Dent Repairs

Topic locked
Dent repairs Nov 26, 2006
I have two small dents on the hood of my car....it seems like someone intentionally did it...the paint is fine though

Anyways do you know where I cant get it repaired and for approximtly how much?

qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 27, 2006
come on someone help me out here
qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 27, 2006
Buy a copy of Autotrader, there is a Company called Dentmasters who advertise. Think they charge 600 )or 450) per panel of the car, irrespective of the number of dents.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Buy a copy of Autotrader, there is a Company called Dentmasters who advertise. Think they charge 600 )or 450) per panel of the car, irrespective of the number of dents.

Dude I did that already....couldn't find anything other than dent master....I am looking for something cheaper
qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 28, 2006
Then I am not sure. can you not take it back to the dealership, ask them to give you a quote for it?

what did Dentmaster quote you?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 28, 2006
Go to a workshop who use dentmasters as a vendor. They get 'dealer' pricing (half of regular price) so you can haggle them from there.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Go to a workshop who use dentmasters as a vendor. They get 'dealer' pricing (half of regular price) so you can haggle them from there.

Isn't Dentmaster just one white guy driving around in a Mini?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 28, 2006
gtmash wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:Go to a workshop who use dentmasters as a vendor. They get 'dealer' pricing (half of regular price) so you can haggle them from there.

Isn't Dentmaster just one white guy driving around in a Mini?

I thought it was an english bloke with a mini too

Well....do you know any of those workshops?

I called the dentmaster guy....he told me its 400 per panel....so if i end up using him, I am going to put some more dents to get more value for money
qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 21, 2006
Dentmaster charges Dhs 400 per panel, no matter how many dents are there.
hosrom_951
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 24, 2008
Whats the Dentmaster telephone number??
Moxy1980
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 24, 2008
Between the Dubai Country Club and Al Awir Used Car Market is a stretch of road with a bunch of cheap auto repair shops. Try one of them. I had a dented car repaired there once and it was good enough. The paint was a slightly different color if you looked carefully.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2008
bonk wrote:Between the Dubai Country Club and Al Awir Used Car Market is a stretch of road with a bunch of cheap auto repair shops. Try one of them. I had a dented car repaired there once and it was good enough. The paint was a slightly different color if you looked carefully.

Old thread, but the ghetto repair jobs are shitty. I know because I got them done numerous times for my college car. The repaint turns to crap after a year or two.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 25, 2008
gtmash wrote:The repaint turns to crap after a year or two.

Ah, ok. I didn't keep it that long after repair.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto