Survey: Online Advertising In The UAE

Topic locked
Survey: Online Advertising in the UAE Mar 06, 2007
hi everybody, I am a student from Dubai, and one of my projects require me to do a survey about the online advertising in the UAE, so what i have done to make it easier for people to participate in this survey, is using a great tool called surveymonkey.com , which will allow me to take large number of respondents, so i want help from u guys to answer the questions in the survey.

this is the link that takes you to the survey,
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=631423433140

Thanks everybody in advance, and if u have any questions, u can reply to me in this thread, or by private message.

:D

veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 07, 2007
why no one has conducted the survey :cry: , it wont take 5 min of ur time!
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 07, 2007
I filled it up for you. what is the concept that you are planning to come up with? a portal? or is it just a survey?

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2007
First, thank you for filling in the survey :)

well for now i will finish the business plan for my project, which it will be like a portal for the advertisements in UAE
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 07, 2007
cheers mate, nice one if u need any help lemme know, currently i manage a portal myself, rather everything for the portal strategy, marketing, sales, content, PR, writeups, database, budgeting, advertising, planning and the list can go on... :)

hope to hear the good news soon.

cheers

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2007
Ok Veron!!! All done...Lemme know what your findings turn up!!! :D
devilsdiciple
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 08, 2007
Thank you devil.... for ur controbution, hope to see more coming from other people
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 08, 2007
Done, you should also post your results.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 08, 2007
Sure i will , until i got lots of people participating in this survey, until now there are just 10 people who filled this survey , its pity
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 08, 2007
no worries veron people take time to findout wether its authentic one or someone just trying to make some money out of it, after talking to u i know its a genuine case and people will slowly but surely fill this up.

Come on peeps do it for this guy it hardly takes 3-4 mins to fill it out.

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2007
yeah i realized that when first i though abuot this idea of online survey, i knew that some people would think this link is spam or something like that, but thanks Jeevan for the support again
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 08, 2007
I took the survey but i must say it was a very ambiguous survey the questions are not defined enough and leave too much room for misinterpretation i.e. you jump from online specific directly to how many shops do you like to compare prices in?

is this online or physically i.e. online I will compare prices but when shopping in a mall I will not

Next time if you need to do some research for your studies have a third party fill it in before you put the questions online so as to avoid incorrect responses.

But good luck anyway
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2007
thank you for ur advice, well i already talked with some of my third party people and we made these questions, i admit that they are not perfect questions, coz i m just a student, and learning more from you and other experienced people. Thanks again (well abuot the comapring between shops, i meant by that normal shops, not online ones..)
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 09, 2007
Done Veron

All the best !
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 12, 2007
I just took your survey.

Kind of ironic that I saw your post, because in just a moment I'm going to post a thread of my own asking people about their opinion, and asking them to participate in a survey about water.

My observation is this: if a question is yes/no, use a "button" method for collecting the answer, not providing a blank space.

Also, the $20 per month for a pro- account on Surveymonkey is really worth the investment... it gives you a lot more tools, most important of which is the ability to actually DOWNLOAD your data (instead of just view it online).

So, good luck... and please take my survey to return the favor:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=996343099705
UV254
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 12, 2007
of course i will take ur survey, thanks for taking my survey, and good luck with surveymonkey, its really great tool
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 13, 2007
Oh my god, thank you for taking my survey I will take your survey. Scratch my back like a survey monkey.

S&O this should go in games
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
scarlet wrote:Oh my god, thank you for taking my survey I will take your survey. Scratch my back like a survey monkey.

S&O this should go in games

Yeah, unlike the rest of the brilliant, high-level discussion normally going on around here...
UV254
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 13, 2007
Hmm took your survey. Better layout than the first one - but still some incomplete answer sets.

I.e. when talking about rating quality in the first instance you should define taste quality, purity quality etc.
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat