England Number 1 In

Topic locked
Dec 18, 2006
jabbajabba wrote:
Jamal wrote:ohhh u gettin emotional now homie ... hahahaha ..

if u need any of ur sister's pimped down here dubai .. just holla at me

Dude - i would do but your momma is so protective of her turf that won't let no other bitches sniff around, even though she ain't ad no buisness in many a years.

;)

HEY DUDE ... no worries on my mom being protective DUDE its like u know its mmm like .. she aint bout the monopoly way's of uae ... she know's her time's up in the game an is willin to let ur sister come in an enter the turf so buisness can soar again DUDE ... common now help a brother out ... cause u know its tough

its ... its like this out there DUDE ..

u feel me dude ... so send that sister over ..

Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2006
Er because we used to control most of the known world - mind you we're paying for it now.

Movies - Four Wedding and a Funeral, Bridget Jones', 28 Days Later, Billy Elliot, All the Bond movies, The Full Monty, Alfie, Eyes Wide Shut, Lawrence of Arabia, Zulu.

To name a few, plus any big movie with special effects is normally done in the UK, as they have the best equiped studios and staff.

Men - Orlando Bloom, David Beckham, Hugh Grant, Robbie Williams Jason Statham.

Women - Naomi Campbell, Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Kelly Brooke.

Plus we gave you William Shakespeare, Lewis Carroll, Charles Dickens and Sir Isaac Newton.

Just to name a few.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 18, 2006
well, it might be that English people are number one in saying bad words, insulting and criticising other people
(thats my view, maybe someone can correct my view if i m correct or not)
veron23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 18, 2006
lol y da hell is it that ppl from england always wheneva it comes to sports they think they are THE best. they go the PREIMERSHIP is the BEST LEAGUE in the world. they think ROONEY and MICHEAL OWEN are the BEST PLAYERS to have come after PELE. as for cricket hahhah lets not go there cos we know wot england are like in CRICKET. actually most of the players playing for England arent even BRITISH. lol Sajid Mehmood is bloody paki. Panesar my boy is a Punjabi boy. Shah is a paki aswell. PIETERSEN lol is South African. da list goes on and on lol they bloody aint BRITISH. :D
am just wonderiing if they got some pakis and indians playing for the England Football team they would be ONE KICK ASS team. anyways England is NO 1 Country in the World where all the ppl from around the world come n live under the same roof with no problemos. Its one country especially London da capital where u ll find ppl from all over the world living peacefully.
anyways No 1 in having the MOST RACIST FANS.
No 1 in having the best ASIAN RESTAURANTS IN da world.
No 1 for having girls who are bit on da wild side ;)
No 1 where you have under age pregnancies.
and its NO 1 in giving the world something called UK BHANGRA aaah balle balle.

:D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 19, 2006
u tryin to act british mother lover ...

england an the fuckin UK colonized ur princess ass country an stole all ur wealth .. an left ur ppl poor an in a fucked up condition that ur grandaddy had to go an seek some refugee status over there ... an now u proud of that ???? god damn... no wonder u punks are still dissed upon down in the UK dont hide the facts princess .... aint none of ur paki or indian brothers ever gonna be playin no football mother lover ..... cause each time u fag's get a corner u all gonna go an open a shop ... hahaha ...

an u tryin to claim them british girls is wild .. when did u ever rock one u faggot ... u tryin to tell me that they give it up to ur curry ass ??? negro puhlease ..

an ohh yea u desi mother lover .. i hope the condom aint fallin off .. hahaha .. u know wat im talkin bout ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 19, 2006
I think some of you guys can't tell the difference between England and the UK. Besides the Scots, Irish and Welsh all have far bigger chips on their shoulders.

When it comes to rowdy football fans, give me a break, Greek supporters and the like are far worse.

I think some of you are just miffed as we've the English have contributed far more than many other countries have.

Also I'd hardly say that people in England are living in harmony, most people want their country back from the immigrants ta very much.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 19, 2006
you bunch of racists :roll:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I think some of you guys can't tell the difference between England and the UK. Besides the Scots, Irish and Welsh all have far bigger chips on their shoulders.

Saucer of milk for Chocoholic?? :cat: :toothy7:

The UK as a whole has contributed significantly to this world through science, culture and language. The country isn't as influential as it used to be and evidently has its problems like anywhere else, but still remains essentially a good place when its not busy invading Middle Eastern states.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 19, 2006
:bom:
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 19, 2006
freza wrote::bom:

I m not convinced, more input please :lol:
easternjewel

Dec 19, 2006
Yes the UK has contributed to global endeavour. But the Scots, Welsh and Irish fought and got their own Governments, isn't about time the English had the same right? I mean the other 3 countries are busy going off and doing their own thing, why shouldn't we.

EJ, it's not being racist, it's fact. And my point is, if you wish to go and live in the UK, then you contribute and fit in with the way of life there. I've got no problem with the many people who do, do that. What I have a big problem with is all those who go in, spnge off the system, don't work and force 'their' way of life on the country, then start whinning and moaning when people object. There's now a big problem with all the EU countries where their citizens can now just walk in, the UK is practically being invaded by other nationalities from around the globe. And then people wonder why 'British' citizens are leaving in their hundreds of thousands every year.

Blair has finally woken up and taken the John Howard way of thinking, 'Fit in or don't come'.

The 'locals' in this country do it, why can't we?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 19, 2006
that wasnt for you choco, that was for the person who started the thread & his supporters.
easternjewel

Dec 19, 2006
:oops: Sorry luv.

But don't worry about defending us, we can hold our own. People that put us down are just jealous. Also if we're all so crap, then how come so many people are desperate to get a UK passport? That's just sad.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 19, 2006
easternjewel wrote:that wasnt for you choco, that was for the person who started the thread & his supporters.

not racist just encyclopedia pakistanica
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote::oops: Sorry luv.

But don't worry about defending us, we can hold our own. People that put us down are just jealous. Also if we're all so crap, then how come so many people are desperate to get a UK passport? That's just sad.

i tru mine out. look for autralia now. better cricket
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 19, 2006
Truly, the UK's loss is Australia's gain....................................
:hello2:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 19, 2006
EJ, I just thought the chocolatas comments were ummm "explosive" not exactly subtle but oh well, like I'm one to be talking haha! ..better not add anymore input...
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 19, 2006
Hardly Freza. As I said, I have no problem with people who would go to another country to contribute, no matter where they're from. But yes, I have a big problem with those who do not intend to contribute, and impose their way of life on the local population, refuse to adapt to the local way of life, and then moan and complain about the place they're living in. What gives them the right? Why should I not have the right to be patriotic about my country? Why should I put up and shut up about my home country being taken over?

Like I said Austrailia has the right idea, you have to prove you will fit in there and not disrupt the local ways of life. What's wrong with that?

Hardly explosive my dear, just plain and simple fact. And the thing that really anooys me, is everytime I speak to people in the UK, they all moan and complain about it, but never actually do anything about it. Why do you think so many are leaving.

Plus as I said, 'locals' here are allowed to have that attitude towards expats in their country, so why should the 'locals' of other countries? That's just being hypocritical.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 19, 2006
:joker:
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 19, 2006
Jamal wrote:u tryin to act british mother lover ...

england an the fuckin UK colonized ur princess a#s country an stole all ur wealth .. an left ur ppl poor an in a fucked up condition that ur grandaddy had to go an seek some refugee status over there ... an now u proud of that ???? god damn... no wonder u punks are still dissed upon down in the UK dont hide the facts princess .... aint none of ur paki or indian brothers ever gonna be playin no football mother lover ..... cause each time u fag's get a corner u all gonna go an open a shop ... hahaha ...

an u tryin to claim them british girls is wild .. when did u ever rock one u faggot ... u tryin to tell me that they give it up to ur curry a#s ??? negro puhlease ..

an ohh yea u desi mother lover .. i hope the condom aint fallin off .. hahaha .. u know wat im talkin bout ..

lol u WOT . hahah man seriously wheneva u post something i dont understand wot da hell u saying i really need subtitles for u. cos when u open ur mouth all that comes out is garabage :D

man fok england see i m with u on dat one JAMAl :D n oh yeh dont bring my grandpops into this hes family. this just between me and u :D dont be a beauty by bringing my family into it cos i aint bringing ur mama into it if i did u ll be flying back to JAMAICA YAAAAAAHHHHHHH MAAAAAAAAN. by da way am proud to be wot i m :D atleast i aint some wannabee like u pretending to be black when ur white lol get ur BLOODY pants on they falling and buy urself a sodding belt u fool. upon down lol wot da hell does that mean lol. i love da joke u cracked about corner shop man that was funny hehhe seriously u should be a stand up comedian or a local joker in a circus u would do a good job. i mean u already entertainment for me yeh baby ;)
rocking a british gal hmmm u mean did i ever rock her boat :D actually they do give it up to spicy asses cos they love something HOT n CHILLY ;) but they LUV rude boys cos rudeboys they just take da piss out of wannabees like u :D lol i aint negro man i aint confused like u.
condom falling down i seriously dont know wot that means. i guess ur christmas is when condoms are falling from the sky instead of snow. i wish u a WHITE xmas this year. if u dont get one white xmas let me know i ll sort it out for u GET IT lol
next time u posting addressed to me plz plz plz press 888 for the subtitles or post propa cos seriously u dont make sense. UPON DOWN hahahha lol
guess there was so nursery in the ghetoo.

i once knew a nigga took him with me for a curry. he had one bite n was in da toilet for 2 hours :D he used to think he was hard. but i guess the curry brought out the tiger in him :D lol i guess that will happen to u as well Jamal u white boy. hahhaah
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 19, 2006
lol man jamal u phunny bloke seriously. am just messing around with u y u getting so hyped up dont cry i wont bully u any more lol
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 19, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yes the UK has contributed to global endeavour. But the Scots, Welsh and Irish fought and got their own Governments, isn't about time the English had the same right? I mean the other 3 countries are busy going off and doing their own thing, why shouldn't we.

We have our own parliaments but not full control of the countries, most notably taxation and high-level budgeting are set in Westminister and without those you can't run country independently.

Even as a Scotsman who has a dig at England all the time, I believe the UK is better as a sum of its parts, independence for any of the home nations would be disastrous for all.

Yes, people going to the UK should fit in and that's not racist. The UK culture and economy has benefitted greatly from immigration over the years but it is now suffering for its open attitude by a minority of immigrants coming in, taking money from the state and demanding that the UK conform to their ways. The majority of immigrants will continue to be welcome though, as long as they interact and contribute.
scot1870
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 19, 2006
Good post and very true.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 19, 2006
Our government are not helping either by discouraging people from openly celebrating Xmas for fear of upsetting people with other religious beliefs. Imagine they wanna call it 'Frostfest' or 'Winterval' or something equally bizarre......................
MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY!
:reindeer:
sauron
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: England number 1 in Dec 19, 2006
MAC wrote:Cricket = no (say goodbye to ashes)

football = no

rugby = no

tennis = no

movies = no

cuisine = no

good lookin wemen = no (name one)

good lookin men = no (name one)

economy = no (USA lend them money)

military = no (they USA lap dog)

scientist = no (name one)

tourism = no

england number one = in nothing.

why engrish act like they number one at something all time.

Sterling.
Beat that.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 19, 2006
freza wrote::joker:

Ms. Outspoken, i find it odd that you're only using joker emoticon as your response to the post. I am missing your prowess. Bring it on. Emoticons don't suit you much. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: England number 1 in Dec 19, 2006
MAC wrote:Cricket = no (say goodbye to ashes)

football = no

rugby = no

tennis = no

movies = no

cuisine = no

good lookin wemen = no (name one)

good lookin men = no (name one)

economy = no (USA lend them money)

military = no (they USA lap dog)

scientist = no (name one)

tourism = no

england number one = in nothing.

why engrish act like they number one at something all time.

World's versatile singer = Yes (Sarah Brightman, she can sing in many languages of various genre of music).

But ain't british.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 20, 2006
Jamal wrote:
jabbajabba wrote:
ISH wrote:nahh mate am from somalia hahahahhaha

& i aint no refugee i go there spend money there & come back every year

were u from amean is u a skinhead hahahhahahah

DON
ISH

Somalia - height of human acheivement, i best step down :)

so where you from jabbbajjabbba???

yo i was juss doin ma thang up in naif & den all of a sudden a hoe jumped on the hood of ma car actin like she dead den i smaked her she started sayin abbbajjabbba i was like u know him she said he ma brother yo J too bad homie am pimpin her already for 20 dhs a night hahahhahahahahhahah

nigga u can be british but u aint neva gonna be ENGLISH u heard

P.S if u wanna get some ass kickin & u claim u in UK den step to wembly baby & say shit i run it from here & if u here Holla at me

DON
I$H
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 20, 2006
rudeboi are u in dubai coz i would have good time knocking the life outta ur ugly ass u lil hoe put me 2 test juss Holla at me trick

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 20, 2006
Actually asc, Sarah Brightman is English through and through, she was born in Herfordshire.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums