Anyone Catch The Concert?

Topic locked
anyone catch the concert? Apr 02, 2004
i havent had word of the rasmas concert you knwo the one bizkit quit from.

if anyone went i'm very interested to know sup with it yea...

FAKESPIKE

some Apr 06, 2004
yea it was kool spiky ur mom came through picked me up we had 2 vodka bottles & she went crazy amean crazy horny & since i didn want to go to that rock thang i took her to ma hood i had indians getin it on wit her up in that tinted suburban hahahahha i got tha pics yo she is got some ugly hangin tits but a fine ass so i dropped her by ur crib & i went home by cab tell me she has a tatoo wit my name on her clit aiiit so check that out fooo
ish
ISH
Dubai chat master

Apr 07, 2004
your good at making ur self look like an ass. do you think any one takes anything you say seriously. Ur a joke for the few members of this forum and your only friend is the other joke. Ur a desperate boy seeking attention through bad mouthing ppl. U need some serious therapy. But even then I doubt who you are is even worth tring to save. Get a life man serious plz for the sake of humanity GET A LIFE. And what ever you do don’t get married no one wants ur genes to pass down. I hope ur blood line ends with you because ur the lowest off the human race.

I’m sure you are thinking “I don’t care if no one listens to me, I’m a cool mc yo!” ur nothing but a imitator, a phony a fake. U have such a low self-esteem and perception of ur self that it isn’t good enough to be you u have to mimic ur idols you know ppl will not like you for who you are so u copy other in a last vein attempt to get recognized.

Its simple psychology Which I’m sure you have never taken. Rethink this it isn’t too late to change. I wont mind befriending you just grow up and we will get along fine.
FAKESPIKE

stinkin white clit Apr 10, 2004
HAAHAHH peeps gettin emotional up in here, i aint here for tha attention am speakin my mind u dump fcuk & who is u to judge me, nothin but a fagot whose girl just dumped am all over tha city am tha bad news so dont come here wit an excuse ur like ur momas stinkin white clit& LOOSE damn & my family is 13 mothafukas so stay low key & i dont think am an immitator hater i bet anybody in tha UAE to step to me in a freestyle battle amean anyone u banana sucker i hit tha radio stations so mant times i cant remember & ill be on 104.1 on tuesday between 4to8 & ill diss u live punk so dont tell me shit bout attention, any club am a VIP any party u name it ask for passes ill get u one u rich trick u sayin am phoney juss coz u dont know me lay low, fake spike am on a higher street level so stop actin up ur makin me look dirty tell me u still usin tissues to wipe ur anal,fatty melon i bet ur his mom mmmmm
"TOOMUCH CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN" I like tha attitude uhhh u turnin me on again hunny hahhahahahahha
ish
tha chosen one
ISH
Dubai chat master

Apr 19, 2004
FYI,
I went to The Rasmus concert, a band who i've followed for a couple of years.... yes they do have more songs than "in the shadows" and they were absolutly awesome. It was great to hear stuff from all their old CD's which i really didn't expect to hear... all in all, very entertaining :D

Dan
Dan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk