Time To Start The Action Guys!

Topic locked
Time to start the action guys! Feb 01, 2007
Its abt time u lazy ppl start a work out or something.

I baught
-Whey protein
-amino acid
-and subscription to the gym.....

U guys better not start getting older and fatter on me...whinning on chat forums all day long....so get up..and get busy.

I work from 8:00am to 6:pm

i go home and eat...then go to gym at 8:30pm for around an hour...not more...so dont give me excuses.

Ill be posting my NEWER pics of my beautiful artificial body in...mmm...1 month shud do.

guest999

Feb 03, 2007
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 04, 2007
What diet do you do?
1 hour gym and proteins alone do not necessarily do the job... :-)
wolf
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Feb 04, 2007
I fotrgot to mention ive been an athlete since the age of 5.

Been in the gym for 4 years now.

For me..that does the job...for someone relativly new..(thats a different story)

But i mean to stay healthy...u dont have to go extreme...one hour of daily exercise is a good recommendation for an average person....u dont want to be OVER doing it then getting bored after a while. (which happened to me)
guest999

Feb 04, 2007
ooooooooooooki dooooki

Just spent 430 AED on MYOPLEX Deluxe.

36 servings

Everyday training for an hour.

1 serving before and after gym.

See u in a month.
guest999

Feb 05, 2007
ur going to the gym for 4 yrs...and ur still using MYOPLEX?!
noob!
:lol: enough said....
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

eww Feb 05, 2007
Its all about dymatize protein. Mmmm.
I really need to start going gym again. Its so hard to get back into it though :[
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 05, 2007
Tell me about, mind you having a key helps :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 05, 2007
well actually its a good thing,i waited long enough but joined a gym recently, after work it does help you to relax and take your mind off work, i do the same, work from 8 to 6 but directly go to the gym at 6 30 one and half hours intense cardio and weight training helps :).

anyone wants any recommendations on good gyms, just contact me:) :lol:

for the timebeing for people in deira check this place out

http://www.xtrapulse.com/f_planet.asp

here are a few pointers for picking a gym :wink:

http://www.xtrapulse.com/select_gym.asp

cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2007
Legendkiller wrote:ur going to the gym for 4 yrs...and ur still using MYOPLEX?!
noob!

Im a;ready big as it is without gym...and when i do go to gym...im massive....i dont need needles babe...i was born with an ultimate body...so much for urself lol.....

i see u in a month. :D
guest999

Feb 05, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:
Legendkiller wrote:ur going to the gym for 4 yrs...and ur still using MYOPLEX?!
noob!

Im a;ready big as it is without gym...and when i do go to gym...im massive....i dont need needles babe...i was born with an ultimate body...so much for urself lol.....

i see u in a month. :D

well if u dont need babes then why do u come here and wine in the forum? got get a blog and attract babes with ur pics posted
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 05, 2007
Who ever said i had a problem with the babes...(i like teazing ppl, big deal)

:)

Im so full of myself...and i have what it takes to prove it!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh where rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu loool
guest999

Feb 05, 2007
nigga on protiens & amino damn yo i go to the gym 4 days a week for 1& 1/2 hours & women dont like big guys they like guys wit cuts & mainly six pack & also i heard that all the guys on them suppliements have their banana shrinking hahahha thank God i never used any hahahahha

ps. 4 years of protiens damn i feel bad for u son

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 05, 2007
I agree....everyone has their style...

cuts=====================bulk

I ALWAYS chose bulk and size over a ripped body....

(I work as a security guard....plus..in europ...not to many nice ppl such as u on the roads....I wana be able to PROTECT my lady when 5 guys pop up out of no where....good luck with ur 6 pack saving ur azz)

My aim now...100 kilos plus. (muscle and bulk)

RESPECT!

-------------------------------------

u actually remind me of an event in Hungary once...a friend of mine was alone in a bar once....and these drunk guys pop out from behind us and started beating my friend....2 beat him up....while one had a knife...and he said...if u fight back...i cut u...if u run...i cut u...so they broke beer bottles on his head n stuff...nways...in the end he had stitches all over his face and looked like a crap.....Dubai is safe...but when u go out and see the real world....ull shocked to see how big ppl are in the usa and cananda, erope....forget chinese and lil midgets....

I dont want that scenario happening to me...ill pick up a table if someone pops a knife on me...

life is precious...and so is ur face...take one small mistake to end things.....and i never heard of beauty conquering a war lol.....u need FORCE looool....

these r one of the many reasons why i want bulk...who cares what the girls think...i dont plan on getting buttt screwed by some guys any time soon....

------------------------------------------

today was 1st day of gym...have a slight headache...but felt great....
Lets see how things change within a few weeks...

-----------------------------------------

And confuse ur 6 pack with the chicken nuggets u had for dinner in the afernoon.... :oops:
guest999

Feb 07, 2007
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam this myoplex....i can feel it work....

You feel like ur swelling like a tomato....

Woooh...u gotta try it!

It say on the description that it is a food replacment meal...like one pack is one meal....not a supplement...u take it without food.

Daily , 2 to 3

Oh babe....my nipples... :?
guest999

Feb 08, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:Who ever said i had a problem with the babes...(i like teazing ppl, big deal)

:)

Im so full of myself...and i have what it takes to prove it!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh where rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu loool

cant live without me? :roll: then ur gonna drop soon :lol: u cutie cute
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 08, 2007
Happy to see that ur back....i thot u left us there for a moment.
guest999

Feb 08, 2007
Have to say I am feeling the gym pain too at the moment.....just joined one and my first full week of training sessions trying to get back into shape!

Its all about the cardio....and my body is so sore! BUT it will all be worth it the end - all about the final result!

If anyone can give me any exercise tips to help the slimming process go quicker would be so helpful!! I have already tailored my eating habits..I hate the term diet...does not work for me!
Lou
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 08, 2007
not sure would be glad to help u out i guess :) if he doesnt lemme know can give u a few pointers :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 08, 2007
FACTS:

-You cannot build muscle and loose weight at the same time. You either eat like a dog....get big....once u reac the size u like...then u do maintenance excercise...which means ur goal is not to get bigger but to just maintain the size u have...and then diet and cardio to burn the fat...
So ur 75 kilos...u jump up to 95...u do dieting and fat burning...u come down to a sexy 85 kilos of pure muscles and no fat.

-For loosing weight...running in th emorning is best...because ur body is deprived from food and resources for more than 8 hours (uve been sleeping). So when u wake up...dont trick any surgar or eat anything! drink water..and start running! Running for half an hour makes ur metabolism work for the next 3 hrs...which means ur body will be a burning machine for the next 3 hrs....run for an hour...ur metablism works for the next 8 hrs. 40 mins is enough for me when im trying to loose fat. After that..u can have a light meal...

-Less reputations...more weights = bulk / size

-more reputations...less weights = ripped...no size gain...just stamina and stiffness...not flab or soft meat hanging around (good for burnign fat for girls because no size is accomplished and lal the fat burns off)
guest999

Feb 08, 2007
Im gona puke one day from drinking this crap...starting ot get fedup of its taste..hmmm..maybe i add ice to it???
guest999

Feb 09, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:FACTS:

-You cannot build muscle and loose weight at the same time. You either eat like a dog....get big....once u reac the size u like...then u do maintenance excercise...which means ur goal is not to get bigger but to just maintain the size u have...and then diet and cardio to burn the fat...
So ur 75 kilos...u jump up to 95...u do dieting and fat burning...u come down to a sexy 85 kilos of pure muscles and no fat.

actually..it's possible...but it's really hard...

-Less reputations...more weights = bulk / size

-more reputations...less weights = ripped...no size gain...just stamina and stiffness...not flab or soft meat hanging around (good for burnign fat for girls because no size is accomplished and lal the fat burns off)

OMG!!!

when u said..that u were using Myoplex..after going to the gym for 4 yrs..i knew u were a noob...but plz don't give pple wrong info by saying less reps=bulk and high reps=cuts...

this has got to be the oldest training myth out there... u can't pick certain exercises to get a muscle 'cut'..or make a muscle 'huge'...to get cuts..u need pure muscle size and low levels of body fat..so if u want to bulk u need to apply progressive overload..this means..in order to get bigger and stronger..u must continually lift more and make ur muscles work harder than they are used to..or if u wanna get ripped/cut be prepared to drop ur body fat levels (this means cardio)!

Not_Sure wrote:
-For loosing weight...running in th emorning is best...because ur body is deprived from food and resources for more than 8 hours (uve been sleeping). So when u wake up...dont trick any surgar or eat anything! drink water..and start running! Running for half an hour makes ur metabolism work for the next 3 hrs...which means ur body will be a burning machine for the next 3 hrs....run for an hour...ur metablism works for the next 8 hrs. 40 mins is enough for me when im trying to loose fat. After that..u can have a light meal...

*sigh*:roll:

not sure==> :lol:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 09, 2007
Its easy to point out how wrong other are...but why not CORRECT ME...if I AM wrong....

8)

so pls....do enlighted me with what u have to say....no one wants to here ur complaining lol...just solutions pls.

And these quotes came from well know authers in dieting and gyming from all over the world...lol.....so go tell them theyre wrong lol..not me.

But im sure we all know by know u were Mr. Olypia eh?

*up urs man*

and as for the running in the morning...what can i say...it worked FOR EVERYONE who tried it who were diagnosed to be normal and notr have any inner diseases or sicknesses.

These are the VERY BASIC knowledge in training..and yet u question me....man...i use a secret..its called Bit Torrent...just go download a tone of books and read before u go running around talking nonsense.

As for myoplex...well..there are avariety of stuff out there..and in MY OOPINION...they all work for me...prior consultation will be needed for others of course. Not everything works for everyone.

My supplement suggestion for u wud be to put a sock in ur mouth....one very dirty and sweaty one.....twice a day preferably...lol...

Hopefully ur lips muscles shud really grow in a month...and then ud be able to suk a cows ding dong with no trouble at all...

* ah ah...lets not carried away here...dont spoil my thread dude...u reply with "so pls....do enlighted me with what u have to say....no one wants to here ur complaining lol...just solutions pls."*

I can complain of course...this is my thread :lol:
guest999

Feb 09, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:Its easy to point out how wrong other are...but why not CORRECT ME...if I AM wrong....

8)
so pls....do enlighted me with what u have to say....no one wants to here ur complaining lol...just solutions pls.

well ask me what u wanna know…I will try to my best to answer ur questions..and get all that noob knowledge out of ur head..

Not_Sure wrote:
And these quotes came from well know authers in dieting and gyming from all over the world...lol.....so go tell them theyre wrong lol..not me.

i would love to see which author says…high reps is for cuts..and low reps for mass
So go ahead..gimme the sources of ur wisdom

Not_Sure wrote:
and as for the running in the morning...what can i say...it worked FOR EVERYONE who tried it who were diagnosed to be normal and notr have any inner diseases or sicknesses.

*sigh again*
r u still living in the 80’s or something?
there is actually no difference at all..if u run in the morning…afternoon...etc etc..
this is done to death..

Not_Sure wrote:.

These are the VERY BASIC knowledge in training..and yet u question me....man...

yeah that’s because of the info u gave us..let’s see what we got till now..

Not_Sure wrote:Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam this myoplex....i can feel it work....

it say on the description that it is a food replacment meal...like one pack is one meal....not a supplement...u take it without food.

supplement is as it says...a supplement..it can never replace ur food...

-You cannot build muscle and loose weight at the same time.

by now..u know the answer already..

Not_Sure wrote:Im gona puke one day from drinking this crap...starting ot get fedup of its taste..hmmm..maybe i add ice to it???

yes u can add ice cubes…fruit…u can even add ice cream to ur shakes (ice cream only if u want to bulk!)

Not_Sure wrote:
-for loosing weight...running in th emorning is best...

again..u should know by now..

Not_Sure wrote:-Less reputations...more weights = bulk / size

-more reputations...less weights = ripped

and my favourite :P
or may-b that ur still using myoplex after 4 yrs :lol:
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 09, 2007
:laughing6: :notworthy:

lool..u really in self denial???

ahahah...u wont even listen if i take you to a professional lol...

nways...all the best with u...and stay tuned by the end of this month..will be posting my pics....
guest999

Feb 12, 2007
ok....this is the second week...already feel some changes....but my body just got a VERY SLIGHT plump to it...

Still alot more to be done.

Been drinking one pack of this crap a day.

I think we have to wait for the full 4 week cycle before any claims of results or getting back into shape can be announced.

max time for workouts is 45mins to 1 hr. Not more.

Training style: Bulk....low reps...high weights.

** :? gona puke**
guest999

Feb 12, 2007
Not_Sure wrote:
Training style: Bulk....low reps...high weights.

not sure...to gain mass (bulk)..try this.. get a solid diet down..high protein...moderate 2 low carbs..and moderate healthy fats..paired with a good workout routine..u should be gaining mass fast..
there is no such thing as low reps+heavy weights=bulk
bulking is all abt ur diet...

Not_Sure wrote:max time for workouts is 45mins to 1 hr. Not more.

This is a good rule of thumb to follow...as after 1 hr ur testosterone will begin to drop..and cortisol levels will increase...this hormone change is the exact opposite of what u want..and training will become counter productive...
anyways..rules are meant to be broken :P
Legendkiller
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 13, 2007
atleast one person (you) is contributing to the knowledge of over all health for others to read.
guest999

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat