Complaints

Topic locked
Complaints Aug 11, 2005
Hello everyone

Please help if you can:

I really want to make a complaint about a company, here in Dubai. Now, they have a sponsor and so I understand that a complaint will do little but instill some pleasure in my day. I just want them to know that I think that they are rubbish!

I have written a complaint to the DTCM and some other bodies but was wondering if anyone knew of an effective way to dish the dirt...

Thank you

Simon :twisted:

gstar
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 11, 2005
Involve the media. :twisted:

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Aug 14, 2005
yup i agree..involve the media :twisted:
aimee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 14, 2005
7days is pretty good at dishing out the dirt. I have tried before and it has worked ;) [/url][/quote]
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 28, 2005
Thanks everyone.

I don't really wanna put their name in the news - free advertising. I want to get my money back. I've contacted the dept of economic bull and they are amazingly slow.

We'll see

S
gstar
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 29, 2005
Yeah right OK, consuer protection in this country is a big fat ZERO!

If you want some ideas PM with details of the company and the problems that you've had as I know of a few people that might be able to offer some help and advice.

Recently I had a problem with a company and called the manager to complain, when I realised I was getting no-where, I politely informed him I was a journalist and radio presenter, I've seen anyone kiss arse so quickly, they get terrified of getting bad press or the fact you might start slagging them off!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list