Calling All Twenty-something Girlies...

Topic locked
Calling all twenty-something girlies... Mar 30, 2004
Hey,

I'm have the dubious pleasure of working with all guys and have reached testosterone overload!!

If, like me, you are fed up of missing out on all those ladies nights and you want to go out and have some fun, then please drop me a line. I'm here with my handbag and lippy at the ready...

In case you're wondering, cos I know you'll ask:
English
Been here 9 months
Work in oil & gas
Prefer red wine
Hate marmite
Have all own teeth

:D

Miss__B

hey! Apr 28, 2004
hey girl!

its shockin that no ones replied to your advert...looks like this forum is becoming a venting ground for those sickos...

i'd love to join an all-girl's night out, sounds neat! and like u, im oh-so-fed-up with having guys around all the time, in and outside the office...

i think i meet the criteria, im 22, got all me own teeth still and anything else u wanna know, i'll be glad to tellya. why dont u drop me a line on yahoo or this forum when u get the time....

cheers, me :P
preciousmissunderstood
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 28, 2004
shocking news! everyone has his own teeth i'm starting to feel left out.
lol why do ppl say things like that.

its like mentioning:
i have 2 feet.
2 arms
and 2 eyes.

sorry i jsut find it amusing.

girls night out huh? sweet sounds like my type of party. drop me a sentence that starts with a capital letter and ends with a period.
and by the way period as in "full stop" not the other one ;)

dont take what i said to heart just tring to show some teeth here and there u know.
takecare girls and i hope you have fun
FAKESPIKE

Apr 28, 2004
reading back on this post i realize that preciousmissunderstood never mentions she is a female. i think that is one of the requirements.
having all ur teeth doesnt quilify :).
FAKESPIKE

Apr 29, 2004
:shock:

i've noticed something interesting about this forum. the person who starts the topic gets lost somewhere and we never hear from that person again..looolll...
insttttead...we hear from folks like fakespike...he's always got comments of his own to add...esp. where not needed!
duh spike...its "understood" that im a 22 year old FEmale :roll: and oh like u i found the presence of teeth very amusing so i thot i'd mention that too....and im sure spelling right is one of the requirements lol!
anyway, i dont think miss B is gonna mind u joinin r parteh! tisk tisk....u a guy arent ya....why else wud u say YOUR kinda party...hahhahhaha!

ok peoples, me off, that was a loong reply :D toodlu!
preciousmissunderstood
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 29, 2004
princess am turnin 22 lost couple of my teeth wen i was young am horny like some crazy son of a princess i have enough energy to fuk 20 to 30 women a night am medium build chocolat skin type 6'0 tall penis 8 inches & suerly ill not let u down hahahahhahahah damn wat is the forum becomin some lesbo get together or somthin & who u callin sicko's hoe, & u know why every body who starts the the topic goes missin coz all of them amean all of them don have the guts to continue amean its so obvious secondly am all good,comin to the party even if am not invited
lo0o0o0o0ol
peace
ish
(am serious bout the 20 amean i can go to 35)max.
ISH
Dubai chat master

May 10, 2004
ISH wrote:princess am turnin 22 lost couple of my teeth wen i was young am horny like some crazy son of a princess i have enough energy to fuk 20 to 30 women a night am medium build chocolat skin type 6'0 tall penis 8 inches & suerly ill not let u down hahahahhahahah damn wat is the forum becomin some lesbo get together or somthin & who u callin sicko's hoe, & u know why every body who starts the the topic goes missin coz all of them amean all of them don have the guts to continue amean its so obvious secondly am all good,comin to the party even if am not invited
lo0o0o0o0ol
peace
ish
(am serious bout the 20 amean i can go to 35)max.

first thing u have to know u r a freaking IDIOT!!! ---STUPID!!!
stupid_slayer

May 10, 2004
see i know mafukas like u be hatin who is u nobody so mind as well, leave u like that hahahahhahahahahahah u nobody princess secondly my balls r wet why don u suk'em dry hoe & i am a maniac,crazy bout ur mom ur sis & u hahahahhahah fuckin nympho
ish tha don
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat