Espanoles En Dubai

Topic locked
espanoles en dubai Jul 24, 2005
hi everyone , hola a todos

well,, i am looking for spanish people here in dubai ,,, i have been here for like one year , and i didnt meet just one single spanish person :( . if somebody knows some spanish ppl arround here ,, i will appreciate that you connect me with them .

estoy aqui en dubai desde hace como un ano ,, estoy buscando espanoles , todavia no he encontrado nadie :( , si eres espanol o espanola ,, manda me : yazan_vida@hotmail.com

gracias

castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 24, 2005
They are around, I have met some Colombians from Australia that work for Etihad. And a few brazilians, most are from the States, PR, etc....
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

hola castellano Aug 20, 2005
llevo unos meses en dubai... te he agregado a msn messenger... hasta pronto! :)
dubaiette
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: hola castellano Aug 21, 2005
dubaiette wrote:llevo unos meses en dubai... te he agregado a msn messenger... hasta pronto! :)

hola ,, que bien ,,, creo que hemos charlado por msn ,, asta luego :D
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: espanoles en dubai Aug 21, 2005
castellano wrote:hi everyone , hola a todos
well,, i am looking for spanish people here in dubai ,,, i have been here for like one year , and i didnt meet just one single spanish person :( . if somebody knows some spanish ppl arround here ,, i will appreciate that you connect me with them .

Would this include none Spanish speaking half Cubans? That is willing to learn but living in a Arabic speaking country? Who visits his relatives in Miami and can only communicate to the a few members. (Which he is NOT proud that he can not communicate!)

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: espanoles en dubai Aug 30, 2005
stainless wrote:

Would this include none Spanish speaking half Cubans? That is willing to learn but living in a Arabic speaking country? Who visits his relatives in Miami and can only communicate to the a few members. (Which he is NOT proud that he can not communicate!)

Stainless

hey ,,, well,, i didnt get you very well !!!!!!!!!! :roll:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: espanoles en dubai Aug 31, 2005
castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:

Stainless

My mother is from Cuba, she left when she was 13 and Castro had just taken over and my Grand Father had many political contacts, so he was able to get most of the family out. I still have cousins that live there and am planning a trip next year to visit.

As for myself, I was learning Spanish before English when I was growing up but because my Dad was military we moved soon to areas that speaking Spanish was not looked good upon, so my mother quickly stopped teaching my and english it was. This got further reinforced moving to my Grand Mothers (father side) is a very small town, think red neckville...

So now that you have my life story, yes I am 50% Latino and proud of it, but can not speak Spanish.

Any questions?

Ciao,
Charles
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2005
well i guess "spanish" comunity is growing!! i wonder why there are not many others around!!

If anybody wished info about Spain, feel free to ask i will be glad to answer!
regards/saludos
juane
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: espanoles en dubai Sep 03, 2005
stainless wrote:
castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:

Stainless

My mother is from Cuba, she left when she was 13 and Castro had just taken over and my Grand Father had many political contacts, so he was able to get most of the family out. I still have cousins that live there and am planning a trip next year to visit.

As for myself, I was learning Spanish before English when I was growing up but because my Dad was military we moved soon to areas that speaking Spanish was not looked good upon, so my mother quickly stopped teaching my and english it was. This got further reinforced moving to my Grand Mothers (father side) is a very small town, think red neckville...

So now that you have my life story, yes I am 50% Latino and proud of it, but can not speak Spanish.

Any questions?

Ciao,
Charles

hey man ,, thanks for the story ,,, god ,, it was boring ,,, joking ,, any way ,, well ,, ofcourse i dont have questions ,,, why would i ???? but its you who posted there stating about that you dont speak spanish or whatever ,,, anyway ,,, now ,, any questions ??????? :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:
castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:

Stainless

Any questions?

Ciao,
Charles

hey man ,, thanks for the story ,,, god ,, it was boring ,,, joking ,, any way ,, well ,, ofcourse i dont have questions ,,, why would i ???? but its you who posted there stating about that you dont speak spanish or whatever ,,, anyway ,,, now ,, any questions ??????? :lol:

I am going to be heading back to the states to help out my mother and sister due to the hurricane, any recommended Spanish courses?
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

stainless wrote:
castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:
castellano wrote:
stainless wrote:

Stainless

Any questions?

Ciao,
Charles

I am going to be heading back to the states to help out my mother and sister due to the hurricane, any recommended Spanish courses?

well, if you mean classes ,, in fact i dont know any here ,, but if you mean ,a course set ,, cds and a book ,,, yes ,,, go to book corner in deira city center ,,,they have good sets there ,,, if not ,, i can teach you if you want :roll:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: espanoles en dubai Sep 04, 2005
castellano wrote:well, if you mean classes ,, in fact i dont know any here ,, but if you mean ,a course set ,, cds and a book ,,, yes ,,, go to book corner in deira city center ,,,they have good sets there ,,, if not ,, i can teach you if you want :roll:

Let me figure out what is happening with me going to the states and then we can look at me learning. Thanks for the offer. :D

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: espanoles en dubai Sep 06, 2005
stainless wrote:
castellano wrote:well, if you mean classes ,, in fact i dont know any here ,, but if you mean ,a course set ,, cds and a book ,,, yes ,,, go to book corner in deira city center ,,,they have good sets there ,,, if not ,, i can teach you if you want :roll:

Let me figure out what is happening with me going to the states and then we can look at me learning. Thanks for the offer. :D

Stainless

ur welcome
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 18, 2005
hola castellano! como estas? hablo espanol pero muy poco. :wink:
elicec
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 27, 2005
hola eli,
yo tambien hablo español, y soy español, jeje
encantado de conocerte,
q haces en dubai? yo ire en febrero o marzo
saludikis
juane
juane
Dubai Expat Wannabe

http://cristaljar.blogspot.com/ Mar 12, 2006
http://cristaljar.blogspot.com/
VERY BEAUTIFUL PERSON FROM THE INSIDE....
I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...
sarahamdy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat