Dating

Topic locked
Aug 04, 2005
A pint of beer - hhhmmmm jusrt watch it doesn't turn into a pitcher that'll give you beer googles!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: yeah !!! Aug 04, 2005
panaghoy wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Yeah so true !!! romantic dinner on a first date makes you look desperate !!! dude you have to understand girls want and love challenge !! you give in too soon then theres your sudden death !!! they loved to be led on... they love men who seemed available but not men who seemed reachable but not,... they actually love to hunt than to be hunted,... cause if you look good and dress good enough then there should be no reason to actually be desperate !!!! yeah ask her for a beer ,.. just to give the impression that you like her , then be cool, original and spuntanious !!!

i say i would prob. take my date to Scarlett on the first date...

then .. on second .. ill just ask her a casual dinner at Ponderosa (hahahaha! just for kicks)

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of fun house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more fun than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!

good suggestions..

i think it would have been nice if my boyfriend asked me out to scarlett on our first date, he could have watched me do the salsa.. :(

and i wish he had invited me out to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi.. i could have tried it.. :(

oh well.. anyway, he did invited me out for a beer on our first date.. and we have gone several times to ponderosa.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA! LOOKS LIKE THE QUEEN OF PAIN IS HERE TO CHECK...

DONT WORRY QUEEN WE'LL FIND A VERY NICE GUY FOR YOU... NICER THAN WHAT U HAVE NOW :)

thats a very nice comment to put a relationship on the right track !!! no wonder you always experience relationship wreck !!! dude / gurl whatever you are ... you look for a nice decent guy ... now ... dude / gurl what ever ... now are you ?

whoah! y r u being so defensive??
who cares about my relationship? nobody would like to know that...

so queen, would you like to go to So-Cho with me tonight? i'll skip my savings for this month so we can try sushi together :wink:

dude reality check ...

a) if your a girl ... ur ugly

b) if your a guy .. UR Ugly !!!!

c) if your a gay ... good LORD !!! get a fcuking facial overhaul !!!!

d) Get off my girl and get a fcuking a extreme make over !!!! your avatar is fcuking disturbing !!!

e) GET LOST !!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: yeah !!! Aug 04, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Romantic dinner? On a first date? I don't think so, way too intimate. You want a casual drink somewhere where there's auite a few other people around, otherwise there's too much pressure.

Yeah so true !!! romantic dinner on a first date makes you look desperate !!! dude you have to understand girls want and love challenge !! you give in too soon then theres your sudden death !!! they loved to be led on... they love men who seemed available but not men who seemed reachable but not,... they actually love to hunt than to be hunted,... cause if you look good and dress good enough then there should be no reason to actually be desperate !!!! yeah ask her for a beer ,.. just to give the impression that you like her , then be cool, original and spuntanious !!!

then .. on second .. ill just ask her a casual dinner at Ponderosa (hahahaha! just for kicks)

Then if i feel that she's on to me ,.. on the third date ill take her to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi !! just imagine the mixture of fun house music by DJ Ellie with diff kinds of vodka ,... and what could be more fun than getting drunk with vodka and sushi !!! at the end of the night you guys would be hotter than wassabe !!!!!

good suggestions..

i think it would have been nice if my boyfriend asked me out to scarlett on our first date, he could have watched me do the salsa.. :(

and i wish he had invited me out to Sho - Cho's for Vodka and Sushi.. i could have tried it.. :(

oh well.. anyway, he did invited me out for a beer on our first date.. and we have gone several times to ponderosa.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DONT WORRY QUEEN WE'LL FIND A VERY NICE GUY FOR YOU... NICER THAN WHAT U HAVE NOW :)

thats a very nice comment to put a relationship on the right track !!! no wonder you always experience relationship wreck !!! dude / gurl whatever you are ... you look for a nice decent guy ... now ... dude / gurl what ever ... now are you ?

so queen, would you like to go to So-Cho with me tonight? i'll skip my savings for this month so we can try sushi together :wink:

dude reality check ...

d) Get off my girl and get a fcuking a extreme make over !!!! your avatar is fcuking disturbing !!!

e) GET LOST !!!

DUH?!? REALITY CHECK TO U TOO... AS IF UR WORDS HAS ANY BEARING.. TRUTH HURTS... ISNT IT??
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 04, 2005
tension in the ranks.
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Re: yeah !!! Aug 05, 2005
panaghoy wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
panaghoy wrote:
keihl wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

good suggestions..

dude reality check ...

e) GET LOST !!!

DUH?!? REALITY CHECK TO U TOO... AS IF UR WORDS HAS ANY BEARING.. TRUTH HURTS... ISNT IT??

hahahahaahah why does the truth still hurts you ??? man / girl / it !!! you should be numb by now !!!!!by what you looked like .. reality slaps you in the face everytime you looked at a mirror .... your so fcuking ugly my disturb my dog !!!!!! you looked like a cow shit that grew a face ... if you really do call that a face !!!! i pitty you .... when you post why you cant keepa relationship ?? DUDE / princess / IT look at the mirror and you dont need a forum to tell you whats wrong with you !!!!! what irritates me is ... you try to be smooth ..... not to mention with my girl ... and try to talk trash to me... so you can play smoothg with my woman ???? oh you choose the wrong fcuker to fcuk with !!!!? you fcuking moronic excuse for a shit faced shit !!!! when you started to join the forum ... i pitty you and i even took your side ... because your dead fcuking ugly ... but man .... try to fcuking move with my girl !! ????? its not me being threatend ... its me insulted because your way out of your league! you cow dung who grew a face !!!!!! GET AFCUKING facial overhaul!!!! and choose who you fcuk with YOU FCUKING looooooserrrr!!!!

oh btw .... FCUK YOU !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 06, 2005
You rude arsehole!

And is it really necessary to include all the quotes in your replies.

Why don't you tell us where you DJ, so we can come and laugh at your pathetic lack of skills!

Have a face for radio do you? i.e too minging to do anything else.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 06, 2005
hahahha 'minging'... classic
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 06, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:You rude arsehole!

And is it really necessary to include all the quotes in your replies.

Why don't you tell us where you DJ, so we can come and laugh at your pathetic lack of skills!

Have a face for radio do you? i.e too minging to do anything else.

ayt ... but the comments she / he gave was pretty rude too from the start ... he/ she saw it coming ...

i just got pissed off when some one ... who I never dare to diss and whom i actually backed on some post ... diss me out of no where !!

anyway ...

and i really thought that she was a HE ..... hahaha ayt for whats worth ... im sorry !!! ... really iam ... i get to read my post again ,.... and i have to admit i was way out of line .... i thought i was in fight club hahahahah again ... dubai romance ... sorry to have offended your forum ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 07, 2005
Make love, not war :P
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 11, 2005
it depends what kind of a girl the guy is dating...but for me taking her to a romantic dinner will do or taking her to a place that she always talk about!
SKY
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 11, 2005
it depends what kind of a girl the guy is dating...but for me taking her to a romantic dinner will do or taking her to a place that she always talk about!
SKY
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 15, 2005
A time proven classic is a coffee on the first date, just to chat and get to know her better. You don't need to spend 100Dhs on the first date, you don't even know if you like this person outside of the first time you met them. But show your romantic interest to her, don't make her think you just want to be a friend unless you do. Once you are in friend category its hard getting out.

Second date, would be dinner at a trendy restaurant with music, Barasti Bar is an excellent suggestion. Round the night out with coffee, shisha, or a drink on the creek. Somewhere more quite but still with people a round, you are still building trust here. Continue showing your romantic interest... but don't force or make yourself believe she is interested, if she is she will let you know.

Third date, movie/bowling and then a dinner. The movie allows a quite in the dark moment... no fondling but it does allow you to be close together and an opportunity to hold hands or snuggle a little. Bowling is similar but allows you to get close with the lights on. (Read help her bowl into that!) And that the romanic interest has moved forward a dinner a more secluded place is in order, nothing over the top or too private especially if you are planning on the bowling it can't be to fancy (nor has to be) of a place or she will feel out of place with her attire. Sho Cho was mentioned and can be fun, if you go early enough so she won't get hit on by all the other guys.

Four date, well you are on your own for that one for now.

Stainless
stainless
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2005
i am not sure why y'all trying to put rules and suff for dating .. Dubai, Honolulu, wherever u go .. there are no hard rules .. coffe on first date may work for someone,movie might work for another ... s3x on the sixth date might work for someone .. never for another ..

relax, be yourself and dont be pushy ..

just my 2 fils ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance