Why Is It Easy To Get Girls ?

Topic locked
Re: easy women.... Nov 23, 2006
dave101 wrote:well i hope they are not all easy and desperate as im about to move to dubai for 12 months with work, and im just nicely into a relationship but my gf will stay in the UK, i used to be easily tempted, i believe im stronger now, trial by fire huh?

oh no!! easily tempted so you will join the rank of cheaters :D

sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 23, 2006
valkyrie wrote:
kanelli wrote:Some people get their self-worth by being attractive and desirable to members of the opposite s.e.x. They may seem like they have high self-esteem, but really they don't. Society makes women more than men obsessed with being beautiful and s.e.x.y. That is something for everyone to think about and consider when forming their own opinions, or if raising daughters.

i think one of the most offensive assumptions people make is that when girls have s.e.x and seek out s.e.xual activity they're somehow doing it for the guy, or for some ulterior motive like to prove they're attractive to help their self esteem or to feel loved or something, rather than simply wanting s.e.x. When people hear about highschool students being 'slutty' they don't think "she must be having a great time!" or "good for her that she's so popular with guys and gets what she wants from them" but rather something demeaning like "she must have really low self esteem" or "she must be using s.e.x to fill an emotional void in her life" or some such thing. No one makes those types of assumption with guys.

To me, the idea that slutty girls are doing it not for themselves but for the guys is an incredibly male centered perspective that really dismisses the extent of their agency.

Why did you use my quote when making your statement. I didn't make assumptions that women always doing it for the guy. Some women do sometimes, but not all. I have stated in a few threads that every woman is entitled to have fun if that is what she wants. The reality is that there are some women who have fun and then regret it later because they wanted love and long term relationships from it, and they didn't even get a call back.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 25, 2006
Easy? Maybe... Though I support those who state they ain't all like that.
I mean, saw this in some of the clubs - girls & boys get pissed alike, leave together and who knows what happens next.
Someone rightly said if you're a bold mofo with a thick wallet, you probably get a money orientated fairy in a mater of minutes.
But what if you're a bloke who: doesn't look like he stinks cash, doesn't find it easy to just walk up and strike a conversation, doesn't look for a one nite stand but friendship (and doesn't look like that Borat guy from the other topic). What d'you do?
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 25, 2006
dubaimisfit wrote:Easy? Maybe... Though I support those who state they ain't all like that.
I mean, saw this in some of the clubs - girls & boys get pissed alike, leave together and who knows what happens next.
Someone rightly said if you're a bold mofo with a thick wallet, you probably get a money orientated fairy in a mater of minutes.
But what if you're a bloke who: doesn't look like he stinks cash, doesn't find it easy to just walk up and strike a conversation, doesn't look for a one nite stand but friendship (and doesn't look like that Borat guy from the other topic). What d'you do?

poor borat :(

what do you do to make frineds??

wait for the paint to dry :lol:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 26, 2006
Well if you ask me - I go out there, trying to wear as out-of-fashion tight pants as possible and a silk shirt with my fur all stickin out, walk up to girls from behind and go "Booo!!!"
If they react I say "Yakshemash girl I like you wanna make love come I show you Kazakhstan".

Why don't you think it doesn't work? I'm just being an honest & friendly bloke...

Seriously - I don't know WHAT to do. Seems kind of hard to just walk up and strike a conversation.
I'd rather sign up to an expat forum and try to squeeze some thought from my sun-shrunken brain. It just rained today so who knows? Maybe something will sprout.

What do You do?
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2006
Male Forumers, he needs help. Should be in Dubai Expat Help Forum :lol: Kidding :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2006
dubaimisfit wrote:Well if you ask me - I go out there, trying to wear as out-of-fashion tight pants as possible and a silk shirt with my fur all stickin out, walk up to girls from behind and go "Booo!!!"
If they react I say "Yakshemash girl I like you wanna make love come I show you Kazakhstan".

Why don't you think it doesn't work? I'm just being an honest & friendly bloke...

Seriously - I don't know WHAT to do. Seems kind of hard to just walk up and strike a conversation.
I'd rather sign up to an expat forum and try to squeeze some thought from my sun-shrunken brain. It just rained today so who knows? Maybe something will sprout.

What do You do?

Well unless you throw yourself in the water you WILL never know the answer to that question. Getting rejected is normal, the key is not to give up because some chick turned her back on you. It's really a question of practicing it. Just talk to random chicks in random places. It doesn't have to be a bar, a club, do it in a supermarket, a mall, just anywhere. You need to get the fear of rejection, the stress related to starting a conversation with a complete stranger out of your system. In the end of the day it is FUN to meet a new person, even more so when it's someone you're attracted to. Don't take it too seriously, just start talking, make a few jokes, tease her properly and see where it goes. There can be millions of reasons why a chick might reject you, don't try and figure out what went wrong or let it bring you down, just try your luck again!
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 26, 2006
^^words from the master. dubaimisfit, i hope that helps. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2006
many thanks, guys
I don't think it's much about the fear of rejection, as I realise well it's just there, and it doesn't really hurt
but you're definitely right - it's about getting that stress out
smart one :-)
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 26, 2006
dubaimisfit wrote:many thanks, guys
I don't think it's much about the fear of rejection, as I realise well it's just there, and it doesn't really hurt
but you're definitely right - it's about getting that stress out
smart one :-)

Glad to help! And about the stress, the more you'll practice just talking to chicks randomly WITHOUT necessarily any other intentions, the more it'll get easier.
Nick81

Nov 26, 2006
^^additional words from the master. :D Dubaimisfit, you got more help today. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2006
asc_26 wrote:^^additional words from the master. :D Dubaimisfit, you got more help today. :D

:oops: Flattery will get you everywhere with me. Watch it :twisted: :lol:
Nick81

Nov 26, 2006
I am blind. 8)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 26, 2006
asc_26 wrote:I am blind. 8)

Oh I see, being a smarta$$ now! Remember the rant thread, I am really in the edge now, do you want me to snap?? :twisted:
Nick81

Nov 26, 2006
This is R Forum....ohh could be Rant Forum too. :shock: As you wish. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
Nick are you being called the master of dealing with being rejected :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Nick are you being called the master of dealing with being rejected :lol:

I was kinda expecting this one! :lol:

What took you so long?
Nick81

Nov 27, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Nick are you being called the master of dealing with being rejected :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You smarta$$! You disclosed it right away. :evil: He was ranting last night so i wanna be subtle...nick, at least it came from MaaaD. :lol: :oops:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 03, 2006
It is very difficult to have a girl friend not only in Dubai but all over the world..... It is my personal opinion.
abdalrasheed
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 03, 2006
Not in Sweden if you are not traditional and have your whole relatives here.
Otherwise the society doesn't care for a second.
Burken
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 06, 2006
well ive been here 1 day, just been in a club, wow u werent kidding were you!

so many to choose from, i love it, tho i wont touch them as im not allowed!

but hey, i like being called 'so handsome' by loads of anonymous girls!
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 07, 2006
i don't think Dubai hosts an exceptionally high nb of easy "people", regardless of gender... i've been single for a long time, and lived fine with it when i was back home, with family and friends around..
here in Dubai, it feels different as we get to face real loneliness, that we try to "choke" with undecent hours of working, to avoid that moment when u go to ur sweet home, and after spotting no thrilling movies/shows, and working still from home, u still have time to kill, and have no clue how..
dubai is a " "singles" bubble" (real and fake singles :wink: ), a small community with a majority of uprooted expats, looking for some company, with or without a hidden agenda... :wink:
that's y, in my humble "outsider/theoritical" opinion, i wouldn't call it easy dating but a human yearning for company...
camelia
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 07, 2006
:shock: :shock: :shock:

another posting as "single" on here. (Ian should read this one...and save your arse..kiddin!) :P

You'll have your time Camelia dearest. Explore dubai & don't sit there and watch movies (psst...don't follow what i am doin')..go out and meet real peeps.

btw, welcome to DF.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 07, 2006
asc_26 wrote::shock: :shock: :shock:

another posting as "single" on here. (Ian should read this one...and save your arse..kiddin!) :P

You'll have your time Camelia dearest. Explore dubai & don't sit there and watch movies (psst...don't follow what i am doin')..go out and meet real peeps.

btw, welcome to DF.

Tx asc, u are subtle, but not enough to avoid being trapped in my "fly trap posting" :P u r my first fly.. just kidding.. and for the record, if i knew where to find real peeps, do u think i'd be on this forum keeping u company :)
camelia
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 07, 2006
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Camelia (aka Ms. Lonely), Mr. Lonely is just around the corner waitin' for yah. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 07, 2006
asc_26 wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:

Camelia (aka Ms. Lonely), Mr. Lonely is just around the corner waitin' for yah. :wink:

hey, which corner? S-N-E-W?? i've checked them all out, nada!
btw, what's the shortcut (or even long way :oops: ) to the zenith of bliss?! u lucky one! :wink:
camelia
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 07, 2006

that sounds so scary :shock: ....just arround the corner and waiting= freack
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 07, 2006
alexandra wrote:

hey alex, r u the party-poo... or sth? :) just kidding
i was just fantasysing about this Mr. L when ur message popped up!!!
it immediately lowered the temperature.. big time ;-)
camelia
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 07, 2006
camelia wrote:
alexandra wrote:

hey alex, r u the party-poo... or sth? :) just kidding
i was just fantasysing about this Mr. L when ur message popped up!!!
it immediately lowered the temperature.. big time ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: good than...sometimes we all need somebody to take us back to reality :wink:
Mr L is not Mr right...not always

like i saied : a woman is single only cause she chooses to be
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 07, 2006
camelia wrote:

hey, which corner? S-N-E-W?? i've checked them all out, nada!
btw, what's the shortcut (or even long way :oops: ) to the zenith of bliss?! u lucky one! :wink:

Secret darling... :wink: you'll have your own zenith of bliss, just don't be scared to reach that corner. alex is trying to scare you though.

(((center)))
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance