Why Is It Easy To Get Girls ?

Topic locked
Oct 04, 2006
Mint Tulip wrote:Sniper,
A male fairy can be called: manwhore, hustler, skanko..

I think that causal “relationships” are detrimental for several reasons. One being that it cheapens the concept of relationships in general. When relationships are seen as disposable then so are people. Another thing is the ick factor. Prostitutes practice risky behavior (protection or not) hence they’re not considered the healthiest of people. So are promiscous people – they’re more disease-prone, ickier.

Princess banana,
Women can be strong-minded and independent without necessarily being promiscous. Let’s call a spade a spade: promiscuity is promiscuity: "easy" " fairy" are just other words for it. Many women are promiscous because they’re needy, which is not necessarily associated with a strong-minded woman, imho. Also why do you insist on blaming men for this particular label? Why the victimization thing? If "strong-minded" women want to follow a particular behavior, then they should be strong-minded enough to take the heat on their behavior. One can’t eat that slice of cake and have it too...

well for ur info men even today BOast abt being hustler but how many women do u see boasting she is .....? Well princess banana, personally accordig to my expereince I dont like highly promiscous ppl as I found them to be mentally and emotionally unstable. U may have diff opinion but that's my experiece. Ur quote "One can’t eat that slice of cake and have it too.." doesnt kinda make sense to moi.......if u have a cake u already had it eh?

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
I too think that highly promiscuous people have deep-seated problems they need to resolve, and these are why they feel the need to jump so quickly into bed with others. Usually it is severe low self-esteem, s.e.x addiction, or wanting to be close to people but not knowing the appropriate way to do so.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:I too think that highly promiscuous people have deep-seated problems they need to resolve, and these are why they feel the need to jump so quickly into bed with others. Usually it is severe low self-esteem, s.e.x addiction, or wanting to be close to people but not knowing the appropriate way to do so.

i dont think it's low esteem . Many of whom i know are really really brilliant but have very weird kind of philosophy abt life like life is there to enjoy and enjoy it b4......They easily fall prey to depression and other psychological problems especially women.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
Some people get their self-worth by being attractive and desirable to members of the opposite s.e.x. They may seem like they have high self-esteem, but really they don't. Society makes women more than men obsessed with being beautiful and s.e.x.y. That is something for everyone to think about and consider when forming their own opinions, or if raising daughters.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 04, 2006
Mint Tulip wrote:The thing is that to you and to others this is normal, to many it is not. Even psychologists agree that promiscous people have deeper issues. Some people will justify their behavior or call it normal instead of digging deeper into why they act on their impulses to such a degree. just saying...

Hmmm, By saying normal, i am not saying their behavious is normal - those can have deep underlying reasons why, with each individual having duifferent ones.

Im saying i would call them Normal to overule S l u t , Easy etc. So its more to shake the label off.

sniper420 wrote:i dont think it's low esteem . Many of whom i know are really really brilliant but have very weird kind of philosophy abt life like life is there to enjoy and enjoy it b4......They easily fall prey to depression and other psychological problems especially women.

I sort of agree with Sniper and Kanelli. i guess it depends on the individual.
Some guys are truelly brilliant and do want to enjoy themselves as much as possible till they sign the paper for example. At the same time others do it to prove a point, usually to their peers.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Some people get their self-worth by being attractive and desirable to members of the opposite s.e.x. They may seem like they have high self-esteem, but really they don't. Society makes women more than men obsessed with being beautiful and s.e.x.y. That is something for everyone to think about and consider when forming their own opinions, or if raising daughters.

Good point Kanelli. For a lot of men and women the only way they can feel attractive, confidanct, s.e.x.y is through the praise and acceptance of the oppoite sex. They may try to come off as super confidant but are really may be searching for acceptance by others because they cannot accept themselves. This once again cannot be generalized to everyone who is promiscious, some just have the "live like it is your last day" attitude...but then again I would think you would want love more than lust in the end of your life...anyway I digress...
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 04, 2006
I've just been in Dubai for 3 months now and I wouldn't say that the girls here are easier than anywhere else - it's just that the easy girls seem to be going out more :). During the day I rarely experience the same attitude as in some pubs after a few drinks.

I think the % of singles is much higher than elsewhere and the average age in Dubai is younger than a comparable city in Europe as there are fewer people that are retiring in Dubai so it might seem that there are more in the city compared to other cities.

The male/female split looks about 50/50 in the nightlife as the biggest part of the statistical male population is spending their evenings in Al Quoz.

I've been a male fairy before :lol: and I don't say it'll not happen again, but I think the best part of dating is the actual flirting and not the end result on the first night. The "hunting" aspect from the male perspective is only fun if it is a challenge and most girls are simply too drunk to be a challenge and therefore not interesting (at least for me..)
apl
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 05, 2006
apl wrote:I've been a male fairy before :lol: and I don't say it'll not happen again, but I think the best part of dating is the actual flirting and not the end result on the first night. The "hunting" aspect from the male perspective is only fun if it is a challenge and most girls are simply too drunk to be a challenge and therefore not interesting (at least for me..)

That's why the girls who challenge you are the keepers :lol:
noni
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
On the subject of challenges and chases, etc .. so last night i am driving down SZR and this lady in her Mazda 6 passes me with her window open and she is smoking a cigarette with henna on her hand .. i look over and she is looking and smiles, I smile back. She then slows down and start giving me an even bigger smile and giggles. I speed up thinking its getting weird. She speeds up next to me and asks me to bring down my window. I bring down my window (mind you this is happening while we are going 120 km/h on SZR!!) and she goes .. I am going to hard rock cafe want to join me for a drink, laughs and speeds up !!!!!!!! .. I am like you gotta be kidding me .. After 3 weeks in the US its good to be back :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2006
MaaaD wrote:On the subject of challenges and chases, etc .. so last night i am driving down SZR and this lady in her Mazda 6 passes me with her window open and she is smoking a cigarette with henna on her hand .. i look over and she is looking and smiles, I smile back. She then slows down and start giving me an even bigger smile and giggles. I speed up thinking its getting weird. She speeds up next to me and asks me to bring down my window. I bring down my window (mind you this is happening while we are going 120 km/h on SZR!!) and she goes .. I am going to hard rock cafe want to join me for a drink, laughs and speeds up !!!!!!!! .. I am like you gotta be kidding me .. After 3 weeks in the US its good to be back :lol:

do did u or did u not go ?!?! this is the question ?!?! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
i would suggest it can be explained this way (please, forgive my generalities as obviously not all people can described the same way):

-Guys are, on average, much bigger sluts than girls.

(i mean "fairy" in the the most affirmative, s.e.x-positive, post-christian-morality sorta way, its really neither a good nor a bad thing; nor am i suggesting that all guys are sluts or that its biological rather than social in origin, i would think its much more due to how people are raised.)

Given the fact that most guys are very slutty and will accept no-strings-attached s.e.x with people they're not involved with when its offered, when guys act like sluts, they're congradulated by other guys since its an indication that they're desirable enough for people to want to have meaningless s.e.x with them.

On the other hand, most girls are not sluts and are unwilling to have emotionless meaningless s.e.x with people they weren't involved with under most circumstances. As a result, the non-slutty majority doesn't want s.e.x to be an expectation before emotional intimacy. Consequently, the non-slutty majority will highly resent other girls acting like sluts, as they're in competition with them for guys and being a fairy gives them an 'unfair' advantage...because they figure that if the slutty girls are willing to do things that they're not, they wont have a fair chance, and additionally the more slutty girls there are the more guys will expect people they're with to move faster.

So, girls tend to really hate people who act slutty (whatever that is by the local standards), and they're mean and try to make the slutty girls at their school feel really embarrased about it even though they've done nothing wrong, so as to discourage them for messing up the social dynamics in a way that would make the non-slutty girls less popular. When guys are slutty however, girls don't nessessarily think less of them (though certaintly some do) because they just assume that all of the guys would be slutty if given the opprotunity and they're not in any competition with them so guys being slutty doesn't mess up their social groups as much. If they find guys who have acted sluttily more desirable, its not because they're slutty (which, again, is a characteristic they basically assume all guys have), but because other girls found them desirable, and, in general, people are more likely to want something if their friends want it too.

Guys don't act the same way because most of them are such sluts in the first place that, since they're all that way, any one of them being slutty doesn't affect the social dynamic in a way that reduces the others chances, so they don't resent it. If they do suggest that a girls slutty (which, honestly, is pretty rare) its more likely because they're jealous and resentful that they're the only one she's not willing to fool around with, not because they genuinely have a problem with it as they'd appreciate it if it were directed towards them.

This, by the way, only really applies to fairly immature people in a highly insular environment...its not a big deal when people are more grown up and they're not all dating in the same relatively small group of people.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
wow dude, awesome post val
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2006
valkyrie wrote:
Prostitutes practice risky behavior (protection or not) hence they’re not considered the healthiest of people. So are promiscous people – they’re more disease-prone, ickier.

I read that prostitutes have lower STD rates in comparison to the local population. Most prostitutes that are HIV positive are infected from intravanous drug use.

Where'd you read that? the prostitute recruitment manual?
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 08, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Where'd you read that? the prostitute recruitment manual?

Must be a new online course - Turning Tricks 101.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
valkyrie wrote:
Prostitutes practice risky behavior (protection or not) hence they’re not considered the healthiest of people. So are promiscous people – they’re more disease-prone, ickier.

I read that prostitutes have lower STD rates in comparison to the local population. Most prostitutes that are HIV positive are infected from intravanous drug use.

Where'd you read that? the prostitute recruitment manual?

Val is well read. :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Why is it easy to get girls ? Nov 08, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Why are the girls in Dubai so easy ?

I would honestly like to know where these easy girls are. I have never met one. I really hope that your not reffering to the gold diggers here.
bear
Dubai chat master

Re: Why is it easy to get girls ? Nov 08, 2006
bear wrote:

Because..

1. They are being approach by easy guys too.
2. They know that some guys in dubai are easy also.
3. They're both easy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2006
I hate sluts and men who love them...they ruin everything.
noni
Dubai chat master

Nov 08, 2006
DF girls; why do you even care?

Know yourself and what you do with your life... what other "chicks" in Dubai do, and what other men think of them is their problem. Let them carry on...

This whole post was started to wind you all up, and succeeded :D
island_sands
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 08, 2006
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 11, 2006
kanelli wrote:Some people get their self-worth by being attractive and desirable to members of the opposite s.e.x. They may seem like they have high self-esteem, but really they don't. Society makes women more than men obsessed with being beautiful and s.e.x.y. That is something for everyone to think about and consider when forming their own opinions, or if raising daughters.

i think one of the most offensive assumptions people make is that when girls have s.e.x and seek out s.e.xual activity they're somehow doing it for the guy, or for some ulterior motive like to prove they're attractive to help their self esteem or to feel loved or something, rather than simply wanting s.e.x. When people hear about highschool students being 'slutty' they don't think "she must be having a great time!" or "good for her that she's so popular with guys and gets what she wants from them" but rather something demeaning like "she must have really low self esteem" or "she must be using s.e.x to fill an emotional void in her life" or some such thing. No one makes those types of assumption with guys.

To me, the idea that slutty girls are doing it not for themselves but for the guys is an incredibly male centered perspective that really dismisses the extent of their agency.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Re: Why is it easy to get girls ? Nov 18, 2006
bear wrote:

I would honestly like to know where these easy girls are. I have never met one. I really hope that your not reffering to the gold diggers here.

Maybe coz you live too far...Ajman lol

who says girls are easy...are you looking on streets too much..if you know what I mean :lol:
Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 18, 2006
for centuries women were not considered worthy of enjoying s.e.x. we were just a tool in men's hand. reason why men did not do anything for us to enjoy with them, furthermore in some places they did all for us not to be able to enjoy it at all. so if a woman did it anyway, she "must have been going it" for some hidden reason, like money...
there have been men than and there are many now who do care and pay attention to their gf, wife. but deep in their subconscious the majority, even those with an open mind, still think we cannot and we should not have s.e.x just for pleasure. well, we can. and a woman can sleep around every night with smbody else and have the control of the situation just as well as men do.
actually the truth is, while we want s.e.x just as you guys, there r not too many women who cant say "no" because a penis is around. so in my perception being easy = being without control. and this goes for men, not women.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

asc_26 wrote:

Because..

3. They're both easy.

And the easiest is you ;) , :lol:
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

redmatrice wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Because..

3. They're both easy.

Me? Only easy? anything else?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I never go out dude :pukeleft: and never dream to end up going out with someone who can be my competitor in the long run :lol: :lol: :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

redmatrice wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Because..

3. They're both easy.

says the gay man who has fallen in love with a woman in less than a month
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why is it easy to get girls ? Nov 19, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
redmatrice wrote:
asc_26 wrote:

Because..

3. They're both easy.

says the gay man who has fallen in love with a woman in less than a month

Holla , i see another le%%ian overhere

she deserve to be loved in less than a minute , are you jealous!!
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 19, 2006
im never jealous...its beneath me
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Why is it easy to get girls ? Nov 20, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Okay so lets hear form you all. Why are the girls in Dubai so easy ? Is it lack of quality guys? Is it the transient nature of the town making "casual" fun the order of the day ? Or is it shallow girls who are in pursuit of material things and easy to impress that way ?

And a question for the girls/wives around here does it make you uncomfortable knowing how easy the girls are around here ?

i dont find that the normal office working girls are easy to get here in dubai. they are in fact the same as everyone would expect them to be.

any normal girl, in dubai or anywhere else would bed with a guy in
whome she finds a prospective mate and a secured future.

in dubai, especially, some of these girls also are part time whores which could lead to this notion. thats because the girls stay away from their country, parents and known persons and would like to earn a quick buck to pay for the increased expenses in dubai. they are not afraid of getting caught here.
laws of economics prevail everywhere.. laws of supply and demand..

also, some divorsees or middle aged single ladies may just be a bit easy to take care of their biological needs. this is normal for both genders and should not be made an issue of.
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

easy women.... Nov 23, 2006
well i hope they are not all easy and desperate as im about to move to dubai for 12 months with work, and im just nicely into a relationship but my gf will stay in the UK, i used to be easily tempted, i believe im stronger now, trial by fire huh?
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance