Making Friends In Dubai

Topic locked
Making friends in Dubai Apr 16, 2004
Hello, I live in Singapore. I would like to make friends in Dubai and in other countries as well. Anyone who is friendly and chatty can be my friends. I enjoy reading, cooking and to meet overseas friends here or there.
Opps, my email: comel.sha@pacific.net.sg

peace2u

Apr 16, 2004
why would you want to make friends overseas?
sorry, i'm intrigued by your post and would apprecaite it if you can explain to me this interest of urs.

takecare
FAKESPIKE

Apr 19, 2004
i think its great that u want to make friends from all around the world .i too want to make friends.if your interested e-mail junay162002@yahoo.co.uk

i'm 17 live in england and enjoy talking or in our case e-mailing.

Apr 19, 2004
yea yea am half mongolian half alien i would like to make friends round the solar system looool damn i don belive in havin a lot of friends damn am tired of punks here, froget bout looking for asholes worldwide 1 time nah nuff times
peace
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Making friends in Dubai Apr 20, 2004
H'lo Fakespike. I think you believe with me that everybody needs other people as friends. It makes life more meaningful and creative. Also I am in desperate need of changes, new place to live, new job. I dont know where to go, but Dubai came to my mind.

Having friends who can help is much better than going there without knowing anyone.
peace2u

Apr 25, 2004
Hi peace2u,

welcome to Dubai. You make a right choice. I am relatively new here (10 months and most of the times are busy with work :D ) But live in Dubai is less hazzle. For me, i am really lucky to stay near to the beach and I really enjoy the morning scene before I went to the office.

I am agree with you that friends are great things to have. Especially when you find friends who are nice, friendly and have a big heart. It's always great to exchange the ideas, since Dubai is really multi culture environment.

Hope you enjoy your stay in Dubai and good luck for the job hunting :D

Edelweiss
edelweiss
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 25, 2004
hey am matt am new here & am lookin for friends, real tight friends am u know a friend nahhh fcuk that a gurl that i can fcuk am lonlely..... hahahahhaha wat shit is goin down here amean yall actin so soft like that come on grow up hahahhahahah soft & lost hahahahah
ISH
Dubai chat master

Apr 29, 2004
ish and that fakespike are right gits what has it got to do with u if some one wants to make friends abroad there is nothing wrong with that okay
it isnt naff or a waste of time ish i believe u said that u dont want to have a lot of friends especially around the world well from the sound of it it seems like u cant make friends due to ur arrogance and attidude
if u think some one wanting friends from all over the world is naff then why oh why did u answer this topic
next time u reply to a topic please have be decent enough not insult other people and how they make friends okay
i dont care if i come across as a princess im just speaking the truth.
junay

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat