Where Do You Find Sincere Guys In Dubai??

Topic locked
Aug 16, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:there goes girls being complicated with their relationship !!!! ...i say ... find someone who you like and have fun with him .... dont complicate things ... if you do ... then your problem starts .. who cares about , age & race if you like some one ... then go by all means ... life is too short to be too picky !!! the only thing hthat is important in a relationship is that you guys ... like each other and you guys can be "normal" with each other ... with no pretentions and no reservations ... if you can say anything that you wanted to say ... vice versa ... when you guys can talk for hours without getting pissed off wioth each other .... basically if your happy with your someone. and both are equality responsible financially and emotionally .. then .. why bother being scared of him being young .... or being on another race .... WHO CARES !!!

we guys like our woman practical, simple, and fun no pretentions .. no BS and no god damn scenes !!! oh yeah ... those who cook good too

GO DJ!! CUZ THAT'S MY DJ!!!!!

GET A ROBOT GIRL:P

elicec
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 22, 2005
sincere handsome young man available right here :) dont be shy ladies, i dont bite (unless you ask nicely :3some: )
Nas7
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 23, 2005
Nas7 wrote:sincere handsome young man available right here :) dont be shy ladies, i dont bite (unless you ask nicely :3some: )

Hi handsome young man!! Are you rich?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

hi Aug 23, 2005
Same here , but why we cant try each other ;) what do u think :P hey i m really serious .....!!!!!!! i can fall in love .....
magicballs
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 23, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Nas7 wrote:sincere handsome young man available right here :) dont be shy ladies, i dont bite (unless you ask nicely :3some: )

FeiPo- subtle as always :wink:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 24, 2005
I'm hood rich!!! I got a cab with 20in rims.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 24, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

FeiPo- subtle as always :wink:

That's me!!!! :laughing6:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 24, 2005
Hahaha you guys are hilarious!

Sincere guys in Dubai? Nope still haven't found many to be honest, I keep looking but just no joy, apart from the boyf of course.

What's with all the wanting cash stuff. I think it's alwasy the little things that count - and no I;m not talking in the trouser department - oh sorry rambling er this wines far too good!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 25, 2005
Modesty is a trait that is learned... if you go out showing off money, women will gravitate toward you, but it is not the women most of us men are looking for. I have a couple of friends that are worth tens of millions and they fly eco class, drive very modest cars (Jeeps, Chevys), live in nice places but not over the top massive places... they don't let people know that they are worth X because they are modest and don't want to attract people that are gold diggers. So the guys are just as much to blame as the women... in a culture that it is the mans responsibility to earn the money, then it is the mans fault for flaunting it thinking he is going to meet a down to earth woman.

But in the case of Pump, well those 12's says enough! U's got to keep u'r bitches in line somehow... But isn't it the size of the nose that counts? 8)

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 25, 2005
To be honest, I can never go out with a guy who cannot afford his own movie ticket or his share for dinner. Doesn't matter how good this guy treat me, I just can't... this is me.

It is ok for me if I have to pay my share (only if he cannot afford my share). But definately not his share as well... not that I will not pay for the dinners or movies sometimes, but he just cannot afford it.

how many girls here will go out with a guy you have to financially support him?

This is the question I always ask myself. If I only go out with a guy who has a job with a steady income and can afford to take me to movies and dinners, am I a material girl? I grew up in a ok family, I have never had to worry about money in my life (not a rich family, but I never stave). I had good educations, good clothes and good food. I think I am not willing to have a life worse than what I normally have. Does it mean I am a material girl?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 25, 2005
FeiPo wrote:To be honest, I can never go out with a guy who cannot afford his own movie ticket or his share for dinner. Doesn't matter how good this guy treat me, I just can't... this is me.

It is ok for me if I have to pay my share (only if he cannot afford my share). But definately not his share as well... not that I will not pay for the dinners or movies sometimes, but he just cannot afford it.

how many girls here will go out with a guy you have to financially support him?

This is the question I always ask myself. If I only go out with a guy who has a job with a steady income and can afford to take me to movies and dinners, am I a material girl? I grew up in a ok family, I have never had to worry about money in my life (not a rich family, but I never stave). I had good educations, good clothes and good food. I think I am not willing to have a life worse than what I normally have. Does it mean I am a material girl?

No not at all, you should expect the guy to purchase dinner and movie on the first date, 100% and then from there if the lady offers it is up to him to accept... after a few dates dutch (both paying) can show respect for her to earn income and be independent, while relieving the stress of her thinking that she owes him for always paying for the dates. Another alternative is alternate, and have her plan and pay for the date... this can really become a fun alternative.

In my personal definition, a materialistic woman is one whom EXPECTS the man to pay always and even ask him to go shopping, then turns to him to pay. One whom only looks at the material world for comfort or acceptance. We call these people, "Closet Whores" as they don't ask for money outright, but get it through other means... these type of women don't consider this as a form of prostitution but in essence it is. I have a friend here in Dubai that has a ferrari and his ex wouldn't allow him to pick her up unless he was in the ferrari versus any of his daily cars. She would take a taxis instead!!!?

So FeiPo, you are not a materialistic at all, but normal. Now the question is, would you divorce a husband of a couple years if he got laid off or stand by his side and even support him during his transition period?

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 25, 2005
Feipo, i think u missed one thing important! at least have money to send you flowers, ryt?!
darn! im not feeling well today... after seeing that bunch of roses sent in the office today.. worst part is telling the that delivery man I'M NOT HER.. really make me sick!!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 26, 2005
"So FeiPo, you are not a materialistic at all, but normal. Now the question is, would you divorce a husband of a couple years if he got laid off or stand by his side and even support him during his transition period?"

Who can do this?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 26, 2005
panaghoy wrote:Feipo, i think u missed one thing important! at least have money to send you flowers, ryt?!
darn! im not feeling well today... after seeing that bunch of roses sent in the office today.. worst part is telling the that delivery man I'M NOT HER.. really make me sick!!

:laughing6: :laughing6: hahaha... it's ok!! I have never received even one grass in my life. You will get use to it!! :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4: :toothy4:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 26, 2005
Wow, looks like you girlswoman have same problem like we have.
Why is it so difficult to find somebody to spend time with and enjoy life and maybe more.
Most woman I went out with were looking first from which country I am and second for which company I'm working for (expat yes/no).
It is a pitty that really most of the woman down here are like that, its crazy, why is it so???

Anyway, treating a woman like an angel/ princess that's a matter of course and there is no way around!
Wrissler700
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Stainless wrote:"So FeiPo, you are not a materialistic at all, but normal. Now the question is, would you divorce a husband of a couple years if he got laid off or stand by his side and even support him during his transition period?"

Who can do this?

A friend of mine (no ex) wife married with him for about 2 years when he was going through a transition and low and behold... she divorced him after about six months! This is what really scares the hell out of me... to give you life to someone and think you know them only to be taken by surprise and not really know them at all!

Oh and FeiPo, PM me an address and I will send you Flowers. :D

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 27, 2005
Wrissler700 wrote:Wow, looks like you girlswoman have same problem like we have.
Why is it so difficult to find somebody to spend time with and enjoy life and maybe more.
Most woman I went out with were looking first from which country I am and second for which company I'm working for (expat yes/no).
It is a pitty that really most of the woman down here are like that, its crazy, why is it so???

Anyway, treating a woman like an angel/ princess that's a matter of course and there is no way around!

What's wrong with asking where you from and who you work for??? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2005
stainless wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
Stainless wrote:"So FeiPo, you are not a materialistic at all, but normal. Now the question is, would you divorce a husband of a couple years if he got laid off or stand by his side and even support him during his transition period?"

Who can do this?

A friend of mine (no ex) wife married with him for about 2 years when he was going through a transition and low and behold... she divorced him after about six months! This is what really scares the hell out of me... to give you life to someone and think you know them only to be taken by surprise and not really know them at all!

Stainless

There are many reasons for divorce, when your friend going thur the hard time, he probably gave her hard time as well. Maybe not just because of money. It is not easy to deal with a sad and miserable man everyday.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
stainless wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

Who can do this?

Stainless

There are many reasons for divorce, when your friend going thur the hard time, he probably gave her hard time as well. Maybe not just because of money. It is not easy to deal with a sad and miserable man everyday.

Nothing is wrong with asking where a person is from or who they work for... but when it is in the context of, "Oh, your not X nationality or in X position of a job, then you are not good enough for me" is when it is materialistic. Does a man have to have a X paying job or high ranking position to keep a woman happy?

I have to agree with you on the divorce issues, and I am not peeve to all of the facts. And again you are right about being with someone miserable... my last ex always complained about Dubai and its people, only to back home, low and behold, complained about how back home was slow and people are backwards. Always tried to point out the positive about life but in the end, we had to go our own ways.

Now about those flowers... :wink:

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2005
stainless wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
stainless wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

Who can do this?

Stainless

Nothing is wrong with asking where a person is from or who they work for... but when it is in the context of, "Oh, your not X nationality or in X position of a job, then you are not good enough for me" is when it is materialistic. Does a man have to have a X paying job or high ranking position to keep a woman happy?

I have to agree with you on the divorce issues, and I am not peeve to all of the facts. And again you are right about being with someone miserable... my last ex always complained about Dubai and its people, only to back home, low and behold, complained about how back home was slow and people are backwards. Always tried to point out the positive about life but in the end, we had to go our own ways.

Now about those flowers... :wink:

Stainless

I am ok with not receiving flowers... thanks for your offer. I have no vase!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 28, 2005
FeiPo wrote:I am ok with not receiving flowers... thanks for your offer. I have no vase!!!

No vase!!! I thought you only dated the rich ones and not a one has bought you a vase, cheap fu@kers. You should really up you standard. :wink:

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2005
i'm more of a plant girl myself. :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: hi Aug 29, 2005
magicballs wrote:Same here , but why we cant try each other ;) what do u think :P hey i m really serious .....!!!!!!! i can fall in love .....

magicballs are you reffering to nas7 ???? damn ..
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 29, 2005
stainless wrote:
FeiPo wrote:I am ok with not receiving flowers... thanks for your offer. I have no vase!!!

No vase!!! I thought you only dated the rich ones and not a one has bought you a vase, cheap fu@kers. You should really up you standard. :wink:

Stainless

I think I should... are you rich?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 30, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
stainless wrote:

Stainless

I think I should... are you rich?

If I was, I wouldn't let you know. :king: So about the vase, or should I offer Bobbie a plant instead?
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2005
i'll have one of those curly bamboo things please! they look like fun.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

.... Sep 06, 2005
Hey it's sad but true.... i have seen several cases where the guy gets dumped as soon as he sees bad days!!.

Sad.

As for me my girl is a cutie.... very affectionate. She always is prudent with my money. She is always arond to hold hands in case of any problem.

As for you Panaghoy.. just hold. Don't look around too hard. The prince may be just arond the corner.

And Bobbie... send me your mailing address and i will send across one of tose bamboo things.

:flower:
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 06, 2005
haha, thank you, the thought is more than enough :wink:

OH how i wish i had a big strong man to buy me curly bamboo shoots :P
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 07, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:haha, thank you, the thought is more than enough :wink:

OH how i wish i had a big strong man to buy me curly bamboo shoots :P

Wow Bobbie,

Two of us offering you the magical curly bamboo plant is still rejecting us, what's a man to do? :wink:

Ok, how about coffee then?

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 07, 2005
can neone tell me what these curly bamboo sticks are...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance