Choices...

Topic locked
choices... Aug 14, 2005
how can you say that the choices that you make are the right ones? ever had doubts ??? have you ever felt that everything in your life seems so wrong and un fitting ?....

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: choices... Aug 14, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:how can you say that the choices that you make are the right ones? ever had doubts ??? have you ever felt that everything in your life seems so wrong and un fitting ?....

i believe there is never a wrong choice.. for whatever the outcome of the choice we make, there will always be a lesson to be learned..

do u feel having made the wrong choice?
keihl
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 15, 2005
Every damn day!!!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 15, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Every damn day!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Every damn day!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 15, 2005
in fact all the choices that i have taken in my life were out of being forced to , coz of the situation itself ,, i mean the major disicions about things . damn man ,,, you should make it tough here :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 15, 2005
I don't think there are any bad choices, there are just choices, and every decision you make opens up a new set of possibilities...
KC
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 16, 2005
That's pretty deep man!! Deep thoughts.... wow!!!!
Yippy_69
Dubai Forum User

Aug 17, 2005
A strict regiment of drugs and alcohol helps :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 22, 2005
KC wrote:I don't think there are any bad choices, there are just choices, and every decision you make opens up a new set of possibilities...

yeah setsof posibilities !!! bad set and the good set ...

how can you say there are no bad choices???

i know a person is not supposed to whine about hes choices if it turns bad .. but he has to look for a way to take it in he's favour ...

you might be reffering to that ... but it still justifies that a bad choice was made ... you cant really say that there is no bad choices ...

how would this open a new posibility???

A guy has a choice to use drugs or not to use drugs ... he had chosen to use drugs .... first time ... he over dosed and died ....

where is the posibility ??

it was simply a bad choice !!!

Dont make a BAD CHOICE ... SAY NO TO DRUGS !!!

pump ... you got a joint ?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 22, 2005
life always presents various paths - leaving us with the task of deciding which path to take .... every path has its good days and bad days so regardless of which path you chose, make the most of it because the path you didnt choose could've been worse! :lol:

what im trying to say is - "live life" instead of thinking "what if"
Nas7
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 23, 2005
I know I'll find salvation at the bottom of that bottle!! :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 23, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I know I'll find salvation at the bottom of that bottle!! :lol:

ROFL! you will find your hangover at the bottom of that bottle! and then
you are into choices....choices for hangover remedies that is :D
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 24, 2005
Well a person is the sum of all the choices he or she has made up to that point...good or bad, all those choices define you, they're in the past, and you are here now...If you made a different choice (what you might percieve as the right choice), you would have been on a totally different route, perhaps filled with more sadness and hurt...that route only looks more appealing coz we always view what-if scenarios with rose colored glasses...the thing is you are here now, at this moment, the person worrying about the 'wrong choice' was created by that choice melded into a sequence of other choices; if you're not happy with it, think about your future decisions, not your past ones...opportunities for specific happiness may be lost but the possibility of happiness in some form or the other is never lost
Nik
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 24, 2005
hello everybody,

guys, i feel you all are diluting the issue here.

this is a very important part of life - how to make the correct decision ?

here i am only talking about the major decisions in life, petty desicions like the one cited earlier do not need any mention here.

most of the choices in life are apparant, where you have to listen to your conscience and not to your instincts ( if at all there is a conflict ) because your conscience will always show you the right path.

some decisions in life, for example, your career etc., require the help of your analytical ability and perspective for an over all upgradation in your life. take the help of your experience and way the choices analitically. the focus shall be your social, economic and spiritual growth as well as how much you can contribute to the society.

there are times when you tend to listen to your instincts...
go for it if it is going to give you peace of mind and happiness in life not at the expence of any other person. you cannot gratify yourself at the expense of anyone else!!

i myself have never been able to adhere to the above theology fully.. but i want to...
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 24, 2005
Of course you can make bad choices, but the point of that is to learn from the things that didn't go as you wanted them to!

Hell my philosophy is: If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 25, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Of course you can make bad choices, but the point of that is to learn from the things that didn't go as you wanted them to!

Hell my philosophy is: If it doesn't kill you, it'll only make you stronger.

Let me add to that: And if it causes pain... it lets you know that your living life.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! :3some:
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2005
Acebravo wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I know I'll find salvation at the bottom of that bottle!! :lol:

ROFL! you will find your hangover at the bottom of that bottle! and then
you are into choices....choices for hangover remedies that is :D

nice name sniper how youve been ?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 28, 2005
Wise words from Pump Esco....

"What dosent kill you, will probably try to kill you again, so watch out!"
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 29, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Wise words from Pump Esco....

"What dosent kill you, will probably try to kill you again, so watch out!"

WELL if you think it will kill you ... but you did it anyway ... your stupid ... period :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance