Tattoo Studio In DXB

Topic locked
Jul 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
Liban wrote:Islamic law forbids doing this to your body.... You are not allowed to play with what God gave you...

but it is ok to have as temporary hannan tatoo / pattern ?????

yes because henna can be washed of ... tattoo cant ....

personally i think tattoo sucks !!!! it makes me think ... if a girls has tattoo ... i tend to imagine what would it looked like after 30 years ....??? yuck

im all go for henna !!! i love it when my woman do henna ...

I really don't understand the culture??? I think the concept is the same between henna and tatto. the only differences are you can change the patterns all the time if you have henna done. Tatto can wash off as well, only it cost a lot to do it.

I have a tatto as well... you need to maintain your tatoo, you can';t just leave it once you have one done. Say every few years you might need to refill the color. so it will be still looking good after 30 years or 50 years!!

im not really talking about the tattoo color .... babe but im talking about the skin ... aging and having that tatto on top of it ... try to imagine what would it look like when you 60 ??? with aged and crumpled skin ???

and for me i dont like tattoo not because of culture ... its personal choice not to like them ......

and tattoo is boring your stuck with the same patterns for the rest of your life ... and if you ever did decided to take your tattoo off ... its a very costly and painfull shit ... and still the trace would be there ...

but i wouldnt mind if you do have tattoo

I don't know what it gonna look like when i am 60, I am pretty sure it will still look good, cause I have a tatoo on a place don;t get wrinkly that much (I guess).

What I was trying to say is that henna and tatoo is the same concept... just one can washed off easier than the other.

No you don't have to stuck with the same patterns. I had my tatoo changed from a bird to a buffterfly!

ok babe chill !!!!!! im a tattoo lover now !!!

how about diner ???

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
"ok babe chill !!!!!! im a tattoo lover now !!!
how about diner ???"

Haha.... I am chilled...
Are you now a tatoo lover! Great!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
FeiPo wrote:"ok babe chill !!!!!! im a tattoo lover now !!!
how about diner ???"

Haha.... I am chilled...
Are you now a tatoo lover! Great!

yeah i am i am i am i am !!!!!!

now about dinner ???

and after that you can show me your tattoo to really convince me that tattoo is good :lol: :wink:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 27, 2005
:roll: aren't you a charmer, major pain
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 27, 2005
Uhm i think the topic here is where i can have a tattoo.... plain and simple and not "Tattoo Sucks!?"

Everyone is open to thier opinion about what other people have. I respect your comments MajorPain. Tsk tsk tsk.

I don't think legallity is the issue here.... Duh?! im not even bounded by your laws here that you're not supposed to have a tattoo, body pierce, earrings, etc etc.

TO the moderators, you can now delete this topic before cultures, religions, etc etc would be debated on...

Thanks peeps..
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 27, 2005
kupsy wrote:Uhm i think the topic here is where i can have a tattoo.... plain and simple and not "Tattoo Sucks!?"

Everyone is open to thier opinion about what other people have. I respect your comments MajorPain. Tsk tsk tsk.

I don't think legallity is the issue here.... Duh?! im not even bounded by your laws here that you're not supposed to have a tattoo, body pierce, earrings, etc etc.

TO the moderators, you can now delete this topic before cultures, religions, etc etc would be debated on...

Thanks peeps..

kupsy- Basically, I would advise you to get your tattoo done elsewhere- there's nowhere guaranteed to be safe in Dubai. Glen is well known, but he doesn't take the best approach to cleanliness
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 27, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
kupsy wrote:Uhm i think the topic here is where i can have a tattoo.... plain and simple and not "Tattoo Sucks!?"

Thanks peeps..

kupsy- Basically, I would advise you to get your tattoo done elsewhere- there's nowhere guaranteed to be safe in Dubai. Glen is well known, but he doesn't take the best approach to cleanliness

yes there you go !!!!!!

and kupsy !! dude i have nothing against YOU having a tattoo !!! by all means please !!! i dont really care ... remember i was the one who told you to go to dubai drydocks remember ??? ... i said i dont like tattoo personally !!!!! personally like you know !!! me !!! DUH !!!??? geeeezzz
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 28, 2005

Thanks peeps..

Sniper and Liban we need help here..... .....
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 28, 2005
FeiPo wrote:

Thanks peeps..

Sniper and Liban we need help here..... .....

dont mind him babe .... he doesnt even understand what he types so dont expect him to understand what we type :lol: :lol:

so how about stoping over at my venue tonight ? ill pm you the confirmation if im getting my extension.... c u there fei !!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 29, 2005
maybe in sog nayef?
Mr. Hatrickz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 02, 2006
sorry everyone: according to the person i spoke to at the department on health and medical services, body art tattooing and piercing are no longer legal in dubai
4 leaf clover
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Tattoo Studio in DXB Dec 04, 2006
kupsy wrote:Anyone know where i can find a tattoo studio or tattoo artist here in DXB?

Tnx!

Nt sure where,but my friend got his tatoo done in Rolla
Fresh
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat