David Beckham, Loyal Or Liar?

Topic locked
David Beckham, Loyal or Liar? Apr 16, 2004
This is the most burning topic in the UK at the moment. So come on guys, what do you think? Or do you even care?

Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2004
lol not alot of ppl share uks interests aside from football.

nice try tho to start something. next time try something more global.
also you could have made that into a poll.
maybe you could keep us updated. takecare.
FAKESPIKE

Apr 16, 2004
You are a patronising twat Fakespike. Shame you didn't get your ass kicked last week. Don't try and disrespect me :twisted: "Nice try" where are you coming from? Is it your job to police this site and comment on everything? Do you have the right to say what people are interested in or not? So we have the choice to read the post or not. If no one wants to read it or reply to it fair enough. (It's just nice to have something a little light hearted.) However, I don't need YOU telling me what to write and I certainly don't need your sarcastic little comments. Are you the most annoying guy on this forum or what? Are you going to take a pop at everything I write.

I actually work for a magazine called Ventures in the UK, so I don't need Uni boy giving me advice, it's not wanted.
What are you training for, The Irritating Anal Olympics??????? (Gold medal coming your way.)
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2004
You work for a magazine and yet you could not tell he was not being sarcastic?
If he wishes to praise some one's post or thread , then why shouldn't he?
If he wishes to comment on every thing he sees , why shouldn't he?
Is this your site? Is this your forum? He has as much right to post as you do. And your "Read or Ignore" theory? Why don't you apply it to your self and ignore his post?
Weren't you also complaining about him trying to "police" the site...and just what exactly are you doing now?

Apr 16, 2004
I’m sure u are very proud with the reply you have made. but I wont give it much consideration on the count that it was a misunderstanding. I was not being sarcastic and believe me if I wanted to disrespect you there would be no confusion about it. I just thought that since you are new to the forum I would help you out by letting you know that wasn’t one of the forums interests. Obviously I might be wrong but I have been here longer then you and I wanted to share my experience. The “nice try” comment was so that you don’t get discouraged from posting. You sound like a interesting individual and I wouldn’t want you to stop posting because you got no reply to this one.

When you say you work for this magazine what position are u to qualify you to speak? A journalist? Or a secretary?
In a magazine called Ventures? Here is a list of all the magazine in the uk and I cant find ventures anywhere.
http://uk.dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countr ... Magazines/

it must be a no namer. This uni boy you speak of is studying engineering. A field in which most ppl like you would not make it into. I speak of it with great pride because to do what I do takes a knowledge and understand of things most ppl don’t posses.

I’m sorry if this has offended you, but try to understand that you have taken a personal attack on me so in return I must post a defense. I have nothing against you and I do apologize if there was any wrong doing from my part. I hope you keep posting. And I will keep up my opinions.

Take care.
FAKESPIKE

Apr 17, 2004
Take the bait............................................. and wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

We think we know it all when we're students. Apr 17, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:When you say you work for this magazine what position are u to qualify you to speak? A journalist? Or a secretary?
In a magazine called Ventures? Here is a list of all the magazine in the uk and I cant find ventures anywhere.
http://uk.dir.yahoo.com/Regional/Countr ... Magazines/

www.venturemagazine.co.uk

I'm a researcher, not that it matters to you.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2004
laughing on ur own is a sign of insanity lady....

whats with taking the bait and waiting and all that crap you just came back from a fishing trip or what?

hey jewels(jawaher translation) i will tell Philip ur manager that ur slaking on the job so go back to work.
FAKESPIKE

knob Apr 17, 2004
:lol: You freak!! Yeah like I'm going to get sacked by my uncle who owns Venture. (Nepotism rules, yeah!!!)
I know what your problem is matey, you have small man syndrome (I got a reliable description of you), that explains the big mouth. Oh, I am mad by the way, mad & bad. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Apr 17, 2004
well that explains alot. no wonder u got employed the dude is ur uncle.

what i dont get is jawaher arabic philip english. get the idea my guess is ur lieing.

why dont you stop acting like you know something and share the discription you have i'm sure if its the truth you wouldnt have anything to hide right?

but my bet is you wont you know why you have jack...
so if i really i'm i wuss why dont you share what you know off me i'm interested to hear it, i'm sure ur to full of it to say anything.

hey look guys 5 accurate pictures of that lady...

i have been too nice to you and you dont seem to apprecaite it. if i wasnt busy now i would make you look even more rediculous.

but i promise with your next reply if it wasnt decent i will.

this is not a threat the word promise indicates that its a ganrantee.
FAKESPIKE

Apr 17, 2004
FAKESPIKE wrote:but i promise with your next reply if it wasnt decent i will.

this is not a threat the word promise indicates that its a ganrantee.

And you called me insane? You are seriously worrying do you know that? I don't know what your problem is? Or maybe I do. You have small man syndrome for sure, that explains the BIG attitude. (I got told you weigh about one pound hahaha). Anyway, I don't have an uncle named Phillip, where did you get that from? Putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

I'm going to send you my phone number so you can give me all those big threats you arse hole. Write what you want, coz I ain't gonna lose sleep over it.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2004
"small man syndrome" must be a new word you learned that would explain ur over use of it.

hey lady keep ur phone number i got a a girl and i wouldnt trade her in for a thousand of you.

save the explaination everyone knows u are here to try and get hooked up.

read ur profile ur a "naughty girl" i'll let that speak for its self.

and ur looking for "nice good-looking guys"

who sounds disperate now?
dont bother changing it everyone has seen it already. rumours passed about the new village bike...

i wasnt the one with the attitude if you follow the post you will see i tried my best to sort things out with you. i hate fighting. and i dont like talking down to ladies. if it were my choice i would leave this conversation to be...
but i have alot of pride and when anyone talks to me and dssrecpects me i try and fix it and when they choose to go against my efforts they brought it upon them selfs.

like i said i have no problems with you at all. in ur next reply dont address me with disrespect and we will be good.

secound of all what makes you think i would call the uk?

you must over value ur self. tell you what ask for my number and i will give it to you. you can call me isnt that what ur ur moto says "Don't call me, I'll call you....." (thats whats under all ur posts if you cant locate it.

i weigh a pound huh? well how about you ask who ever gave you that picture a pic of his/her. then if you ask real nice one of mine. u make the decision.

you are so weak on the bases of ur arguement you are not even addressing what i tell you. instead you just go on and make other random and unrealated comments.

Philip Monument the research manager of ur little magazine....
but of course you knew that since you work there....
and btw 2+2 = 4 just thought i would help those in need u know..
dont feel bad fluking grade 1 isnt the end of the world.

so next time you look at the mirror i want you to stare at those wrinkles and say to ur self(i'm not to old i can do it!)

so suck up ur belly and tape it. straighten ur hump. and pad ur bra and walk out ot the world with some fake teeth on. and tell ur self that u are worth something!
FAKESPIKE

Apr 17, 2004
ow yea stop with the devil faces i'm tring to have a mature conversation and the child in you keeps throwing me off.
FAKESPIKE

thick or what Apr 17, 2004
You are a thick twat. Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You don't even understand the concept of 2 + 2 = 5 !!!!! That's the whole point of the comment??!!!!!! Like you are drawing your own conclusions. I said Phillip is not my boss and my uncle owns Venture. Don't you understand that? My Uncle isn't f*cking called Phillip.

Your description of what you think I look like is hilarious. You think that coz I'm giving you shit I must be some old hag sat in a f*cking cave. What a laugh. So don't you think good looking girls can give people shit? Is that priviledge just for ugly c*nts like you. By the way, my informant on you is pretty reliable.

Yes I am naughty...................... Im BAD. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes I love good looking guys
No I am not desperate, far from it.
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2004
hmmm....we seem to have some contradictions here.
you say you work for research. and according to the site you gave me philip is research manager. so the logical conclusion would be that he is ur manager. but i will assume the site is wrong ok....

2+2=5 sure that was the point...
i bet ur are one of those ppl who fart and blame it on the chair....

reliable huh? well the only person who you would know and i know that ahs seen me would be jamal. so you are asking someone i faught with how i look like and expect a honest answer? thats like asking isreal who does palestine belong too?

"Yes I am naughty...................... Im BAD.
Yes I love good looking guys
No I am not desperate, far from it."

i will let you ponder that comment for awhile. first you annouce it. then you offer ur number. then you annouce it again. lady i dont want u get the idea already?

how do you know that this source of urs has any merit?
as a researcher i urge u to revise ur skills in data collection...the source isnt valid and there for cant be used.
FAKESPIKE

help Apr 17, 2004
Now you're suffering from dillusions.

A few devils may help :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
and one of these rolling eye thingies :roll:
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2004
with ur last post "diss free" i conclude this arguement closed and we can both move on with our lifes.

thank you that was interesting
FAKESPIKE

not at all Apr 18, 2004
:lol: :o :o :D :D :D

My pleasure
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2004
Good Reading .... :lol:
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Apr 18, 2004
Yeah, and someone is getting closer to winning the shit TV. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lady Luck
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 18, 2004
That would be FAKESPIKE he's already at 40 something within like 20 days.

I gotta come over and watch :shock:
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Apr 19, 2004
we are all a little closer to winning the tv. you will see i will stop posting at 499.

atleast the forum is looking alittle more live.
FAKESPIKE

Apr 19, 2004
lol it ill be some 50 dhs shit from china town hahaha but nothin taste good when its free but tha tiger hahahahahaha
yea yea
peace
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat