Edited.

Topic locked
Jan 15, 2007
sure, when we meet at one of the df meets hopefully. :wink:

easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:
Jeevan wrote:Ej still not finalised who it will be ? :)

:) Hi jeevs,
Nah I m done with it long back, nice to read quality opinions flowing in though :wink:

wohoooo....we have a winner...hmmm...i wonder who won :)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 16, 2007
easternjewel wrote:sure, when we meet at one of the df meets hopefully. :wink:

Exactly u used the right word hopefully :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Jan 21, 2007
easternjewel wrote:Evaluation sheet:

Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:

Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:

I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

Guy A = Azzhole

He is azzhole because he is wasting his time on net and trying to hook up wid a girl who is very far from him.

Guy B = Bulllshhit
He is Bullshit because he is not able to get you fully.

You should protest , if a man can marry wid 4 women in Islam then why not a woman can get married wid 4 men :P .

Well you can get married to both of them but only give license to "produce kids " to one of them :P .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 24, 2007
If you love someone, then there is NO OTHER. You shouldn't have thoughts of being with someone else if you have a true love.
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Jan 24, 2007
HP wrote:
easternjewel wrote:Evaluation sheet:
Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:
Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:
I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

Guy A = Azzhole
He is azzhole because he is wasting his time on net and trying to hook up wid a girl who is very far from him.
Guy B = Bulllshhit
He is Bullshit because he is not able to get you fully.
You should protest , if a man can marry wid 4 women in Islam then why not a woman can get married wid 4 men :P .
Well you can get married to both of them but only give license to "produce kids " to one of them :P .

HP means JA in this post. I met someone online in another country and we connected like I never could have imagined. We met in person after 4 months and then every 6 weeks, we took turns flying to the other person's home and spent 1-2 weeks together. 1 year after we first met in person, the other permanently moved to be together all the time. It worked for us, because we had that connection and knew there was no one else. We came from different countries and different religions, but there was no comparing how we complimented each other's life. If it is love, it will work. If the connection is there, it will work. Distance doesn't matter if there is love...and how is it wasting time if you are looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with? Time spent looking for the "right" one instead of just "any" one is well spent when you have that person with you until the end. If there is no love, the relationship will fade over time, even if you live next door to the person. I always liked the saying "Don't try to find someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without..."

I feel for EJ cuz she wants productive criticism. Best I can say is that if she found someone that is everything she wants, then where is the dilemma? Maybe she isn't looking for a soul mate, but rather just a good friend to talk to (since they both seem to have that quality). Money and looks should be a non-issue cuz they both come and go with time. Maybe she should really define what qualities she really wants in a guy, things she won't settle for if a guy doesn't have... It also takes time to really get to know someone for the real them. In the beginning, everyone is looking their best and going out of the way to be sweet. But when you see each other every day, staying together or living together and no makeup is involved, job stress sets in...and you spend more and more time together...that is when you figure out who is beneath the surface.
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 26, 2007
All I gotta say

Dont believe in a thing called love
Your soulmates gonna come from god above

All them men think from down below (99.9 percent does even though they say they are friends)
So take that love and shove it out the back window

I am a man myself and this is the reality
And dubai is a place where u can see it with your eyes
All them men filled with deciet and lies
But true it is, a genuine man,
Is hard to find.

Bottom line dont believe in love and s.h.i.t
Cuz one day hes gonna send a prince charming who'll swipe u off yer feet

So I say: Wait!!
cuz its better than getting fast than getting late.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 26, 2007
Unknown Devil wrote:All I gotta say

All them men think from down below (99.9 percent does even though they say they are friends)

Is hard to find.

I expected a comment like that from a person who admits they never had success with females because he says himself that he acts whacked in the head and says he is still a virgin. Coincidence :?: I doubt it. How can you believe in love if females don't like you? It couldn't possibly be you that is the problem...could it? :roll:

Sure, your soulmate comes from God above, but does that mean you will ever meet this person? nope That's not God's job, you have to find them yourself and how do you do that if you think from "down below"? Not all guys think from below...only the ones that call themself a man but never matured in the brain department.
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 26, 2007
swesner wrote:
Unknown Devil wrote:All I gotta say

Is hard to find.

I expected a comment like that from a person who admits they never had success with females because he says himself that he acts whacked in the head and says he is still a virgin. Coincidence :?: I doubt it. How can you believe in love if females don't like you? It couldn't possibly be you that is the problem...could it? :roll:

Sure, your soulmate comes from God above, but does that mean you will ever meet this person? nope That's not God's job, you have to find them yourself and how do you do that if you think from "down below"? Not all guys think from below...only the ones that call themself a man but never matured in the brain department.

I never said I did http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 3&start=15. Plus I know that aint gods job its just a metaphor when u like find someone u'll know he or she is perfect person for u as if god sent that person only for u. And speaking of down below, I even clarified by saying 99.9 percent think like that. There are good ppl in this world but hard to find thats what I meant. I practically dont believe in love cuz I dont need it. It aint like music. I was trying to say my point of view for someone looking for a bit of help. As for me being whacked yes I am whacked, I admit it. When I mean whacked acting really stupid, or passing stupid comments during a conversation that is when around ppl besides an office meeting, so ppls are like is he allright, of course I am but ppl dont understand it. They think am whacked in the head plus I dont think from down below I said max of the guys do that cuz I got better things in life that is my sleep and music, so I dont need love to justify that I believe in it.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2007
EJ when i read the subject line of this thread I thought you were undecided between HP and me.

:lol: :lol:

But seriously, choices cannot be made on forums... you need to think as to who you really love, care about, ready to spend your life with, ,.. more importantly..who loves you more...blah blah

actually forget this idle chatter and lets you and me hook up ! :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 04, 2007
Bushra took my heart when she wrote at the second picture of her Hi5 profile :

" Can i be more cute than this" :oops:

I go for Bush-ra :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 04, 2007
Genuine men?? hard to find? are u saying A REAL man...a GENUINE MAN...doesnt think of se>< from down below??

u guys nutts or what...healthy young men NATURALLY think and will persue hanky panky...only retards or handicapped guys such as urselves will sit down quietly and do nothing!

Bow wow wow yippi yow yippi yey...
guest999

Hey! :D you are stuck with 2 .. where am i ??????? Feb 10, 2007
lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Ooops!~ i think i just intrruped a serious discussion .. did i ?
emron
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2007
Just choose a one and kill the other :shock:

In your heart I mean :twisted:
Pals
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 02, 2007
EJ are you around? How did u solve this?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Jul 12, 2007
hi do you speack french please

my name is Mark form paris

email dubaifr@yahoo.fr
liveindubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

two guys 1 time ??? Nov 08, 2007
that's very normal, just make hay while the sun shines ... enjoy
rrkk
Dubai Expat Wannabe