Looking For Female Models For International Work

Topic locked
Looking for Female Models for International Work Sep 11, 2005
Dear Model,

We are looking for Females to work as Models from Different Countries to work Locally in
their Countries & International

To have a background about my experience - kindly click here:

http://xpose.8m.com
Then click on "About the Owner"

NOW, Kindly reply to the Following (Insert your reply after each question):

- Name

- Date of Birth

- Country of Origin

- Nationality

- Your Location now (Country / City / State)

- Height

- Weight

- Breast size

- Waist size

- Hips size

- Hair Color

- Eyes Color

- Dress Size

- Jeans Size

- Swim Suit Size

- Shoes Size

What type of Modeling do you do? - Kindly put YES or NO front of each:

- TV Commercials

- Acting

- Promotions

- Fashion Shows

- Photo Shootings with:

- Swim Suits

- Underwear's

- Topless

- Nude

- Glamour

- Adult Work

- Write about your Experience (If Any)

- Write about your ambition as a Model

Email us your Collection of Photos including different Styles, Poses, Clothes (We need 10 - 15 Photos)

Email: imtc@link.net

xpose
Dubai Forum Guest

FAKE OFFER!! THIS IS A TRAP!!! Sep 12, 2005
HEY EVERYONE-DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAN-HE IS DANGEROUS. THIS IS NOT A REAL OFFER, IT IS A FAKE MODEL AGENCY HIDING BEHIND A FAMOUS AGENCY'S NAME. THIS MAN IS ON THE DANGER LIST OF MODEL AGENTS, AND HE HAS TRAPPED ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS-MADE HER SIGN CONTRACTS, USED HER FOR ADULTERY, ABUSED HER, RAPED HER AND VIDEOD HER SNEAKILY FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL BENEFIT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL-HIS OFFER IS NOT REAL, AND HE IS OUT OF BUSINESS FOR YEARS AND IS LIVING ON RIPPING OFF NAIVE WANNABE MODELS-NO MONEY OFFERED, AND ONLY PROBLEMS& TROUBLE FROM THIS VERY SICK EX-MODEL AGENT. AGAIN, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETTY, DO NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM. HE IS A RAPIST, ABUSER, AND VERY DANGEROUS. THESE ARE REAL FACTS. PLZ BE CAREFUL.
CHECK OUT THESE WEBSITES; ONE OF THEM HAS HIS NAME-MOHAMED FARRAG ON THE DANGER LIST-ON A LEVEL OF 10, HE IS 12!!!!

http://www.duroi.com/fashionforum/archi ... 24088.html

http://www.wnymodels.com/banned_for_life.htm
viva26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hi - I am Mohamed Farrag Sep 12, 2005
Hi again

so again all your talkings without Evidence

Who is your Girlfriend ???? - and where is she located - I hope you will nOT say USA because I never visited USA before Hahahahahahaah
xpose
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 12, 2005
MY FRIEND WAS IN ARAB COUNTRY-AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE TARGETING NOW- WHEN SHE MET YOU. WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT MEETING IN THE STATES, I NEVER MENTIONED IT, AND YOU'VE BEEN TO THE UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES, I DON'T SEE WHY IT GOT TO U.
YOU REALLY SHOULD BE ARRESTED. IF ONLY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UPTO. BELIEVE ME IF I COULD PROVE WHAT YOU'RE DOING -AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO SOON-I'D GET YOU INTO THE TROUBLE YOU DESERVE SINCE YEARS AGO. PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER QUIT, SO THEY MUST BE CAGED.
viva26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Thanks Sep 12, 2005
Anyway thanks

BUT anyway I have never been to England

Good Luck - BYE
xpose
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 12, 2005
Well having looked at the website, it doesn't impress to be honest and some things don't exactly fill with confidence. As a rule no agency would get a model to pay for anything - that's industry standard - if she/he is good enough the agency should cover all costs.

Sure you can pay to get a portfolio together, but if an agency things you have talent and they can make money from getting you work then it's in their interest to sort it out for you.

In the UK people are always told that if any agency gets you to pay a fee for anything, it's not very good and is just out to make money from people being naive.

If anyone's interested you can PM me and I'll give you the address of a very reputable guy who runs an agency in Dubai, he's a mate and I know loads of girls who've worked with him and he's never had any complaints.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 13, 2005
Also one of the girls supposedly registered on this guys site is with a big international agency, so why would she need to register with this guy.

Hmmmmmm makes you wonder.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 13, 2005
All the girls' emails mentioned on his website- lead to one person-HIM. It is all a complete lie-to get as much wannabe models&girls into bed with him. He pays nothing, makes stories aboout amazing offers, and then starts stalking you, threatening you and making ur life a complete nightmare, pressuring you to come back to him, and warning u that u will get in trouble if u don't. Ur best bet is not to go near him. He is hiding& protecting himself under his past work, that he is NOT doing anymore-he is USING his past success, that is no longer there-to convince people he is still in the business. Ofcourse, only new models, naive people, or desperate girls will fall in his trap. I guess there are many people who would. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. He is totally sick, does nothing in his life but hook up girls off the net with his favorite exxagerated ad, same one everytime, same shit. Again, to all females& girls around, be careful, and do not trust any 'model agency/agent'. It could be a fake one, or simply out of business.
viva26
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 14, 2005
he's got a .m8 address, now THAT'S reliable :wink:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 20, 2005
I see this guy hasn't bothered to reply!

And one of the girls on his site is definately not with his agency, how stupid can you be to lift the pictures from another site, particularly that of a big well known agency and stick all the details on your own. Did he seriously think someone wouldn't notice?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 28, 2006
Yep he is fake....
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
KEY FACTS:

1. This is a SCAM. Go to www.google.com and type Xpose modeling Scam and hit search

2. What professional modeling agency would make a website using a FREE web hosting provider like geocities for example

3. Unprofessionally made website with fake photos

This is a verified SCAM ladies. Please do not reply to his posts

Here's an example of some professional modeling agencies. You be the judge :)

http://www.wilhelminamiami.com/flash.html

http://www.elitemodel.com/flash.html

http://www.irenemarie.com/index.cfm
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 23, 2006
BobbieMasoner wrote:he's got a .m8 address, now THAT'S reliable :wink:

Its a bit of a 'no-brainer' really. Considering that his web address & email are not on the same domain and also the url is on a FREE hosting provider I thought it would have been quite obvious. The website isn't exactly profesional either is it? It seems after reading these posts that this nutcase needs to be locked away.....
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 30, 2007
viva26 wrote:MY FRIEND WAS IN ARAB COUNTRY-AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE TARGETING NOW- WHEN SHE MET YOU. WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT MEETING IN THE STATES, I NEVER MENTIONED IT, AND YOU'VE BEEN TO THE UK AND OTHER COUNTRIES, I DON'T SEE WHY IT GOT TO U.
YOU REALLY SHOULD BE ARRESTED. IF ONLY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UPTO. BELIEVE ME IF I COULD PROVE WHAT YOU'RE DOING -AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO SOON-I'D GET YOU INTO THE TROUBLE YOU DESERVE SINCE YEARS AGO. PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER QUIT, SO THEY MUST BE CAGED.

viva we can read lower case letters.

yes fake agency
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
I don't get why these threads and links are kept up.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
... and i dont get why you've digged out this old crap and what makes me answer this... even worse :lol:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2008
Probably a pedophile too.
LA
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 24, 2008
Well it wasn't too far down the list so didn't really bump it too much. This is where I think a report post function can be really useful.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list