The Vehicle & Only For Westerners In Dubai

Topic locked
Mar 07, 2007
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:
Bleakus wrote:tha day a humvee hits me in the back for me to move, is the day the driver gets his a$$ kicked

F.... o.. Loser

why are you sad? didnt know you were that emotional about it?

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2007
Just remember when driving to keep to the side walk side of the road, then you will not have to eat hospital food :)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2007
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:Just remember when driving to keep to the side walk side of the road, then you will not have to eat hospital food :)

its ok, ill let your mom cook for me
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2007
That will be Ok I`ll get her to put your food in a food blender before they feed you
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2007
that would be great :D
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2007
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:That will be Ok I`ll get her to put your food in a food blender before they feed you
Zion, is this supposed to be an insult? This sounds like something a 3 year old would say! Baby food and smoothies. Cute.

Why don't you try writing something that's more than a sentence long trite and more than a paste of a youtube link?
freza
Dubai chat master

Mar 07, 2007
stupid soldier :evil:
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 12, 2007
http://news.windingroad.com/category/au ... lls-royce/
I was having my humvee refinished in Black lo-gloss and I seen Rolls-Royce have refinished one in Black lo gloss :cry: :cry: Oh never mind just keep out of my way :lol:
Your-ZION-Master
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 13, 2007
A bunch of retards
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Fast driving Mar 21, 2007
Having been the guy in the Humvee I can say this. You lay into the horn and dont stop, if you stop it will be just long enough for somebody to pump one into your head or toss in a granade. If they dont get out of your way you tap there back bumber, dont push them or they can run over people. NEVER STOP unless you want to get nailed. Drive in the wrong lane if you have to, just dont stop and make yourself a target. They werent being Aholes they were fallowing policy.
Thats what happens when you invade a country to free it only to find out they dont want to be free like you think they did. Or they have a differant view of freedom.
I will have to admit it was kinda fun being a road hog and not worrying about a ticket:)

This isnt my first post I just forgot my old user name, its been awhile so I made a new one.
GO DUBAI!!!!!! Hey does Dubai have extradision to the US?? Just asking:)lol

and wheres the spell check button here?
The_Diesel_Man
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 21, 2007

Top right corner, it marked "x" :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 21, 2007
sage & onion wrote:

Top right corner, it marked "x" :wink:

There's a spell check button?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Fast driving Mar 21, 2007
The_Diesel_Man wrote:Having been the guy in the Humvee I can say this. You lay into the horn and dont stop, if you stop it will be just long enough for somebody to pump one into your head or toss in a granade. If they dont get out of your way you tap there back bumber, dont push them or they can run over people. NEVER STOP unless you want to get nailed. Drive in the wrong lane if you have to, just dont stop and make yourself a target. They werent being Aholes they were fallowing policy.
Thats what happens when you invade a country to free it only to find out they dont want to be free like you think they did. Or they have a differant view of freedom.
I will have to admit it was kinda fun being a road hog and not worrying about a ticket:)

This isnt my first post I just forgot my old user name, its been awhile so I made a new one.
GO DUBAI!!!!!! Hey does Dubai have extradision to the US?? Just asking:)lol

In that video, a guy lost a tail-light on a perfectly good Opel Astra. Tell your reasoning to him.

Oh, and even if Dubai does not have an official extradition treaty with USA, Dubai will do anything to please the Americans.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 21, 2007
Whhhoooooo-hooooo whwre can I get me one of those baby's!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

gtmash wrote:In that video, a guy lost a tail-light on a perfectly good Opel Astra. Tell your reasoning to him.

The Iraqis know the policy too, how about looking in their mirrors and getting out of the way when they hear the horn? And before you start, I'm sure you'd be happy to wait in traffic if there were tens of thousands of people out there just waiting to take a shot at you.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 21, 2007
unbelievable that there r some morons here justifying this...
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

scot1870 wrote:
gtmash wrote:In that video, a guy lost a tail-light on a perfectly good Opel Astra. Tell your reasoning to him.

The Iraqis know the policy too, how about looking in their mirrors and getting out of the way when they hear the horn? And before you start, I'm sure you'd be happy to wait in traffic if there were tens of thousands of people out there just waiting to take a shot at you.

I wouldn't be there in the first place.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 21, 2007
Legendkiller wrote:unbelievable that there r some morons here justifying this...

It's been policy in war zones for a very long time. As above, I'm sure you'd be tough enough to sit and wait your turn. Whatever you think of the war - and most people agree it's wrong - it doesn't mean the soldiers should sit like sitting ducks to allow the insurgents to get their own back, that would be real moronic behaviour.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

The_Diesel_Man wrote:Having been the guy in the Humvee I can say this. You lay into the horn and dont stop, if you stop it will be just long enough for somebody to pump one into your head or toss in a granade. If they dont get out of your way you tap there back bumber, dont push them or they can run over people. NEVER STOP unless you want to get nailed. Drive in the wrong lane if you have to, just dont stop and make yourself a target. They werent being Aholes they were fallowing policy.

Have you ever considered that the reason why you are a target is because of an attitude like this?

Just imagine that you are Mohamad sitting in his opel astra, minding his own buisness, thinking that the American presence might actally be helping his seemingly desperate situation, when suddenly a humvee smashes the only asset of any value that he owns.

The next time you drive through that neigborhood there will be one extra person holding the grenade.

Does that sound like progress?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Iraq Mar 22, 2007
Its not an attitude, or justafacation I was just trying to tell you why he was driving like that. I noticed his horn was blowing the whole video. Sometimes people just dont hear you, they are playing music or deaf(really deaf) or just not figuring the noise is comming up from behind them. So you bump them. It is unfortunit about the damage to the car.
Just so you know, dont get mad and follow a humvee that hits you, they have orders to disable cars that do that, that means you shoot them, not the people the car.

X upper right corner for spell check, now thats funny:) took me awhile to figure it out, good one.
The_Diesel_Man
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat