Falling In-love With Your Bestfriend

Topic locked
falling in-love with your bestfriend Jun 05, 2005
You have your best buddy ever, your pal for a long time, you shared lot of ups and downs... You share the same moods,same interest etc. Then suddenly, your falling in-love.... with your bestfriend.

what are you going to do? confess? or keep it as ur biggest secret?!

sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Re: falling in-love with your bestfriend Jun 09, 2005
sweet mary wrote:You have your best buddy ever, your pal for a long time, you shared lot of ups and downs... You share the same moods,same interest etc. Then suddenly, your falling in-love.... with your bestfriend.

Then you have to make absolutely sure that you know that love is reciprocated. This can take a lot of time and waiting can feel like it can tear you apart. But if you launch into a conversation about it and the other one is not in the place you are in, then your in big trouble as they may not feel the same and it ruins the relationship. If you have a relationship where you can say ANYTHING to each other, without embarrassment, then go for it. If not....think very hard indeed. Also, in my experience, you can THINK you have fallen in love with your best friend who is of the opposite sex, but the reality of living with them is very different. It may not be love but a dependence on that person that is almost unbearable without them in your life in some way. As you like being with them more than anyone else. This can mean love. But what is love anyway? It has many different formulas. Years ago, men would go out with the first girl they met, court them for a few years, get married and that was it for the rest of there lives. Were they just tolerant after 50 years? Or did they just settle? I don,t really believe in true love until you know yourself well or you are of a certain age. People change when they are young depending on life experiences. If you are happy and confident in yourself, then your relationship will more than likely last if you find someone you can be yourself with. This can be your best friend and to be honest, the idea of falling in love with your best friend must be the most magical love of all if it is from both sides. If you know your best friend well, then whatever he says, you will know how he feels.
Bambi
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 10, 2005
Sweetmary,

Is your best friend a man or a woman?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 12, 2005
Is that meant to be funny FeiPo, because I inadvertantly took it as such :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Jun 13, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Is that meant to be funny FeiPo, because I inadvertantly took it as such :lol:

No I am seriously want to know!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 12, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Is that meant to be funny FeiPo, because I inadvertantly took it as such :lol:

if your thinking marry is bi nope shes not !!!! she's very much a female !!!! i worked with her trust me she is very much a female !!!,

mary hmmmmmm best friend love??? hey what have you guys been doing in that station since i left huh???? this is interesting !!!!!!so who is it mary ??? is it DM?? or KM??? or is it Ax ???? hahahahaha joke ,...

anyways if you really like him !!!i say go girl !!!! hahahah look at it this me and my gurl we where like destined to fight !!! and be enemies for ever ,... and now we are actually planning on getting married on 2007 i say GO !! and best of luck !!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 24, 2005
juz asking peeps! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sweet mary
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 25, 2005
Hi Sweetmary,

Where did you go? didn't see you for a long time!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 25, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

if your thinking marry is bi nope shes not !!!! she's very much a female !!!! i worked with her trust me she is very much a female !!!,

mary hmmmmmm best friend love??? hey what have you guys been doing in that station since i left huh???? this is interesting !!!!!!so who is it mary ??? is it DM?? or KM??? or is it Ax ???? hahahahaha joke ,...

anyways if you really like him !!!i say go girl !!!! hahahah look at it this me and my gurl we where like destined to fight !!! and be enemies for ever ,... and now we are actually planning on getting married on 2007 i say GO !! and best of luck !!!!

I know she is not... I know her as well!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: falling in-love with your bestfriend Jul 25, 2005
sweet mary wrote:You have your best buddy ever, your pal for a long time, you shared lot of ups and downs... You share the same moods,same interest etc. Then suddenly, your falling in-love.... with your bestfriend.

well, as long as you are female ,,, then its ok ,, i mean that when a girl fall in love with her ( male ) friend , then its ok ,, its very difficult if it was reversed ,,, and on the other hand he maybe in love with you too , but he is afraid to say it too,, you have to make some questions ,, so out of that you can know if he is ready to accept it ,, i mean looooooooove ,,, does he have a girlfriend ? if yes ,, is he happy with her ,? ,, if yes ,, does he love her ? you know ,, as a friend of his ,, you should know all that ,,, well ,, this is my openion ,,,
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

wait you know her ??? as in you guys have met ??? wait ..... do i know you too ???? hmmmmm interesting
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

wait you know her ??? as in you guys have met ??? wait ..... do i know you too ???? hmmmmm interesting

yes I know her in person! No I don't know you!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
FeiPo wrote:

yes I know her in person! No I don't know you!

"i dont know you ..." ouch .... ok where and when and how did you guys meet ???? hmmmm do you live in sharja aswell ???
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
""i dont know you ..." ouch .... ok where and when and how did you guys meet ???? hmmmm do you live in sharja aswell ???"

I don't live in sharjah. We went out for drink and clubbing for a few times. We had fun!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
hey thats cool !!!! so you guys coming over tonite? at my venue ?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 26, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:hey thats cool !!!! so you guys coming over tonite? at my venue ?

she is working, and I will try!! Can't promise you but really would like to have a drink in the bar, since I have never been to that bar.
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 03, 2005
i think it's just about time to go back to the topic..

mary, before u let go of your feelings, i suggest that you think it over first.. it may be too early to tell, and u might not be falling in love at all..

u have to be ready for the outcome.. u don't only risk being rejected but the friendship as well.. so.. just think it over and prepare yourself for the worst..

gud luck girl.. all the best!

maybe we should go out some time.. it's been a while since our first meeting.. hulaan mo kung sino ko... hehehe

ingats po!
keihl
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance