Edited.

Topic locked
Dec 13, 2006
easternjewel wrote:thank God I am lucky

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 13, 2006
the_anomaly wrote:you're lucky i'm not there or there would be a Guy C for you to be thinking about (A)

I think if we gave awards for the most pathologically pathetic post, this would get it.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 13, 2006
^^Why?

It is a true dilemna. Most pathetic posts are game posts
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 13, 2006
easternjewel wrote:thank God I am lucky

shit eh, i just noticed your signature, haha
the_anomaly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 14, 2006
scarlet wrote:^^Why?

It is a true dilemna. Most pathetic posts are game posts

No the thread, the post from the Anomaly.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 15, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
the_anomaly wrote:you're lucky i'm not there or there would be a Guy C for you to be thinking about (A)

I think if we gave awards for the most pathologically pathetic post, this would get it.

the suggestion of giving that any sort of reward, in itself, is pathetic ;)
the_anomaly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Dec 15, 2006
easternjewel wrote:Hey no making fun, or giving smart arse comments cause when you are in sitiuation like mine you'l know how annoying it can get :lol:

Honestly, I did not realise when did this start.....So first, I was having difficulty liking any one dude, & now I like two of them at the same time :roll: I am sure they have the same feelins like I do, they show it in no. of ways & i do the same :oops:
(except they do not knw I have feelings for someone else at the same time :lol: sorry its funny)
Evaluation sheet:

Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:

Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:

I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

i can help = have engagement ring already :oops: :oops:
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 17, 2006
scarlet wrote:EJ its obvious that you prefer Guy A more. Cos you alwyas want what you cant really have (not in Dubai)

And the only reasonmthat B dude is still in the picture is beacuse he s in Dubai.

But to be really sure and test my theory Ask yourself this question..

If they had both fallen over the edge of a cliff and you were holding their arms, but could only hold one of them so had to let the other go and he would certainly plunge to his death. Which one would you save?

EJ,
Just you gotta watch out for somthing...

If you kept hold of both...... Three of you will fall down.

watch out an best of luck
yshimy

Hi! Dec 18, 2006
Hello,

I think you should take a break.stay away from both and try to concentrate on your daily life.give some time to yourself.and then try to realise to whom you miss most in your daily life. and also find out who is more worried about you when you are not seeing them or not in touch . :) I am sure it will help you to find out whom you love . :)

Have a nice day

Prince
vprince
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Hi! Dec 18, 2006
vprince wrote:Hello,

I think you should take a break.stay away from both and try to concentrate on your daily life.give some time to yourself.and then try to realise to whom you miss most in your daily life. and also find out who is more worried about you when you are not seeing them or not in touch . :) I am sure it will help you to find out whom you love . :)

Have a nice day

Prince

awwwww that is soooo touchyyy, nice advice dude, thank u, did you register for me? hehe
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Hi! Dec 18, 2006
who knows...may be.well i am new to this forum.saw this forum and got interested.well i suggested what i will do in this situation. :)
hope it will be useful for u.life is beautiful and enjoy it,every moment the way it comes.cheers
vprince
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 18, 2006
easy now homie .... you were already complimented ... dont go on about it .. u feel me ...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 04, 2007
EJ is in the stage of exploring her capability of having two guy at the same time isn't it a real thrilling? All I can say as long as your still single you can admire as many as you want, I guess the feeling you have now is not what you call LOVE but it's kind of LIKE or ADMIRATION continue what you are doing and you'll learn from the experience. It's better for you to do this while your single than doing this if your already married. Every guy has it's own shortcomings and do you think they want that? no body is perfect and just a piece of advice for you my dear choose one of the guy and always keep in your mind that you'll love whatever he is, whoever he is.. because I'm telling you girl LOVE is accepting the person his/her good traits, bad traits, what he wants/likes.
pitbulero
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I am attracted to two guys at the same time.. Jan 06, 2007
easternjewel wrote:Hey no making fun, or giving smart arse comments cause when you are in sitiuation like mine you'l know how annoying it can get :lol:

Honestly, I did not realise when did this start.....So first, I was having difficulty liking any one dude, & now I like two of them at the same time :roll: I am sure they have the same feelins like I do, they show it in no. of ways & i do the same :oops:
(except they do not knw I have feelings for someone else at the same time :lol: sorry its funny)
Evaluation sheet:

Guy A
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah not really settled & is not in DUBAI :shock:

Guy B
Good looking, good friend, everything I want blah blah, very much settled & is in DUBAI :roll:

I m having hard time to let go one of them, what can i do? post your concern for my pity life :roll:

Take Guy B......

You are in Dubai, he is in Dubai. What do you want more?

Pity life? I would love to have the choice between two men!!!!

Good luck :thumbup:
Tropic23

A or B Jan 06, 2007
well guy B would be the 'practical' choice :D

but of course...such matters are not decided in the head completely..make a list of pros and cons and eliminate one candidate :p!

playing around with both of them would be unfair..it would be like leading them on and then..."...oops..did u fall off a clif dear?"
:)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
A friend of mine recently gave his g/f her marching orders when he found out she was doing the same, before she made her choice.

Maybe the best thing that could happen in this situation is for both Guy A & B to find out that you flirt with both of them and not serious about either....yet.

Perhaps there wouldnt be a choice to make :wink:
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 06, 2007
one things for sure....someones gonna loose in this 'competition' and they aint gonna be happy about it.

so if you think you can manage that...make a choice...period.
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 07, 2007
just get wit me ugly bird 8)

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 14, 2007
ISH wrote:just get wit me ugly bird 8)

DON
ISH

& how good looking are you?
easternjewel

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:
ISH wrote:just get wit me ugly bird 8)

DON
ISH

& how good looking are you?

oh boy...person C is about to come into the picture....standby people...the plot thickens... :)
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2007
not even if he is the last person alive! :shock:
easternjewel

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:not even if he is the last person alive! :shock:

anti-climax :cry:
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 15, 2007
I could not give to shoots what you do - but if anything..

1, I would suggest you don't play them around whilst you get your ego flattered.

2, Post to the agony aunt in http://www.seventeen.com

Best of luck.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2007
^ if you dont give a 'shoot' then there is certainly no need for the kind gesture of replying to my thread. Go away now.
easternjewel

Jan 15, 2007
Ej still not finalised who it will be ? :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:^ if you dont give a 'shoot' then there is certainly no need for the kind gesture of replying to my thread. Go away now.

So only forums users who stroke your ego need apply then?
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:^ if you dont give a 'shoot' then there is certainly no need for the kind gesture of replying to my thread. Go away now.

jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 15, 2007
jabbajabba wrote:

if you insist.
easternjewel

Jan 15, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Ej still not finalised who it will be ? :)

:) Hi jeevs,
Nah I m done with it long back, nice to read quality opinions flowing in though :wink:
easternjewel

Jan 15, 2007
easternjewel wrote:
Jeevan wrote:Ej still not finalised who it will be ? :)

:) Hi jeevs,
Nah I m done with it long back, nice to read quality opinions flowing in though :wink:

cool:) congrats :lol: let us know later who it was:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance