Want To Be Penpals?

Topic locked
want to be penpals? Apr 13, 2004
hi i'm junay i live in the uk .first time i've come on to this so don't really know what i'm doing.
i'm loking to make a friend in dubai because i think it is fantastic and want to learn more about people down there.
didn't mean to bore u
we could talk about general thinkgs too.
interested e-mail me at
Junay162002@yahoo.co.uk
bye

junay

Apr 13, 2004
wow posted three times, must be excited :)

Why dont you register to be a member ?

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Apr 29, 2004
thanks for replying it seems like u are the only one who has so thanks
i posted three times by mistake i must of clicked the submit button three times by accident.
i don't know why i bothered no body seems at all interested.
so did u wtite some thing just because u felt sorry for me or to make a friend.either way thanks.
junay

May 12, 2004
this fuckin paki don kow how to register he is probably thinkin wat the fuk does it mean to be a member damnnnn should i pay, punk its for free & if u keep postin this shit till u reach 500 posts u get a fuckin coloured T.V mothafucka so stop actin like u wanna be someones penpal coz that was done in like 96 u know so look for some way TO GET HOES u faget
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 15, 2004
first of all ish i am a girl secondly i am a paki and i haven't got a problem with that so don't know why u have so what if i'm originally from bangladesh whats that got to do with u .
stop swearing or i'll shove a bloody lamp post up ur ass instead of that mouse u were talking about in the other topic
sad case lose the cool act its wearing really thin
loser
junay

May 15, 2004
loser u fuckin paki hahhahaha at last i got her to admit that she or he is paki hhahahahaha damn be proud of urself n say am origanlly a paki but am a refugee in england lol thas tha way it should be secondly am cool i know who am dealin wit some 3rd world narrow minded paki its cool i aint sweatin it hahahhahaha u fucin prik hahahha keep tha lamp post ready coz am a stick it up ur anal haahahhaha :lol:
peacccccccccccceeeee out
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 20, 2004
i guess your gonna have to use that lamp post cuz you ain't got a penis to use instead
i'm not the narrow minded person its u
forget it i ain't in the mood .i got the energy to tell the stupid plonker what i really think of him and his lame attempts at being funny.

see u later gada(i bet u don't know what that means u prik less
twit)

love junay
junay

hi junay May 21, 2004
i think i can help you because this my my country,you can mail me any time if you want,learning arabic..............................etc.
afhiambj_999
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 22, 2004
SEE things are not the way u think it is junara its evern worse u ugly ass baby who or wat do u think u are u 3rd world, 4th class wannabe refugee in england see i read between the lines & i know ur God damn stinkin come on on serious grounds when was the last time u took shower or applied a deodrant??? huh damn i cant beat it (THE SMELL) its like a fuckin stink bomb ohhhhhhh anyways i didnt know wats the meaning of gada but i had to let the office-boy read it & it means (donkey) so get off my nuts u 50p worth of an animal peace- be gone coz am on &on &on hahahahaha
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 24, 2004
i came on here looking for a friend what i got in return was a nasty piece of shit.well thank you every much for making me feel welcome.you are a really nice person(yeah right)
don't worry about me how did you put it 3rd world 4th class wannabe refugee ain't gonna bother coming to this forum again.
before i go i don't smell okay i wash my self every day are you sure the pong isn't from you?

see ya
junay

ps-u know what a gada means how about figuring out what this means
thur ma reh suda -kurbis ur bacha
junay

May 25, 2004
Cool it down hey you ppl....This is after alla forum not a fighting grounds
alaghbar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 25, 2004
HAHHAHA see i knew she was some nasty ho hahahahhaha i know u got angry, why would i welcome u u are nobody dummy, ill leave it like that die R.I.P she is gone forever thax Lord
peace
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 27, 2004
:twisted:

Ooh, and another good reason not to use this site. Ish you are frightening everyone off. Soon you and Fakespike will be the only people on here.

Have you ever been to the UK???? Junay lives in the Midlands, not far from some of the best club scenes in the UK. Oh, and we do have the best clubs in the world. Ministry, Cream (check the websites) and the best festivals, Reading, Homelands, Glastonbury etc.

The thing is ISH I know UAE very well, it's a great country. It's only been around since the 1970's, before that you were a load of camel riding gypsies. So knock the UK if you want but your knocking a f*cking lot of history and a great Empire. Yeah, we're not the best country in the world now (but we were) and neither is UAE.

I have to admit this too, if you came to England shooting your mouth off the way you do, you wouldn't last 2 seconds. You probably wouldn't make it out the airport. You may be racist to Pakistanis but come to England (as an Arab) and shoot your mouth off. See real racism, coz English people are the worst.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 27, 2004
dont want to comment on this too much just wanted to point out something
" [UAE has] only been around since the 1970's"

yet you still compare it to the uk. can you impagin where we would be if we had nearly as much time as you guys did?

just a thought for you all
FAKESPIKE

May 27, 2004
hahah wat got u so emmotional lady luck :( ? & wat makes u think that am an arab? & yea i've been to the uk, ladybug wat makes u think am comparing uk to the uae, been to some clubs that u dream of enterin aiite like mayfair club its in mayfair, china whites also in mayfair, rainforest piccadilly circus, maxbar in tottenham court road ... & i got major connections in london amean am strapped baby nobody amean no body can run his mouth on me i curse who i want wenever i want thas why they all me don ish & i don brag were i've been am only here (uae) just to make money & am out aiiite hunny & the reason why i was picking on junay coz she tryina get friends & she says am from the uk amean wat are u tryin 2 prove that u hot but princess that is somthin ur not & for the record ladybug i've been around the world, while ur ass is still local comeon u got no vocal hahahahhaha.... :lol:
tha don is still on & on & on
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 28, 2004
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: you've been up your own ass and back. Let's face it ISH, you ARE the reason why no one comes on this site. You and that other sad moron Fakespike. You just look like a sad twat who gets off on dissing people. If you've done all the things you say you have, why don't you have any tolerance????????????? Tolerance is something gained from life experience, sure you have any????

3 words: GET A LIFE
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
I've been browsing this place for 10 minutes and its quite evident who the sour grapes are in here. Just a word of advice considering the Admins have no intention of booting out the loonies - 'Dont try and lower yourself to the level of an idiot, cuz he/she is obviously good at it and would definately beat you with experience'.

Be smart, ignore the loose canons and let them continue talking to their hands ^_^
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 28, 2004
i agree with you phoenix
we should all ignore idiots such as lady luck

May 28, 2004
Lady luck I hope you are not holding on old grudges. I see no reason I should be involved in this between u and ish. so plz keep me away from it.

phoenix it is this primitive ignorant argumentative style we all share in this forum that has kept it alive.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
see i aint lyin u face it amean to tell yall i think this princess is some narrow minded indian who saw alot of romantic movies & is newly introduced to the net hahhahhahah
& i got 3 word for u
Get a Dildo 8)
coz nobody wanna bone u u bug
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
hi i'm new to his site my friend junara told me about it ages ago so i thought that i'll check it out.she doesn't go on the site any more i see why now after reading what ish has written about her.
she came on to his site cuz one day in the future she was hoping to go and live in dubai -cuz she doesn't really know much about dubai she thought whats the best way to learn about dubai then from the people who live there.she didn't come here to get fukked as some of u make it seem.
i'll have u know ish that junay isn't ugly she was approached by many modelling agencies but she said no because of her religion-islam
if i were u i would applogise on this forum and i'll get her to come back on to this site
ur right she nor me don't really know much about computers were not computer geeks .werew not really into computers or any thing like that really
any way please apologise ish.
ashmani

May 29, 2004
hahahahahhah who are u? another paki well come on u know i wouldnt appologise kooooo
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
yeah i'm a paki what are u a "smell arab" u stupid shit i hope u are happy cuz very soon no one will come on this site.junay thought that u arab were nice but in reality u are a bunch of wissies
ashmani

May 29, 2004
hahahahahahha nahhh am some african wat are u nahhh u dont know wat huh indian brown, yellow, purple? juss holla at me wen u look in the mirror again aiite peace
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 29, 2004
ashmani ish isnt even arab. but i'm, ur comment wasnt welcome.
it is simply ignorant to judge a race by the actions of a few.
FAKESPIKE

May 29, 2004
ISH: My argument is over with you, coz your a daddy.
Fakespike: GET A DILDO
Phoenix: The above applies to you too, coz you are the same person.
Junay's mate: Get her back on the site, coz she's a nice girl and don't let these muppets scare you off. I actually have loads of Indian and Paki mates. One of them is a very successful male model and I dare anyone to tell him to his face that he smells!!!!!!
Guest: get a freaking user name, coz without one your nobody.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2004
Lady Luck wrote:Phoenix: The above applies to you too, coz you are the same person.

I have no respect for people who act stupid. You ma'am are indeed stupid. After having time and again brought to your notice, that you are confusing me with someone else, I see no other way but to plain ignore you.

Continue whining and throwing dirt on one another in here, cuz I highly doubt you'll get anywhere with it.
Phoenix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
Oh no, please don't ignore me. I'm soooooo upset. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 30, 2004
washed my hands off man i aint got shit 2 do wit this gal she is mmmmm crazy lo0ol amean i aint gonn waste ma time gotta work on some big time shots at tha min. so i can pop some cristal & dom P at the weekend but untill then fakespike n lady booty figure somthin out aiite :P
peace
tha don
ISH

ps: i gotta somthin special for yall on the lyricist lounge hahahhahahahhahah :roll:
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jun 04, 2004
hahahahahahha nahhh am some african wat are u nahhh u dont know wat huh indian brown, yellow, purple? juss holla at me wen u look in the mirror again aiite peace

even though it is non of your business i am half white and half bengali and my skin tone is light.i almost look like a white person cuz of my blue eye but i have jet black hair.

it is simply ignorant to judge a race by the actions of a few

well i don't give a fuk what u think fakespike why don't u go and fuk phoenix -oh no u'll have to fuk ur self shame cuz i think ish was looking forward to what did u call it a dildo

?-what is a dildo
ashmani

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat