Cheap Flights To UK From Dubai

Topic locked
cheap flights to UK from Dubai Jan 02, 2007
ok, so i got a return trip from teesside in uk, to dubai for around 300 pounds, but when i want a return going from dubai to uk, then back again (for my holidays) the cheapest is 647 pounds, same web site, same klm company.

so, is trhere any way or any web sites where i can get a return from dubai for the same price as a return to dubai?

thanks in advance!

ps, im looking for 2 weks, and 2 days, i have tried various slots in march, but the price stays the same

dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 02, 2007
Try:
www.travelselect.com
www.allcheapfares.com

and you can also try searching consolidation companies, for ex. one of their databases is: www.amadeus.net
freza
Dubai chat master

Re: cheap flights to UK from Dubai Jan 03, 2007
dave101 wrote:ok, so i got a return trip from teesside in uk, to dubai for around 300 pounds, but when i want a return going from dubai to uk, then back again (for my holidays) the cheapest is 647 pounds, same web site, same klm company.

so, is trhere any way or any web sites where i can get a return from dubai for the same price as a return to dubai?

thanks in advance!

ps, im looking for 2 weks, and 2 days, i have tried various slots in march, but the price stays the same

www.thecheapestflightever.com

try this 8)
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 03, 2007
Also this - Sharjah based.

www.sntta.com
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 04, 2007
I have come across exactly the same problem with KLM going to Teesside...it is so annoying!

Have you tried with Emirates or Ethiad into London and then just getting a cheap flight up to Teesside...though i know BMI Baby has withdrawn from Teesside there is another low cost airline which has taken its place, dont know the name though sorry.

Also i believe Lufthansa flies to Teesside... or how about going to Newcastle?

x
BellaUK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 04, 2007
where abouts in teesside are you from

i am from billingham

i have just been offered a job in dubai what is it like
mw25
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 04, 2007
i thought indian ppl were cheap but british ppl are even more cheap lol :D bro if ur paying £300 am sure u can pay another £300 on that :D

if u want cheap. hmmm lets see pack urself in a box which is big enough to fit u. where u can spread ur legs arms have 3 meals in it. ring dhl or fedex to come pick it up n they will send u. hmmm it ll only cost u about £100 depends on ur weight :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 05, 2007
I have other things i'd rather spend my money on...think of the pairs of shoes i could buy for the extra!! :D

Yes i am from Teesside...Nunthorpe. I am in Cairo working at the moment but i lived in Dubai a while ago and will be moving there next week for work!

The red tape is a pain, but the lifestyle is good (especially compared to here!!) Egypt is driving me crazy! 8 days to go!!!

x
BellaUK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2007
What about Egypt is driving you crazy?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 05, 2007
for no frills try pakistan airlines

its what i used when i left dubai

CHeAP as cHiPs :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 05, 2007
Well...the driving and the incessant horn beeping even though its not going to make the traffic disappear (though i know it doesnt get much better there!)...and its just hard work being english here, it doesnt matter what i wear i still get harassed on the street, people mutter things about be thinking i dont understand any arabic, i am a walking pile of cash to many people here and am ripped off at every opportunity, day to day living has just got to be a hard grind for me. There are some lovely things about Cairo but i am definitely ready to leave.

x
BellaUK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2007
175bpm wrote:for no frills try pakistan airlines

its what i used when i left dubai

CHeAP as cHiPs :wink:

lol did u luv dem Aunties dressed up as air hostess :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 05, 2007
BellaUK wrote:Well...the driving and the incessant horn beeping even though its not going to make the traffic disappear (though i know it doesnt get much better there!)...and its just hard work being english here, it doesnt matter what i wear i still get harassed on the street, people mutter things about be thinking i dont understand any arabic, i am a walking pile of cash to many people here and am ripped off at every opportunity, day to day living has just got to be a hard grind for me. There are some lovely things about Cairo but i am definitely ready to leave.

x

Looks like you ready for the exit lounge m8
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 06, 2007
thank you for your advice, in response this is what i have found:

www.travelselect.com - no departures from middle east, only flights going TO middle east, so no good!

www.allcheapfares.com - $1200 all in for return, which is still over 600 pounds i think.

- if going to newcastle, then its

www.amadeus.net - good site with lots of flights, i shall look at this in more detail to get actual prices, i may go to london then connect from there to teesside afterall.

www.thecheapestflightever.com - web page doesnt seem to work

http://www.sntta.com/ - wont go from or to my destination, tho ive not looked too hard.

yes i guess i will just pay around 600 pounds, tho its not my money, its the company that has to pay, but as the flight here was 300, they expect the return to be around the same, but hey if 600 is the lowest, then thats what they shall pay, free flights is part of my package so they can suck on it!

thanks for youe help, yes even rudeboy!

anyone who is coming to dubai to work, (bellauk) get in touch and we can chat more!
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 06, 2007
dave101 wrote:thank you for your advice, in response this is what i have found:

www.thecheapestflightever.com - web page doesnt seem to work

!

that was a joke :roll:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 08, 2007
well ho ho ho!

it sounded legit, afterall theres alot of stupidly names web site,