Etisalat Speed

Topic locked
Etisalat Speed Sep 04, 2005
I’m probably going to jinx this by posting but has anyone else noticed a noticeable increase in their internet performance? I got an email from Etisalat saying all Al Shamil customers have been upgraded to the next level. I’m definitely not getting the 1mb speeds that I should if this holds true but I’ve noticed an improvement, from tortoise to snail.

Maybe someone from Etisalat read the posts on this forum hahaha.

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: Etisalat Speed Sep 04, 2005
fayz wrote:I’m probably going to jinx this by posting but has anyone else noticed a noticeable increase in their internet performance? I got an email from Etisalat saying all Al Shamil customers have been upgraded to the next level. I’m definitely not getting the 1mb speeds that I should if this holds true but I’ve noticed an improvement, from tortoise to snail.

They can earn lot of money by bluffing with speed. While doing summer job in Dubai (in Government owned company) ,speed was in Kb not in Mb ,although IT department was insisting its 1 Mb.

I think its the time for Etisalat to hire the people like me :lol:

I assume that there is no one in Dubai to judge or consider the complaint concerning hanky pankyof Etisalat . There must be active consumer protection to protect the consumers from wrong doing of " Monopoly" . I think arab people dont let their brian to grow by using white cloth on head wid rope :) !!

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

this is what i got emailed Sep 05, 2005
Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be upgrading your Al Shamil service to the next higher speed except 2MB speed which will remain as 2MB with reduced prices as of 5th September 2005. In order to utilize the higher speed you have to disconnect and reconnect to the Internet once.

If you face any problems after the upgrade, please contact our Internet Help Desk on 8006100.

More details of the above upgrade will be communicated to you shortly.

Best Regards

Customer Service Team
eCompany - Etisalat

Copyright 2005 - Etisalat. All rights reserved
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 05, 2005
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Etisalat Speed Sep 05, 2005
HP wrote:I think arab people dont let their brian to grow by using white cloth on head wid rope :) !!

[/color]

1) Its spelled brain and not brian... So you are one to talk...
2) Up yours a$$wipe....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Etisalat Speed Sep 05, 2005
fayz wrote:I’m probably going to jinx this by posting but has anyone else noticed a noticeable increase in their internet performance? I got an email from Etisalat saying all Al Shamil customers have been upgraded to the next level. I’m definitely not getting the 1mb speeds that I should if this holds true but I’ve noticed an improvement, from tortoise to snail.

Man dude, thats like the ston ages... I have 6.1 mb in Montreal and I find it slow :)

My buddy is at 11 mb.... :oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Etisalat Speed Sep 06, 2005
Liban wrote:

Man dude, thats like the ston ages... I have 6.1 mb in Montreal and I find it slow :)

My buddy is at 11 mb.... :oops:

Yeah I know it's kinda slow to show "live stripping" using web cam. Ur friend doesnt wanna lose any details......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Etisalat Speed Sep 06, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Yeah I know it's kinda slow to show "live stripping" using web cam. Ur friend doesnt wanna lose any details......... :lol:

Is that why you didn't access the internet in Dubai??? The gay village complained that your stripping would be slow??? Mr. Projection...

FYI, my friend is a girl, so your so called flame failed miserably once again...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat