I'm Looking For My Prince!!!

Topic locked
Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Aug 17, 2005
Beauty wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Dubai. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

Hi

Are you looking out for a frog or a toad or a monkey?
Rgds

Leo

execsearch

execsearch wrote:
Beauty wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Dubai. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

Hi

Are you looking out for a frog or a toad or a monkey?
Rgds

Leo

now stainless and beauty you see my point ??

it seems your the only one who took this thread seriously .... but thwen again ,... thats you

oh leo !!!! thats funny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 17, 2005
If someone loves you only because of your good look, forget about it, this person will leave you for a better looking person.

Being attractive doesn't need to have a pretty face, it's what inside you.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

mAJOR pAIN wrote:
execsearch wrote:

Your Princess.

Hi, Are you looking out for a frog or a toad or a monkey?
Rgds Leo

now stainless and beauty you see my point ?? it seems your the only one who took this thread seriously .... but thwen again ,... thats you oh leo !!!! thats funny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major pain, maybe this forum has many prozzies posting here and I am too green to realize this. Other forums, where I have met people in real life are straight about it who they are and what they are looking for, and you don't have the prozzy effect to worry about. Have you read any postings on other dating sites or forums? Many people are not good at expressing themselves in writing as most don't write, other then proposals, emails to friends (trusted ones), etc. How many journalists write about themselves, not many, people in general don't. So when someone is finally faced with writing what they feel or would truly like, people naturally get writers block. But, as time passes they realize that there is nothing to fear, then we get to see them for whom they are.

On meeting a lady at the grocery store, what would I say... "Hi." and introduce myself with a smile. If she is a normal person she should be polite enough to at least simply say, "Hi" back and if she is not interested go about her bad, if she is she will let me know. I can handle the rejection and will go about my day without worrying a single second, as I have more important thinks to focus on. I was brought up with chivalry by my Grand Mother, So yes, noble and worthy to my mission in life I am.

Regardless if this woman is a prozzy or not, she should be treated with some respect. Do you think most of the prozzies want to be that?!?! Most if not all would prefer a normal job over having some guy, twice their age humping them like a rabbit... after 6-8 pints of beer.

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 18, 2005
I have been told that in Dubai I can't just smile at anyone... cause if I am smiling to a guy means I like him not just being polite!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 18, 2005
Nobody likes you anyway FeiPo :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 20, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Nobody likes you anyway FeiPo :D
:thefinger: :pottytrain2: :thebirdman: :angryfire:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 20, 2005
Just playin, mami chulo!!!! :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 21, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Nobody likes you anyway FeiPo :D
:thefinger: :pottytrain2: :thebirdman: :angryfire:

hey baby chill !!!!! he was just messin ... keep droping that pants then i might loose my mind !!! you fine lil thang !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Sep 02, 2005

Your Princess.

what else someone expect from a Blonde :P

Prince !! what abour Suadi prince , i am sure they can filfill your all dreams !! i hate blind date . upload your pic and then i ll give it a thought .... i have 8 years experience of making love and i am quite good at it. But dont expect that i would pay your bills , as girls always hesitate to put their hands in pocket ;0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Sep 03, 2005
HP wrote:

Your Princess.

Prince !! what abour Suadi prince , i am sure they can filfill your all dreams !! i hate blind date . upload your pic and then i ll give it a thought .... i have 8 years experience of making love and i am quite good at it. But dont expect that i would pay your bills , as girls always hesitate to put their hands in pocket ;0)

oh your so full of it are you you fcuking racist donkey fck !!!!! get a life 8 years of making love to your self ??? your so fcking ugly that every woman flee just from the sight of you !!!! you fcking stink youd kill a skunk fck you get away from this forum and die !!!! thers no room for a racist fck like you in this forum !!! again Fcuk you !!!

ps. Arse Hole !!!!

guys read this mo. fckers post here http://dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2822
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Sep 04, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
HP wrote:

Your Princess.

oh your so full of it are you you fcuking racist donkey fck !!!!! get a life 8 years of making love to your self ??? your so fcking ugly that every woman flee just from the sight of you !!!! you fcking stink youd kill a skunk fck you get away from this forum and die !!!! thers no room for a racist fck like you in this forum !!! again Fcuk you !!!

ps. Arse Hole !!!!

:

well he wasnt being rascist instead he was hair-ist. ............ :lol
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

[/quote=major pain"]

ps. Arse Hole !!!!

guys read this mo. fckers post here http://dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2822 [/quote]

Well major pain, he ddint write anything outrageous to freak u out, he was only expressing heis opinion about the local girls like I express my opinion on Pumpkin's male-whores.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:[/quote=major pain"]

ps. Arse Hole !!!!

Well major pain, he ddint write anything outrageous to freak u out, he was only expressing heis opinion about the local girls like I express my opinion on Pumpkin's male-whores.[/quote]

no dude getting serious now ... where out of fight club anyway ... just read the whole thread man !!! ...this guy is sick ... and such a racist !!!! well there ARE LOTS OF RACIST HERE IN THIS FORUM BUT ATLEAST THEY try their very best to hide it ... LIKE SOME CHICK i know ... but moving on ... this guy is thick .. no all the insult and laguage that i can think off are all mere understatements !!! geeez !!! .... anyway going back to our normal mode .... fck you sniper hahahahaha :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
Well at least 8 years is more experience than you have of slapping the salami!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Well at least 8 years is more experience than you have of slapping the salami!

your talking about you 8 years in dubai ???

i grew up, studied, and am here 3 times longer than youve been here so dont do years with me baby ...

like i said ... get off my post cause your a racist and it wont change the way i think of you !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
I was talking about HP and his 8 years experience. Jeez would actually make some sense.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:I was talking about HP and his 8 years experience. Jeez would actually make some sense.

oh ok sorry ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
Oh hurrah! A non rant!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 04, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Oh hurrah! A non rant!

when im wrong im wrong then i say sorry ... so i was mistaken ... and you where talking about hp ...

but im still waiting for your public apology on your racist post posted a few weeks or months back ....

but i know your too high for that ...

again ... sorry peace !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
Is it just me or is it starting to look like the forum needs a dating section.
Akasha
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 04, 2005
Akasha, there seems to be a higher demand for hookers than actual women. :?
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 04, 2005
yes that s the real problem here people looking for hookers in this forum ...

anyway have you been to kenny lately bobbie ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 04, 2005
Seems that way doesn't it.

Hey Major, you're a DJ? What kinda music do you spin? Do you DJ in Dubai?
Akasha
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: I'm your prince Sep 04, 2005
Hi,

i am here for you if you still havent found your prince, i am not a prince though but a simple and handsome guy and honest. plz reply to my email address if you want.

Thanks

KK
Venus
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 04, 2005
Akasha wrote:Seems that way doesn't it.

Hey Major, you're a DJ? What kinda music do you spin? Do you DJ in Dubai?

yep well used to ... i choose to be a corporate slave cause it promise stability ... i figure being a dj ... it will make money while im young ... but i do occasional sessions on private parties ... cause thats where the real cash is at anyway ... i play house - (soulfull, funky, hard and a lil tribal .. i do Rnb too when a party calls for it ... but i love house music )

why do spin to by chance ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

stainless wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
execsearch wrote:

Your Princess.

Rgds Leo

now stainless and beauty you see my point ?? it seems your the only one who took this thread seriously .... but thwen again ,... thats you oh leo !!!! thats funny hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major pain, maybe this forum has many prozzies posting here and I am too green to realize this. Other forums, where I have met people in real life are straight about it who they are and what they are looking for, and you don't have the prozzy effect to worry about. Have you read any postings on other dating sites or forums? Many people are not good at expressing themselves in writing as most don't write, other then proposals, emails to friends (trusted ones), etc. How many journalists write about themselves, not many, people in general don't. So when someone is finally faced with writing what they feel or would truly like, people naturally get writers block. But, as time passes they realize that there is nothing to fear, then we get to see them for whom they are.

On meeting a lady at the grocery store, what would I say... "Hi." and introduce myself with a smile. If she is a normal person she should be polite enough to at least simply say, "Hi" back and if she is not interested go about her bad, if she is she will let me know. I can handle the rejection and will go about my day without worrying a single second, as I have more important thinks to focus on. I was brought up with chivalry by my Grand Mother, So yes, noble and worthy to my mission in life I am.

Regardless if this woman is a prozzy or not, she should be treated with some respect. Do you think most of the prozzies want to be that?!?! Most if not all would prefer a normal job over having some guy, twice their age humping them like a rabbit... after 6-8 pints of beer.

Stainless

Dear Stainless,

I really admire your words,
these are for sure show a real civilized behaviour,

You keep it that way, coz you know in military arts they say:
" Strenght emanates from Kindness"

I rais my hat for YOU!!!!
Amir
Amirin2them
Dubai Forum Guest

Amirin2them wrote:
stainless wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
execsearch wrote:

Your Princess.

Rgds Leo

Stainless

Dear Stainless,

I really admire your words,
these are for sure show a real civilized behaviour,

You keep it that way, coz you know in military arts they say:
" Strenght emanates from Kindness"

I rais my hat for YOU!!!!
Amir

Dear Amirin2them,

I thank you for your kind words. I have my Grand Mother to thanks for me being chivalrous and I have the Middle East for opening my eyes on how important family really is. One of the most important aspects of life is to never ever stop learning from life lessons.

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

I am serious Sep 25, 2005
If you are really looking than I am serious about that please contact
live_simple_think_high
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 25, 2005
More?????
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules