I'm Looking For My Prince!!!

Topic locked
I'm looking for My Prince!!! Aug 03, 2005
I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Dubai. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

Beauty
Dubai Forum Guest

... Aug 03, 2005
Looking for a prince? May be you should look for a frog.... ;-)
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: ... Aug 03, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Looking for a prince? May be you should look for a frog.... ;-)

Here I am :lol:
Etoundi
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 03, 2005
Me too!!!!!! Well, except for the tall, blonde, lady looking for a prince part :roll:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Me too!!!!!! Well, except for the tall, blonde, lady looking for a prince part :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Aug 03, 2005
Beauty wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Dubai. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

well !!!!!!!!!! :roll: i dont understand people looking for their partner through the net ... i just dont get it ... if you are as you said ,,, then dont you think that men will be throwing themselves at you in the street ???? then why too look for the so called prince hereeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,,

unless ........................... :twisted: ha ha ha ha
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
Good point.....she's FAT!!!!!!!! :shock:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Good point.....she's FAT!!!!!!!! :shock:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool,, maybe ,,you could think of 100000000 possibility ,,but i dont know if you will hit the one i ment . looooooooool
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
Or maybe she's just too expensive :oops:
Etoundi
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 03, 2005
Etoundi wrote:Or maybe she's just too expensive :oops:

hey ,, you got arround the " unless " that i was talking about ,,, looooooooool
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
but prince was a GAY :?
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
cadmus wrote:but prince was a GAY :?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,, you may take that in consideration also
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 04, 2005
How bout we move this to the right section ?

Enjoy,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 05, 2005
Well, what r u looking 4 in ur prince ??
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2005
if you want afrog ... takepanaghoy .. a prince once you kiss he would turn into a cowdung that grew a face prince .... and he would make you happy

panaghoy ... !!!!pls die where ever you are !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Aug 05, 2005
Beauty wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Dubai. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

Its my pleasure to know you, just keep in touch ,
jordan
Dubai Forum Guest

I'm really looking for my Prince!!!! Aug 06, 2005
I want to reply to all your posts!!! Thank you for so much attention to me, but I want to say that it is not possible for such girl as I'm to meet your Prince in the street as I'm not a prostitute.
I'm really slim and gorgeous blond girl, of course with dreams and demands!!!!
Beauty
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: I'm really looking for my Prince!!!! Aug 06, 2005
Beauty wrote:I'm really slim and gorgeous blond girl, of course with dreams and demands!!!!

Do you dream and demand payment upfront, 50% before and 50% after, or payment upon services rendered?

Whats your going rate for:

1) BJ
2) Conventional
3) Back Door
4) Double whammy

Cheers! :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:
Beauty wrote:I'm really slim and gorgeous blond girl, of course with dreams and demands!!!!

Do you dream and demand payment upfront, 50% before and 50% after, or payment upon services rendered?

Whats your going rate for:

1) BJ
2) Conventional
3) Back Door
4) Double whammy

Cheers! :lol:
:cheers: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown: :downtown:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I'm looking for My Prince!!! Aug 06, 2005
jordan wrote:

Your Princess.

Its my pleasure to know you, just keep in touch ,

you aare soooooooooooooo nice ,,,, but you know ????? you are sooooooooo dump .. looooooooooooooooooooooooool...
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Beauty wrote:I want to reply to all your posts!!! Thank you for so much attention to me, but I want to say that it is not possible for such girl as I'm to meet your Prince in the street as I'm not a prostitute.

or you should say ,, you are a girl , ofcourse with drums and damns ,,,,,,,,,, loooooooooooool

hey major pain ,, dont ask me what this means ,,ok ?? coz i dont know . looooooooool
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 11, 2005
it will come..you don't have to look for hom...good luck and have paience... :) :D
SKY
Dubai Forum Visitor

What if this forum wasn't like Dubai... Aug 15, 2005
The reason someone would come to the net to meet someone is that it always you to get to know someone before any commitments, but you already know that. Obviously, we have the same jerks in this forum as we do on the streets and at the night clubs in Dubai. Thinking they are all that in this world well I got news for you, in life thing weirdly turn around on you... only time will tell. Most people that talk jack that can't take it, similar to the states but a hell of much worse because they try to stand behind the law here claiming to know someone or are of X country which holds more weight, losers.

The lady simply asked a question, if you can handle you boring single life get out from behind your computer and do something, don't interfere with ours. This forum upon first review has much potential, arses like you don't exactly encourage women on this forum to reply or even consider posting in fear of getting slammed... :x

Now, because she is so beautiful many men might have not approached her thinking she is taken and that some one of such beauty is unapproachable without immediate fear of rejection (Which is why you slammers are here, can handle real life rejection!). What about the fact that she just moved here or since she has been here work has consumed most of her life. She might not have a network of friends to meet decent people and the club seen has only led to the normal slime whom lie, cheat, and steal for a f*%k but not man enough to facing the facts.

So now Beauty putting the ball in your court, what have you done to meet men in Dubai, how long have you been here, what are you looking for in a man, what are your interest, where are you from, simply coming to a forum asking for a prince will not get you nowhere as you can see... provide us men with something see whether we can help.

Let see where this goes from here...

:tongue8:
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: What if this forum wasn't like Dubai... Aug 15, 2005
stainless wrote:The reason someone would come to the net to meet someone is that it always you to get to know someone before any commitments, but you already know that. Obviously, we have the same jerks in this forum as we do on the streets and at the night clubs in Dubai. Thinking they are all that in this world well I got news for you, in life thing weirdly turn around on you... only time will tell. Most people that talk jack that can't take it, similar to the states but a hell of much worse because they try to stand behind the law here claiming to know someone or are of X country which holds more weight, losers.

The lady simply asked a question, if you can handle you boring single life get out from behind your computer and do something, don't interfere with ours. This forum upon first review has much potential, arses like you don't exactly encourage women on this forum to reply or even consider posting in fear of getting slammed... :x

Now, because she is so beautiful many men might have not approached her thinking she is taken and that some one of such beauty is unapproachable without immediate fear of rejection (Which is why you slammers are here, can handle real life rejection!). What about the fact that she just moved here or since she has been here work has consumed most of her life. She might not have a network of friends to meet decent people and the club seen has only led to the normal slime whom lie, cheat, and steal for a f*%k but not man enough to facing the facts.

So now Beauty putting the ball in your court, what have you done to meet men in Dubai, how long have you been here, what are you looking for in a man, what are your interest, where are you from, simply coming to a forum asking for a prince will not get you nowhere as you can see... provide us men with something see whether we can help.

NOW Satinless .... good point .... .... but wait ... first i wanna say FCuk YOU !!! and AGAIN FCUK YOU !!!!!!!! if thats not enough FCUUUUUUK YOUUUUUU!!!!!! you glorified version of a feather

first go to the New MEMBers forum and introduce your self before you call us jerks and arses !! you fcuk arse face deep fcuk shit !!!

do you nkow ive actually waited 150 post before i actually called sniper a fag !!!! even if i was already itching to do so on my first log in ... hahahahaha joke

respect ....

Now for beauty ... an explanation... if you are serious on your post ... so i do apologize in behalf of everybody who didnt take you seriously ... but see from the begging of your pitch no one will ... or if someone would ... i dont think he will meet with you because he would like to get to know you ... but he will meet with you because we would like to "DO" you .... you ask why ???

when you look for a man ... dont use your looks as your introduction on describbing your self . specially in a forum .. cause you do that in real life already. it will be taken in somany diff way .. A they will think your a trans ... B they will think your ugly... and C. because it sounds like a physical marketing pitch (meat seller) .. where it will attract people who looks for such (like stainless).(buyer)...

if you are looking for someone descent ... then ... try to join in on some discussions ... and have fun go along with the flow ... thats the right way of winning friendship in a forum ... than actually saying that you are beautifull ... because it really projects a diff. tone ... and as what ive seen in this forum ... nobody really likes meat sellers here ... and i guess they are just protecting the forum from such . cause we dont really want to have BUYERs lurking around too !!(ie stainless)!!! ..

so beauty... im sorry if we didnt take you seriously ,... i think its better we start a new ... join to the other discussion ... we would really want to hear from you ...

and for you you morononic knignt in shinning armour wanna be feather ... we do have a lot of female posters here .... and they are all HOT / Beautifull and very sensible !!!! <all cheers for Feipo, Marry, Chocolic, Bobbie, lila, keihl, kyle... and many many more ... (actually the ones i mentined are the hot ones ....hahaha)>

oh stainless by the way ... fcuk you !!!! :evil: :violent1: :violent1: :violent3: :violent3: :violent3:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 15, 2005
damn major_pain you need some anger mangement therapy classes .. spaz :)

I am new here too, and i side 100% with stainless .. he didnt say anything out of line .. your response however is.

(if its like this out here, cant imagine how things are in fight club )
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 15, 2005
mAJOR pAIN, don't take everything so personal! I didn't and wasn't attacking you... And with the 150 post thing, I did post to the newby section even with a poll! There are no rules about the fact that I must post X amount before posting my opinion, that is what a internet forum is all about.

I am not lurking, I am new to the forum yes 3 post, we all have to start somewhere, but I am not new to the internet nor Dubai. In other forums, those others would have been kick off for abusing Beauty before she even got a chance to answering anyones question.

I understand mAJOR pAIN that you are upset at panaghoy understandable but damn vent your frustration on the golf course, kite surfing, weights, or with a therapist.

No claims of being better then anyone here, I am not... but a real man I am, so defending a lady is only right. What I found funny is that you repeated what I already asked Beauty about what she is looking for, just in your words... Fine I will give you credit if it makes you feel better. :?

Now, let see what Beauty responds with...
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2005
hhhmmm... i am an obedient citizen
i may not look good but im very nice :oops:

cheers everyone!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: What if this forum wasn't like Dubai... Aug 15, 2005
stainless wrote:The reason someone would come to the net to meet someone is that it always you to get to know someone before any commitments, but you already know that. Obviously, we have the same jerks in this forum as we do on the streets and at the night clubs in Dubai. Thinking they are all that in this world well I got news for you, in life thing weirdly turn around on you... only time will tell. Most people that talk jack that can't take it, similar to the states but a hell of much worse because they try to stand behind the law here claiming to know someone or are of X country which holds more weight, losers.

ohhhh ,, i am touched by this long long statment ,,,but you know ?? here :bootyshake: ,,,,, you arsshole ,,,, if you are so interested in her and want to impress her ,,just dont you fukc with us here ,,,

cant you see the how clever she is in implementing what she wants through her post ????? you moron

here you are : I want to reply to all your posts!!! Thank you for so much attention to me, but I want to say that it is not possible for such girl as I'm to meet your Prince in the street as I'm not a prostitute.

thank you for so much attengtion to me ?????? damn ,,,, yes it was the attention to a very clear fact :lol:

i am really slim and gorgeous : now what the fukc is this ??????? doesnt look cheeep enough to start such posting on this ???

now here is the fukcing bomb : of course with dreams and demands ,,,,,,no comment on this stupid line .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: What if this forum wasn't like Dubai... Aug 16, 2005
castellano wrote:ohhhh ,, i am touched by this long long statment ,,,but you know ?? here :bootyshake: ,,,,, you arsshole ,,,, if you are so interested in her and want to impress her ,,just dont you fukc with us here ,,,

I am not that arsehole here and so what if I am a hopeless romantic, maybe I was just brought up with different standards then the MTV generation... (oh wait, shit that includes me!) The fact is I went off on everyone going off on her whom is the real arseholes!

castellano wrote:cant you see the how clever she is in implementing what she wants through her post ????? you moron

Just what if... you are wrong, and Beauty is telling the truth, then who is the moron. According to mAJOR PAIN; Feipo, Marry, Chocolic, Bobbie, lila, keihl, kyle are real women that are attractive... so Beauty can't be? Fcuk, this whole gang of regular posters attacking first and then ask questions later is about as monolithic as G.Bush going into Iraq...

castellano wrote:here you are : I want to reply to all your posts!!! Thank you for so much attention to me, but I want to say that it is not possible for such girl as I'm to meet your Prince in the street as I'm not a prostitute. I'm really slim and gorgeous blond girl, of course with dreams and demands!!!!

thank you for so much attengtion to me ?????? damn ,,,, yes it was the attention to a very clear fact :lol:

i am really slim and gorgeous : now what the fukc is this ??????? doesnt look cheeep enough to start such posting on this ???

now here is the fukcing bomb : of course with dreams and demands ,,,,,,no comment on this stupid line .

You know castellano, I was in Spinny's last night around 10:30 and saw this slim and gorgeous blond, while I was on the phone... thinking wow, she must be married or has a boy friend... but no ring! So if I could have gotten the other person off the phone, I would have asked her for coffee but when I did she was gone. I would understand why many men wouldn't approach someone, unless they are slime and thinking, "I don't give a fcuk if she has a boyfriend, husband, or anything... I must get in her pants, even if I have to lie to her!"

And on the attention statement, ah... 7.32 posts per day is telling me that you are the one seeking attention. :shock:

Again, we are ALL still waiting to see what Beauty replies with.
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: What if this forum wasn't like Dubai... Aug 17, 2005
stainless wrote:
Just what if... you are wrong, and Beauty is telling the truth, then who is the moron. According to mAJOR PAIN; Feipo, Marry, Chocolic, Bobbie, lila, keihl, kyle are real women that are attractive... so Beauty can't be? Fcuk, this whole gang of regular posters attacking first and then ask questions later is about as monolithic as G.Bush going into Iraq...

You know castellano, I was in Spinny's last night around 10:30 and saw this slim and gorgeous blond, while I was on the phone... thinking wow, she must be married or has a boy friend... but no ring! So if I could have gotten the other person off the phone, I would have asked her for coffee but when I did she was gone. I would understand why many men wouldn't approach someone, unless they are slime and thinking, "I don't give a fcuk if she has a boyfriend, husband, or anything... I must get in her pants, even if I have to lie to her!"
WTF????

so i we where wrong ... then so be it ... like i said wheter if she is attractive or not thats not the point ... aslong as she's sensible ... well as the old saying goes if you want to be respected .... damn respect your self .... her lines was no where there .... cant you see its a marketing pitch !!!

first she talks about the brand / product .. then what was that ??? dreams and demand ...??? oh give me a break .......

its like that guy who posted 3 months ago ... saying that he's attractive .. and he wanted to hang out with old ladies !!! WTF ??? call boy on the net ??? jeeeezzzz

if a persons intensions are really to look for friends or more than that .. then they should actually join the conversation ... and blend in .. cause her lines was really a marketing pitch ... and when people diss her about her lines ... she insisted that she is ... you dont see the point man ... we dont care ... cause she was Marketing period !!!!

and beauty if your not ... then like i said we are sorry to diss you but ... you should start a new "INTRO" try be more intellectually descriptive .. than describing your self physically ... cause it really do sounded cheap and cheezy that way ... in short no one will take you seriously ...

tip " a good marketing pitch is when it doesnt sound like a marketing pitch " joke .. hahaha but its true ...

and for you ... stained .... dude ... im chilled .... peace !!! seeee im happy !!! yeeepeeee!!!

ok now ... in a radio friendly version of what i said before .....

A before you start calling us (regular poster as you put it) JERk and asholes ... you should first post on the new member forum ....

b) WElcome to DUBAI FORUM !!! ...

c) just for your information ... you do sounded cheezy and projected a "would i get a free one with this chick if i bee a knight in shinning armour ??" projection ... ... in short cheap ..... but ok nobel ...

d) NOrmal ladies turn away when some stranger comes near them ... not because ALL men in dubai are perverts its because the Prostitute count in dubai are way high !!! and the normal ladies are very reluctant on actually meeting stranger in places like Street, grocery, and cinema, (but my Question is WHY WOULD YOU PITCH A LINE ON A GROCERY - i just find it cheap but thats me - ) or inthe bar is because they dont wanna be mistaken as a prostitue ... beacuase of this prostitutes these normal ladies gets their defenses up way high !!!! because now a days those perve actually think that if they see a hot chick imediately they aproach and ask how much .... so its not ALL GUYS fault ... its the prostitutes fault why girls now adays are very very hard to ask (in your situation) for coffee..

but man !!!! just a tip dont go to them ... just establish eye contact and let them guide you they way .... let them be in controll of the game ... it usually works ... cause girls now adays are actually testing ... the guy if he's a buyer or a normal guy to avoid being insulted .... so make sure you look like a smart guy who shops and cooks for himself (they usually like that) and when you guys cross path again just give out a smile of recognition ... to show that your not an eager perve ... if they can play hard to get so do we .... it usually works !!!!

anyway happy posting man
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance