INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN DUBAI

Topic locked
INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN DUBAI Apr 25, 2004
I AM INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN DUBAI BY INVESTING IN AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN ANY LINE OF BUSINESS .THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED AND PROFITABLE .

tamutamu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN DUBAI Jun 16, 2004
tamutamu wrote:I AM INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN DUBAI BY INVESTING IN AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED BUSINESS IN ANY LINE OF BUSINESS .THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE ESTABLISHED AND PROFITABLE .

After almost a decade now the construction industry is getting a vibrant momentum, especially after the inception of EMAAR. It is estimated that within five years time around 2.5 Billion Dollars will be invested in construction sector.

forseeing this potential market, I have done a comrehensive study and made a project report to set up an Industial Unit to manufacture and market a highly demanded item. The major highlights of the project is as follows:
a. Total investment required in around 6 Million Dhs.
b. The factory can be in operational within 3-4 months time
c. Lower pre-operating cost
d. High profitability (38-40% net profit)
d. Almost nill competition from domestic producers
e. Full return of investment within less than 2 years of time
f. Proven track records of the initiator
g. Growing market demand for the product
h. Lots of advantages comparing to the imported matrials

I am ready to associate with the project based on a salary plus profit sharing. The investor can take back his investments with interest from the first profits. My share will start after paying back all the investment to the investor from the operation.

if interested, please contact me.

Jai John
Dubai
Tel: 050-7185149
email: john@binqubeis.com
jaijohn@geogroupglobal.com

business services Jun 17, 2004
LANGTANG- a general commodity trader and sales representative company can represent your interest in Uzbekistan and whole central Asia . We can represent the interest of supplier, marketing survey, advertising, search of buyer and all other imoprt –export operation on a negotiable commissions . Interested company can contact for further details .
Our Tel: 998-71-137 49 08
Fax: 998-71-137 49 25/137 04 93
E fax: 1-509-562-0130
E mail: langtang@rambler.ru
langtang

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk