Looking For Nice Friends....

Topic locked
looking for nice friends.... Sep 18, 2005
Id like to meet nice friends... maybe somebody that could show me some of the nicest places in Dubai, cause im kind of new here...im a very friendly girl, who likes to meet new people, cultures, languages, etc.. anybody i can trust?

catarinasabina
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: looking for nice friends.... Sep 18, 2005
catarinasabina wrote:Id like to meet nice friends... maybe somebody that could show me some of the nicest places in Dubai, cause im kind of new here...im a very friendly girl, who likes to meet new people, cultures, languages, etc.. anybody i can trust?

Hello innocent Girl ,

Well com to the world of men .
I am sure by tomorrow ,you ll receive lot of Private messages from loosers . Tell the Guys you can only meet them if they can bring their cute sisters also with them ., it ll be like family heheh.

I guess you can only trust on one person and yes he is .........Major Pain.....Just click on "member list" and find out his name and send him " [b]unsolicited PM".[color=red]
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

hey Sep 18, 2005
it will be my pleasure to introduce u in dubai........just tell me the day that u wanna hang out and i willl let u have one of the most wonderfull time in ur life........promise
nightlover
Dubai Forum User

Sep 19, 2005
Well, thanks a lot for the interesting insight into the world of us men :D...well, I wouldn't mind bringing along my sister, but I'm really heckled with work right now. catarina can probably land quite a few 'losers' as HP so eloquently described them to be.
InZane
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 19, 2005
DO NOT judge a country by what a person says or does judge the individual :!: :!: :!: :!:
rdoug4
Dubai Forum Visitor

hi Nov 10, 2005
did u find a nice friend yet ?
we can be good and pure friends if u wish :)
decent_4u23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2005
LOL MEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I see everybody is Volunteering for this NOBEL cause...

but really, this post should be flooding with responses ... but its not... WHY NOT?? :laughing3:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Wonder what would happen if a guy posts a same request Dec 17, 2005
Was wondering what would happen if a guy posts a similar kind of request:) LOL.

Cannot give my opinion in this case as am new myself to this place and am letting it grow on me getting familiar, and somehow i like it, i have already started liking it here:)

Cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 22, 2005
:lol: lol Did you see the ideas of men ?

,but you really needed assistance, I'll let my secretary Ms. Barbara to hang out with you. She is old, but love to go places.

I'm old, lazy, hungry and very fat, so sorry I don't think that I'll join your company.
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2005
AhmedBinAbdullah wrote:I'm old, lazy, hungry and very fat, so sorry I don't think that I'll join your company.

:shock:
Defo
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 23, 2005
:lol:
AhmedBinAbdullah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance