Watz The Difference B/w "somebody U Love" N "

Topic locked
Dec 12, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
scarlet wrote:
bushra21 wrote:i agree with her ^, no such thing as love

Why are you getting married then? if not for love then what.

Also is this new wish guy the new HP?

love can grow after time and with living together through good times/bad times. At least thats what i see in my parents :?

I guess its growing of respect and getting accustomed to each other.mayb that is love

bonitta
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006
scarlet wrote:
bushra21 wrote:i agree with her ^, no such thing as love

Why are you getting married then? if not for love then what.

Also is this new wish guy the new HP?

im not getting married.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
*suspense music* DON DON DON DOND
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
porque Maria?
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006
my apologies to all the ladies out here who dont belive in love, from all of us guy's ..

i mean u all shouldnt have made it so difficult while givin it up ... when u do dat .. u just askin to ge play'd .. u know wat i mean ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:my apologies to all the ladies out here who dont belive in love, from all of us guy's ..

i mean u all shouldnt have made it so difficult while givin it up ... when u do dat .. u just askin to ge play'd .. u know wat i mean ..

are you lookin for an ass kicking J?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
im just sayin it like it is woman

a majority of u women .. start trippin allover the place as soon the brother's just step up to u lot an wanna say a few words ... u start actin all this an that ... like u all got some kind of juice flowin out ur punani's or sumtin ... especially in this country ... i mean be real .. an stop trippin then u all wouldnt be play'd like u all is ..

then u all wouldnt need to come up here an start claimin u all dont belive in love ...

so if u all wanna the brother's to change an make u all belive in love again ... then start actin proper ... instead of thinkin u all is on another level from everyone u heard .. i mean damn if the lousiest two dolla puni in this country feel's hard bout herself ... puhlease ... thats why all yall is being stated on .. one by one.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:my apologies to all the ladies out here who dont belive in love, from all of us guy's ..

It's not that I don't believe in love. It's that I don't belove in "Falling in love" or love at first sight or any of that romantic drivel. I don't like the term "fall in love", I find it derogatory. Having love for someone is more like slowly lowering into a warm bath, it gets better the deeper you go. But as the Bleakman said, it's something that comes eventually. Some people go through hard times and the other person in their life is there for them as a pillar to keep them standing, it's this comfort that turns into love. The ability to count on one another for emotional support and understanding. Others, get don't go through hard times but still have someone with them to make life more interesting, and it's the companionship that becomes love.

If you want to find someone that you might love, look for someone you can talk to and connect with. That relationship has better odds of lasting forever.

Thats what I think anyway.
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006
the dude is right
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:im just sayin it like it is woman

a majority of u women .. start trippin allover the place as soon the brother's just step up to u lot an wanna say a few words ... u start actin all this an that ... like u all got some kind of juice flowin out ur punani's or sumtin ... especially in this country ... i mean be real .. an stop trippin then u all wouldnt be play'd like u all is ..

then u all wouldnt need to come up here an start claimin u all dont belive in love ...

so if u all wanna the brother's to change an make u all belive in love again ... then start actin proper ... instead of thinkin u all is on another level from everyone u heard .. i mean damn if the lousiest two dolla puni in this country feel's hard bout herself ... puhlease ... thats why all yall is being stated on .. one by one.

I completely agree... women in this country are way too proud and proper about themselves. It's unbeleivably hard to find REAL people here.
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006

well i wasnt like that before...but now i see why the girls act that way.

i mean, i never acted like that before and i think thats why my ex took advantage...but you know what, screw him and screw you guys who think that way.

did you ever think that maybe some girls act like they the shit cuz they were played and dont want that to happen again...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
bear wrote:

It's not that I don't believe in love. It's that I don't belove in "Falling in love" or love at first sight or any of that romantic drivel. I don't like the term "fall in love", I find it derogatory. Having love for someone is more like slowly lowering into a warm bath, it gets better the deeper you go. But as the Bleakman said, it's something that comes eventually. Some people go through hard times and the other person in their life is there for them as a pillar to keep them standing, it's this comfort that turns into love. The ability to count on one another for emotional support and understanding. Others, get don't go through hard times but still have someone with them to make life more interesting, and it's the companionship that becomes love.

If you want to find someone that you might love, look for someone you can talk to and connect with. That relationship has better odds of lasting forever.

Wow bear I totally agree with you and guess what I have not used dictionary to understand it either. In serious note, even though your point make perfect sense, now days love has been betrayed be so many factors that make people either expect the worse of people or act in way different to the real them, because they feel they might get hurt. Iam not sure if iam making any sense!!! I do believe though if you try to find love you will never do, let love find you.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 12, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
bear wrote:

Wow bear I totally agree with you and guess what I have not used dictionary to understand it either. In serious note, even though your point make perfect sense, now days love has been betrayed be so many factors that make people either expect the worse of people or act in way different to the real them, because they feel they might get hurt. Iam not sure if iam making any sense!!! I do believe though if you try to find love you will never do lets love find you.

both make very good points. :gives a standing ovation to both:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:did you ever think that maybe some girls act like they the shit cuz they were played and dont want that to happen again...

Not for a second... I know better :D
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006
sara_uk wrote:now days love has been betrayed be so many factors that make people either expect the worse of people or act in way different to the real them, because they feel they might get hurt.

thats true... but living in fear is not really living... it's just kind of being there.

Life is all about the ups and downs. Sometimes your up, sometimes your down. I find it arrogant, selfish, and obtuse to feel up when your up and down when your down. People would be a lot happier in their lives if they learned to roll with the punches and have no regrets. Everything is a learning experience and not all learning in external. The most life changing knowledge comes from the inside.
bear
Dubai chat master

Dec 12, 2006
noni wrote:
wishmaster wrote:
noni wrote:
wishmaster wrote:In front of the person you love, your heart beats faster But in front of the person you like, you get happy
In front of the person you love, winter seems like spring
But in front of the person you like, winter is just beautiful winter.

:pukeleft:

I think u need a Doctor

I think you need a doctor!

Ohh so we both need a Doctor!
wishmaster
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 12, 2006
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 12, 2006
i had a shirt that said that....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:

This punani believes in LOVE. In fact, it is the very reason why she's still alive and kicking. "When we're hungry love will keep us alive" :oops:

All of us want to love and beloved. Thus life is lonely and meaningless without it. When we love, everything around us is so beautiful and bright. We do things that we never did before. We are inspired to live and conquer everything we can. "Good Life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge." Respect is one of the keys to make love last long. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 12, 2006
bear wrote:
bushra21 wrote:did you ever think that maybe some girls act like they the shit cuz they were played and dont want that to happen again...

Not for a second... I know better :D

if you gonna live your life out of fear, then there is no point of living.....no matter how many times you fall one day you will rise ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

well i wasnt like that before...but now i see why the girls act that way.

i mean, i never acted like that before and i think thats why my ex took advantage...but you know what, screw him and screw you guys who think that way.

did you ever think that maybe some girls act like they the shit cuz they were played and dont want that to happen again...

nahhh mami .. they act like that cause they feel they is some hard ass bitche's .. but they all bout the dollar we know it an they know it too ..

an like da homies bear and bleakus is tryin to tell u girl ... dont spend ur life not fallin for somethin ... cause the more time u spend tryin to not fall for someone or somethin ... at the end of it when u do slip which everyone does .. u gonna fall for everythin an everyone ... u feel me ..

and dont be screwin me mami ... im all about the drilling an nail hammerin ... so either u do them two aswell .. or dont do none
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:
nahhh mami .. they act like that cause they feel they is some hard a#s bitche's .. but they all bout the dollar we know it an they know it too ..

an like da homies bear and bleakus is tryin to tell u girl ... dont spend ur life not fallin for somethin ... cause the more time u spend tryin to not fall for someone or somethin ... at the end of it when u do slip which everyone does .. u gonna fall for everythin an everyone ... u feel me ..

and dont be screwin me mami ... im all about the drilling an nail hammerin ... so either u do them two aswell .. or dont do none

well, im not like that...i could care less about the money or the materialistic stuff your talkin about.

me personally, after what happened i dont feel like i have found someone that i can honestly say deserves me...they all punk a$$ bitches...from the ones that i have known to the ones im meeting.

and i dont feel like getting hurt like that again, so i will act like that if i feel its neccessary.

bleakus, you make a good point -- and essentially you are right. its just right now i dont feel like i can think that way. maybe soon.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 12, 2006
^^its all good dude, trying to cheer you up ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance