Why Girls Hate That The Guy Be Honest

Topic locked
why girls hate that the guy be honest Jul 25, 2005
hi all ,, i have become through this tooooooooooo many times before ,, when i am honost with a girl ,, i mean when i say the truth ,, it doesnt work ,,, but ,, when i lie ,just about almost everything , it works ,,, i dont know ,, do girls like to be lied to ,, i mean do they like us to lie to them ,,, ??????????? i dont get it ,,,

castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: why girls hate that the guy be honest Jul 25, 2005
castellano wrote:hi all ,, i have become through this tooooooooooo many times before ,, when i am honost with a girl ,, i mean when i say the truth ,, it doesnt work ,,, but ,, when i lie ,just about almost everything , it works ,,, i dont know ,, do girls like to be lied to ,, i mean do they like us to lie to them ,,, ??????????? i dont get it ,,,

if you tell her you have been sleeping with other girls (honest) of course it won't work. in this case, i beleive lying to her will work better.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
It depends though. A girl with low self-esteem will always stick around even if you treat her like shit. THen again I have played the nice guy(I am naturally :wink: ) with mixed results. Either they get to familiar or they dont know how to handle a guy being nice and think it is all an act. So I try to be straight up at the beginning and lay down the ground rules from jump...We aint gettin married EVER...No love involved.....I am not the ONE for you or anyone. Then hope they dig on it.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Re: why girls hate that the guy be honest Jul 26, 2005
castellano wrote:hi all ,, i have become through this tooooooooooo many times before ,, when i am honost with a girl ,, i mean when i say the truth ,, it doesnt work ,,, but ,, when i lie ,just about almost everything , it works ,,, i dont know ,, do girls like to be lied to ,, i mean do they like us to lie to them ,,, ??????????? i dont get it ,,,

no dude .... it depends... no body wants to lied on man !!! like what fiepo said if you go in one day and being so honest that you are and tell her that you had slept with some one then not only that i wont work, youll get a smack from left to right, if your lucky,. in wich case i beleive you deserve it !!!

and if you tell them that they are fat then you'll get another slap

if you tell them that they look like shit ... yes another slap ...

dude the best way to treat a gurl is actually by putting your self in her situation on each and every thing you do ....

you should ask questions such .... what would "I" do if she do this to me ...

how would "I" feel if i say this to her .....
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
"if you tell them that they are fat then you'll get another slap
"

Is that why my bf look at me everyday and says to me "you are so beautiful and you are not fat"? cause he scares to get slaps!!!!!!! :crybaby:
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:"if you tell them that they are fat then you'll get another slap
"

Is that why my bf look at me everyday and says to me "you are so beautiful and you are not fat"? cause he scares to get slaps!!!!!!! :crybaby:

no.... its because he loves you and you are beautifull..... for his eyes .... its not a the slap ...

but i mean there are nice way of saying things. thats what i was trying to say ... basically .. my point is be sensitive ... thats it ....

because even a girl is not fat ... girls do think that they are ... so actually saying that they are even if it is a joke ... is a big NO NO ....

and btw im also FAT
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance