Sheiks

Topic locked
Feb 05, 2006
Liban wrote:Dear Jason,

Thankyou for your post. Now go back to your home country ASAP. Although, before you do that, please go FCUK YOURSELF.

Cordially,

Liban

First time you have made me laugh Liban, and your use of sarcasm is to be commended.

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 05, 2006
It worries me that someone with such prejudice against Arabs is actually teaching at a university here *sigh*
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Typical camels! Feb 05, 2006
"Liban"

Hahahhaah. Ur reply is funny.

I wrote so much, pointing out soooo much and you didn't take a sec. out of your life to go and check if what i said about the ministries & arabs is correct or not.

Instead you did something so typical CAMEL type reaction just few words
"Go F*ck ur self"

If expatriates go you guys can't put a brick in the right place. So u might show that you are not dependant but you all know deep inside that your country is so dependant on foreign labour.

read my post again i wrote your reply even before you had a look at my post

((I'll also tell you what is the reply of Locals listening to all this "If it doesn't suit u, u may leave"
Which implies that "Hey we would not change and we are mentely lazy to think of a solution!" ))

What ever i said is not just blabbering you need to get the details.

and "Intimacy"
That is exactly what you do when you know you are wrong. Just ignore the questions. If you are in a position to suggest Liban to ignore me you should be man enough to give me logical answers to my questions.
jason
Dubai Expat Wannabe

thanks for replying Feb 05, 2006
MaaaD wrote:It worries me that someone with such prejudice against Arabs is actually teaching at a university here *sigh*

Let me make this clear that i dont teach, i work at a university. I don't want teachers to be insult and looked down on by you guys because of my post.

See this is the way human mind works and the very reason of major screw-ups in the world. Assuming that the word university means that everybody saying it is teaching there.

My point: Every person who comes to work in UAE and has an old toyota is a cheap guy who works for low wages and doesn't deserve to be treated like a human. This is called "genralization"

Dont do that!

You have something logical to say plz. go head. If you have valid points i can drop the harshness that i have toward arabs (Locals)

And others: just using some bad words in english as a reply makes you look stupid cause there is not really any logic in it.
jason
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 06, 2006
jason i would have taken the time to reply to your post if you hadnt filled it with racist remarks and hatred.

any place in the world has its faults, and i am sure alot of the things you criticized might be true. but the way you posted was so uncivil that you dont deserve my time.

Never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 06, 2006
Well said Maaad
arniegang

IGNORANT BASTUREDs just ignore Feb 06, 2006
MaaaD wrote:jason i would have taken the time to reply to your post if you hadnt filled it with racist remarks and hatred.

any place in the world has its faults, and i am sure alot of the things you criticized might be true. but the way you posted was so uncivil that you dont deserve my time.

Never argue with an idiot. They’ll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Hummm... If i am an idiot how come nun of you guys in here are able to talk sence and rather opt to just ignore and try to copy the western way of dealing with confrontations by using the words like "Racist, Hatred, Uncivil"

These are issues that need to be dealt with. you can't ignore such a big thing. The reaction that you all are giving is the reaction that your whole community has "As long as i dont see it its ok!"

Print my post and show it to some more arabs of let them read it and reply me back with some sence in there post & reply me with by not choosing the options of being an IGNORANT BASTURED or just using some "bad languaging".
jason
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 06, 2006
My Dear Jason,

Lemmi state that you are a pitiful little creature.

I laugh at you. Really I do. Back home you couldn't find shit all as a job so you fly thousands of miles to come to an Arab country to work.... Sounds like a determined begger to me.

I am just curious, how does it feel to be as little as you are? I mean, to work for Arabs in an Arab university in an Arab country surrounded by Arabs while in your heart hating the very Arabs that help you put bread on the table which, incidently, is sold through stores owned by Arabs.

God you must feel little.

My heart goes out to you Jason. You are so pathetic and it hurts me to see another human being suffering everyday being around people he desises but yet cannot seem to get away.

Its OK, Jason, all is not lost. I can help end your misery for you. You only need to inform the authorities of your views on Arabs. Hey, if you will not do it, then we all have your IP adress and can do it for you if you wish... I'm sure they will be understanding of your feelings.

They will help you. Well, sure, you will have to be tortured and put in jail, but don't worry, that just means you are one step closer of being freed of dealing with Arabs ever again. You know why? The next step will be to board you on a plane and deport you back to your home country where you can contact your nearest homeless shelter and request their help.

See Jason, things can look up for you. You can get out of your miserable existance among the very people you hate and have no choice but to put up with...

Of course, you could stay, and continue having us all pity you and hope for you obtaning ever lasting peace by getting crushed under the wheels of an Arab owned Land Cruiser....

Respectfully,

Liban

PS - If your brain was able to know more languages than just English and your English sucks by the way, you would know that Liban means Lebanon in French and as such I am not a local...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: IGNORANT BASTUREDs just ignore Feb 06, 2006
jason wrote:The reaction that you all are giving is the reaction that your whole community has "As long as i dont see it its ok!"

Don't know about anyone else but that kinda seems like 'generalization' to me.

jason wrote:Print my post and show it to some more arabs of let them read it and reply me back with some sence in there post & reply me with by not choosing the options of being an IGNORANT BASTURED or just using some "bad languaging".

You might want to get a job in a primary school or equivalent, you're doing a pretty good job of making your uni look ignorant, racist and uneducated. Maybe they should have hired one of these highly prized 'locals' cause you fail to realize that the arab society is actually just good business sense. A society that recognized (and yes, exploited) the fact that you don't have to dirty your hands when you can just hire a bus full of people to do the work for you and live like a king in the process. It's no different to any corporate heavy weight - they all started with nothing but an idea and guts to make things happen.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 27, 2006
i have been on this forum for long time but i didnt find any topic intresting really to post on it untill i read the whole posts on this thread.

me as an iranian guy in dubai who lived for 6 years here, found some posts here against arabs or better say sheikhs unfair. yes in 6 years living here i encounter many locals with rude attitude but thats very very short amount of locals. even if you get to know those * rude locals* you will find out they are friendly.

well obviously i as a businessman here like many others have local partner and many local friends. believe me when you know them they r very friendly.
alex123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 10, 2006
first of all im local and Da*m proud of it.
JASON!!...who give u the right to even talk like that about my country. my people, our sheiks....DONT FORGET. UR NOT ON YOUR TERRITORY!! everything u do, eat. sleep is owned by US!!.....remember ??..!@#$% u cant find a decent job from whever u came from and yes WE PAY U TO WORK FOR US!!.

it just pisses me off whem people ...especially idiots!!..just blabble around without even thinking.. im mean im 18 i know better where i can say these things and when i cannot...COMMON SENSE.

i think if u really hate all arabs.. u can just f*uck off leave the country we can get anyone to replace your job. who is not THAT stupid enough to say these words.

if u say one more thing about arabs especially sh*t...i soulc jus give all this information to my DAD!!..he is in the military...or better yet my uncles who are in the police and CID!!! ....

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 10, 2006
Run and Hide Jason! :twisted:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2006
that told you Jason

:P :P :P
arniegang

Re: sheiks Jun 18, 2006
baba90 wrote:My family friends have been living in Dubai for about 2 months. I say that they love Dubai... but the only main thing they dislike are the sheiks. The sheiks, they say, can get away from practically anything. My family has bought a apartment in Dubai in the marina scape buildings, by the way. Anyways we are plannin on moving there too but we are still concerned about the sheiks and how we would deal with them. I am only 15, but one day me and my girl friend went into McDonalds. While waiting in line... one sheiks just comes up and cuts the whole line. And another thing. As being a muslim, you are not supposed to drink alchohal. BUT EVERY SHEIK THERE DRINKS. AND SLEEPS WITH ANY WOMAN THEY WANT. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY CAN WALK AROUND DUBAI ACTING LIKE THEY OWN THE FREKIN PLACE...

lolz funny post

deal with it sheikhs own the place

and yeah not every guy who weras a kandoora , ghatra is a sheikh
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Re: sheiks Jun 18, 2006
xibit wrote:
baba90 wrote:My family friends have been living in Dubai for about 2 months. I say that they love Dubai... but the only main thing they dislike are the sheiks. The sheiks, they say, can get away from practically anything. My family has bought a apartment in Dubai in the marina scape buildings, by the way. Anyways we are plannin on moving there too but we are still concerned about the sheiks and how we would deal with them. I am only 15, but one day me and my girl friend went into McDonalds. While waiting in line... one sheiks just comes up and cuts the whole line. And another thing. As being a muslim, you are not supposed to drink alchohal. BUT EVERY SHEIK THERE DRINKS. AND SLEEPS WITH ANY WOMAN THEY WANT. IT JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY CAN WALK AROUND DUBAI ACTING LIKE THEY OWN THE FREKIN PLACE...

lolz funny post

An obvious sign are the 2 or 3 digit plated cars.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
wtf is ur problem jaseon ..dnt like arabs and locals but u like our money ..
tell why dnt u contact me and i will give u money for one way ticket and u can go back to ur country and live happy for ever ...wait this is only the first part.

when u talk about shaiks plz talk with respect they feed ur fat @SS every day and yet u dnt like them fuuk off asshole ..where r u from anyway r u INDIAN ..ic well i have been in india befor and it was my first and last time i go there ..u know y ..

cuz u ppl are shiiiiiiit ..and to all u ppl here in this forum im so sorry for my bad lang. but he pissed me off

and one more thing im local and yes we owne this place ..u know why cuz we were born here when we used to eat shiits and scorpions ..tell me did ur ppl come here 40 year ago ..so stfu .
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 27, 2006
forgive my attitude ..not u jeason u r an @SS hole ..let me talk about locals ..since im one of them .agood one ofcorse :lol: ..u will see the bad and the good it depend on who is ur family .where did u grow up ..did u go to school (education have a big effect) it all lead to how did ur family raised u ..(from my point of view) and to that kid dnt worry son nuthin will happen to u just relax..cheers
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

to all sheiks Jul 02, 2006
I read someone writing that there is nothing wrong in drinking and going out with girls. I agree, then why the hell police catch poor workers who have relationship with some lady or colleague, who is in the desert for atleast 2 years without sex etc and do nothing aboutthe russian girls going with sheiks? I have heard that top cops are supporting these moroccon pimps and their customers themselve. I have seen a top cop visiting a moroccon pimp in Al ghusais.
Ukite
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 03, 2006
top cop ? you watch too much tv.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2006
God! there are people in this forum who have not seen cops in real and seen only in movies
Ukite
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 05, 2006
naruto wrote:when u talk about shaiks plz talk with respect they feed ur fat @SS every day and yet u dnt like them fuuk off asshole ..where r u from anyway r u INDIAN ..ic well i have been in india befor and it was my first and last time i go there ..u know y ..

Buddy, I understand reading such crap could evoke some pretty strong emotions but retaliating by generalizing racial slurs doesn't address the issue - rather compounds the problems.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 05, 2006
Exactly X. Some people know how to prove their superiority only by putting others down.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 11, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Exactly X. Some people know how to prove their superiority only by putting others down.

they are actually showing their inferiority in doing so.
black label
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 12, 2006
naruto wrote:when u talk about shaiks plz talk with respect they feed ur fat @SS every day and yet u dnt like them fuuk off asshole ..where r u from anyway r u INDIAN ..ic well i have been in india befor and it was my first and last time i go there ..u know y ..

cuz u ppl are shiiiiiiit ..and to all u ppl here in this forum im so sorry for my bad lang. but he pissed me off

and one more thing im local and yes we owne this place ..u know why cuz we were born here when we used to eat shiits and scorpions ..tell me did ur ppl come here 40 year ago ..so stfu .

I agree that shaiks pay, but let the shaik know that he is not paying for nothing, people come here and work in that hot weather, leaving his family and freinds behind, whereas the shaik will be sitting in his office and sipping coffee. imagine any gulf country without the expats, there would not have been any roads or buildings!
Again after the Dallas Austin case, everyone has more respect for shaiks
Ukite
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 26, 2006
Calm Down Everyone!

Those of you who havnt read my other thread, please remember that Jason is having problems and I ask you all to ignore him as his he does not take his treatment as often as he should.

Also please note that Jason does not work at the University, he hasnt been allowed out of the house since he was caught in one of the Mall of the Emirates toilets doing something he shouldnt (say no more), since then he has been under house arrest as the police await his medical and mental reports.

I have suggested that maybe Jason is suffering from sexual tension (wouldnt you if you are still a virgin at 34?).

So please accept my apologies.
JasonsMUM
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 19, 2006
Yes, Mom, I think he deserves a good sheikh.....
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: thanks for replying Dec 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:It worries me that someone with such prejudice against Arabs is actually teaching at a university here *sigh*

Yeah, try working in a high school or university in a big city in the UK or the US, for example. Or try even walkin down the street at night in some places.
Kinda puts queue jumping and a bit of illicit alcohol into perspective.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: sheiks Dec 20, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
xibit wrote:

lolz funny post

An obvious sign are the 2 or 3 digit plated cars.

I once saw a 30-seater minibus with three-digit Dubai plates. It was disturbing.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
A sheikhmobile......................cool. :D Guess you were a bit sheikhen up?
:x Ok, I'll stop now.
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 21, 2006
JasonsMUM wrote:Calm Down Everyone!

Those of you who havnt read my other thread, please remember that Jason is having problems and I ask you all to ignore him as his he does not take his treatment as often as he should.

Also please note that Jason does not work at the University, he hasnt been allowed out of the house since he was caught in one of the Mall of the Emirates toilets doing something he shouldnt (say no more), since then he has been under house arrest as the police await his medical and mental reports.

I have suggested that maybe Jason is suffering from fun tension (wouldnt you if you are still a virgin at 34?).

So please accept my apologies.

WTF - i need some more coffee.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat