Where To Meet?

Topic locked
Where to Meet? Dec 13, 2006
okay so besides like clubs which need a fricking car to get too all the way in jumeriah, are there any worthwhiled places in Deira, at least, to meet women and stuff. Im from toronto, and i cant seem to find the women, and not any of those indian/filipines women who talk like each word is about to explod. Im talking about the true arab women.
I know a canadian passport has to be worth something :P
Help me out
ps bored travelor

samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2006
Alright so we have Sam and Samex both from Toronto, both having problems with Asians/Indians. Coincidence? I think not.

Kid, go back ot Canada, don't mention you're Lebanese again here as the last thing I and the other Lebanese here need is some supremacist dumba$$ to tarnish our image some more.

Got it or do you need me to spell it out for you?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 13, 2006
hey man i dont have any beef with you, im just trying to get some information out this site, thats all.
peace in the middle east
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2006
Well we have Indian and Filipino members here so you might want to show some respect in your posts from now on. Your remarks were completely unnecessary.
Nick81

Dec 13, 2006
yeah i noticed, but i mean i am so irrated at the fact the you come to UAE to meet UAE members only to find out that they actually only make up 15% of this population. And are so hard to find, i dont even know when emirates eat, i mean people travel to meet different cultures, we dont have to many emirates in toronto so i though it would be cool to meet them here.. thought wrong
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 13, 2006
samex wrote:yeah i noticed, but i mean i am so irrated at the fact the you come to UAE to meet UAE members only to find out that they actually only make up 15% of this population. And are so hard to find, i dont even know when emirates eat, i mean people travel to meet different cultures, we dont have to many emirates in toronto so i though it would be cool to meet them here.. thought wrong

I am sure you must have known before you came here that Dubai is a rapidly developing country and as such has a large expatriate workforce living here, after all must be the same in Canada right :lol:

Emirati's generally eat 3 times a day like the rest of us, breakfast lunch and dinner.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 13, 2006
Nick81 wrote:.....don't mention you're Lebanese again here as the last thing I and the other Lebanese here need is some supremacist dumba$$ to tarnish our image some more.

LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Dec 13, 2006
oh and samex plus what Nick81 said i have one more thing to add

shove your canadian passport up your ass 8)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where to Meet? Dec 13, 2006
samex wrote:I know a canadian passport has to be worth something :P

Boastful émigré! I didn't know that making friends is about what kind of passport you're holding.

Stranger A: Hi

Samex: Hello, I am from Canada.

Stranger A: *Err your accent ?* Ohh how are you?

Samex: Great, what passport you're holding?

Stranger A: :roll: :roll: :roll: *Walking away* (Stranger A originally from asia but holding an emirati passport)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 13, 2006
MaaaD wrote:oh and samex plus what Nick81 said i have one more thing to add

shove your canadian passport up your a#s 8)

yup the wise man spoke again :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 13, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Kid, go back ot Canada, don't mention you're Lebanese again here as the last thing I and the other Lebanese here need is some supremacist dumba$$ to tarnish our image some more.

Do not worry Nick we know there are IDIOTS in each nation. Ignore the troll
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 13, 2006
Oh I know :P

But still it's the new generation... It saddens me to see ppl having this kind of attitude when the one thing we need is unity, tolerance. Just take a look at what's going on right now in our country...
Nick81

Dec 13, 2006
good for him i am not in dubai right now :evil: , good one nick :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Where to Meet? Dec 14, 2006
samex wrote:okay so besides like clubs which need a fricking car to get too all the way in jumeriah, are there any worthwhiled places in Deira, at least, to meet women and stuff. Im from toronto, and i cant seem to find the women, and not any of those indian/filipines women who talk like each word is about to explod. Im talking about the true arab women.
Help me out
ps bored travelor

retard
easternjewel

Dec 14, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Oh I know :P

But still it's the new generation... It saddens me to see ppl having this kind of attitude when the one thing we need is unity, tolerance. Just take a look at what's going on right now in our country...

My friend, i dont know what to say, but im sure you knew me, you wouldn understand alot more then just what i;ve protrayed. But a foolish act is to judge a person knowledge on his age, i may be 19yrs old, but i bet you i have gone through crisis that would make you think twice. Im not saying i the only one with problems, but its not fair to judge another person, without knowing them, thats all.
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Where to Meet? Dec 14, 2006
samex wrote:okay so besides like clubs which need a fricking car to get too all the way in jumeriah, are there any worthwhiled places in Deira, at least, to meet women and stuff. Im from toronto, and i cant seem to find the women, and not any of those indian/filipines women who talk like each word is about to explod. Im talking about the true arab women.
Help me out
ps bored travelor

Dude... leave.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 14, 2006
yeah seriously dude -samex

leave, you screwed your reputation enough already
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
samex wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Oh I know :P

My friend, i dont know what to say, but im sure you knew me, you wouldn understand alot more then just what i;ve protrayed. But a foolish act is to judge a person knowledge on his age, i may be 19yrs old, but i bet you i have gone through crisis that would make you think twice. Im not saying i the only one with problems, but its not fair to judge another person, without knowing them, thats all.

im not usually the kind of person to a judge a person on where they are from(or at all for that matter) but your location("Whore Lanz") tells me a fair bit.
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2007
dude leave.
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 09, 2007
cyrix wrote:dude leave.

whom do you want to leave?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 09, 2007
bla bla bla ... yap yap yap :sleepy4:
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 10, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
cyrix wrote:dude leave.

whom do you want to leave?

the guy who started the topic.

damn...u broke the "dude leave" flow.. :)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
i dont know dudes, samex seems to be a cool dude. He did pretty well in paintball last time before he left
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 10, 2007
Bleakus wrote:i dont know dudes, samex seems to be a cool dude. He did pretty well in paintball last time before he left

u started it
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
yeah i know, but there is always room for forgiveness
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 10, 2007
Nick81 wrote:Alright so we have Sam and Samex both from Toronto, both having problems with Asians/Indians. Coincidence? I think not.

Kid, go back ot Canada, don't mention you're Lebanese again here as the last thing I and the other Lebanese here need is some supremacist dumba$$ to tarnish our image some more.

ur lebanese.... =\ i thot english! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaakh...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH....

:?
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 10, 2007
Bleakus wrote:yeah i know, but there is always room for forgiveness

and u shut up with ur girly attitude man....ive noticed the more u sticking around here...the :x more ur being such a nice person like a Jehova witness or something......

and certain ppl r making fun of u for using the word DUDES all the time....get me? dude....

dont be like jamal...all i need is another one...but not a rapper...but a dude kind surfer dude thing...AWSOOOME duuude....kawabanga?
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007
hahaha

why are you sad?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2007
^ you forgot the dude...part
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2007