Where To Meet?

Topic locked
Jan 11, 2007
yeah dudes

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where to Meet? Jan 19, 2007
samex wrote:okay so besides like clubs which need a fricking car to get too all the way in jumeriah, are there any worthwhiled places in Deira, at least, to meet women and stuff. Im from toronto, and i cant seem to find the women, and not any of those indian/filipines women who talk like each word is about to explod. Im talking about the true arab women.
I know a canadian passport has to be worth something :P
Help me out
ps bored travelor

nigga i charge a 100 canadian/hour hahahah its ur game that u need to work on not ask people for places u can meet arab women

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Re: Where to Meet? Jan 19, 2007
ISH wrote:
samex wrote:okay so besides like clubs which need a fricking car to get too all the way in jumeriah, are there any worthwhiled places in Deira, at least, to meet women and stuff. Im from toronto, and i cant seem to find the women, and not any of those indian/filipines women who talk like each word is about to explod. Im talking about the true arab women.
Help me out
ps bored travelor

nigga i charge a 100 canadian/hour hahahah its ur game that u need to work on not ask people for places u can meet arab women

DON
ISH

:) lol....ISH...he has like a passport from canada (deep important voice)...
wont he get a discount on u :P?
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Where to Meet? Jan 25, 2007
Help me out
ps bored travelor
Putang ina mo Samex. Your village called...they miss you. :withstupid:
Either you are a jerk or...nope, you're a jerk. If you've ever learned another language, you learned it with an accent and slowly adapted to sound more like a native speaker as you used the language more & more. Don't knock accents of people that do not use the language frequently, at least they try. That's pretty shallow of you.

What are you looking for anyway? Whores? You came from Toronto to meet local women, but don't want to get a vehicle to travel to Jumeriah? So, it's easier to travel from Toronto to Deira, but you can't get across town to Jumeriah? What a predicament you have. :roll:

Why didn't you meet people online before going to Dubai? Match.com, E-Harmony.com, there are a million of them. I'm sure a few months subscription would have been waaaay cheaper than flying to Dubai and sitting in a hotel doing nothing. And who does nothing in Dubai? There is LOTS to do in Dubai. You even could've used free sites like MySpace, Hi-5, Friendster, etc. It sounds like you're just looking for whores. Maybe you should just find a red light district and stay out of Dubai. You flew over Amsterdam & Frankfurt en route to Dubai, maybe you should've gone there instead.
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Where to Meet? Jan 25, 2007
Help me out
ps bored travelor

HEAY AS-SHO-LE . STICK ONE FORK IN YOUR AS-S OKAY....? LOW LIFE JACKAS-s!!! and its not filipines , its philippines... you mosquito brain... wakekekekekek :twisted:
eviltart
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 27, 2007
:lol:

So we are starting to all get along i see :)

GREAT!
guest999

Jan 27, 2007
I wonder what to say but the fact is ur too much of urself.
AND This suits u

One in a Million by Guns N roses

One In a Million
(Whistle)
Guess I needed sometime to get away
I needed some piece of mind
Some piece of mind that'll stay
So I thumbed it down to Sixth and L.A. --->So I thumbed it down to nine o six ten L.A. ("90610")
Maybe a Greyhound could be my way

Police and Niggers, that's right
Get out of my way
Don't need to buy none of your
Gold chains today
I don't need no bracelets
Clamped in front of my back
Just need my ticket; 'til then
Won't you cut me some slack?

You're one in a million
Yeah, that's what you are
You're one in a million, babe
You're a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you
Before you make us cry
You know we tried to reach you
But you were much too high
Much too high, much too high,
Much too high, yes, ow!

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please
Like start some mini Iran,
Or spread some fuckin' disease
They talk so many goddamn ways
It's all Greek to me
Well some say I'm lazy
And others say that's just me
Some say I'm crazy
I guess I'll always be
But it's been such a long time
Since I knew right from wrong
It's all the means to an end, I
I keep it movin' along

You're one in a million
Oo, you're a shooting star
You know that you are
Maybe someday we'll see you, Oo
oh, Before you make us cry
Much too high, Oo, much too high
Yeah,
Much too high, huh, no, no, oh
Ow!

Radicals and Racists
Don't point your finger at me
I'm a small town white boy
Just tryin' to make ends meet
Don't need your religion
Don't watch that much T.V.
Just makin' my livin', baby
Well that's enough for me

You're one in a million
Yeah that's what you are
You're a shooting star
Maybe someday we'll see you
Before you make us cry
Much too high, ow, much too high,
Much too high, much too high
Yeah, yeee, yeah, yeee, igh!
Ow! Much too high
(Oh, much too high, ah,
much too high, ah, much too high
much too high, ow, much too high)
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 27, 2007
If samex will reply, i think it will be another ramble here.

\but........

Poor Samex. He can't sing with you now.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Where to Meet? Jan 27, 2007
Help me out
ps bored travelor
swesner wrote:Putang ina mo Samex. Your village called...they miss you. :withstupid:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mommy said don't say bad words.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 28, 2007
Sori po. I'll never say bad words again. :oops:
(Unless the situation calls for it, which it does in Samex's case)

Peace!
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 31, 2007
unfortunately... the fact of the matter... whether we like to accept it or not.. is that western passports do make it easier to score in Dubai! Pitiful mentality.....
LordEros
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Where to Meet? Feb 09, 2007
swesner wrote:
Help me out
ps bored travelor
Putang ina mo Samex. Your village called...they miss you. :withstupid:
Either you are a jerk or...nope, you're a jerk. If you've ever learned another language, you learned it with an accent and slowly adapted to sound more like a native speaker as you used the language more & more. Don't knock accents of people that do not use the language frequently, at least they try. That's pretty shallow of you.

What are you looking for anyway? Whores? You came from Toronto to meet local women, but don't want to get a vehicle to travel to Jumeriah? So, it's easier to travel from Toronto to Deira, but you can't get across town to Jumeriah? What a predicament you have. :roll:

Why didn't you meet people online before going to Dubai? Match.com, E-Harmony.com, there are a million of them. I'm sure a few months subscription would have been waaaay cheaper than flying to Dubai and sitting in a hotel doing nothing. And who does nothing in Dubai? There is LOTS to do in Dubai. You even could've used free sites like MySpace, Hi-5, Friendster, etc. It sounds like you're just looking for whores. Maybe you should just find a red light district and stay out of Dubai. You flew over Amsterdam & Frankfurt en route to Dubai, maybe you should've gone there instead.

mabuhay ka swesner

:D :D
kyle
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 14, 2007
is it just me, or do you also get disheartened when a seemingly ok thread quickly degenerates into tripe and nonsense?!!

anyway i have been here for 2 months and i dont have a problem with seeing no arab women. im so closed minded i cant tell the difference between arab and mislim. but as arabs are muslims, im sure all the ladies in full black outfits are actually both, in which case there are loads of them about!

u dont see them 'out' of course cos they are not supposed to. but then why would you want to see them 'out'?

im looking for real bars with genuine women to chat with, im sick of the usual 'no i dont want a massage but thanks anyway' response i have to give EVERY women i see. im sure im being too polite!
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance