee
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2004
The Philipino was Leila. What happened to her, did she join the Black Eyed Peas???
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
Looo00000ol damn u got some crazy jokes :lol:
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 30, 2004
You're the only one who understands them!!!!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
u calling me thick?

i get it too you know. just didnt feel the need to reply :wink:
FAKESPIKE

Jul 21, 2004
To all of you out there, I'm indeed Filipino, but i aint bitchin. . If anyone who has a problem with that let me know. Im sticking around.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat